• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World Meta Thread 18

Hl3 or bust said:
well we had EWTRTW 2 which was an attempt to basically reset it

look where that went
Not really. EWtRtW 2 had a small premise change.

At the same time, I do feel like we should wait for these RP's to really fizzle out before anymore shenanigans, though it's really up to everyone

Maybe just like

Write an endpoint?

That's something good to have. From my understanding you're at stalemate, so, have something that would break it?

Maybe something that would force them to team up and get the fork along?

Maybe you could even end up killing a few guys off before we're done with everything

Yobobojojo said:
My brain cell count went up after reading this
That's nice. Usually me and everything around me lowers braincell counts

DMUA said:
Maybe just like
Write an endpoint?

That's something good to have. From my understanding you're at stalemate, so, have something that would break it?

Maybe something that would force them to team up and get the fork along?

Maybe you could even end up killing a few guys off before we're done with everything
Yes, good idea.

But I don't know how to implement it

Overlord775 said:
Yes, good idea.

But I don't know how to implement it
Implementation would have to depend on what you do

If you want a new threat that can seriously mess our protagonists up, you should probably start with country wide explosions so everyone knows exactly what they're dealing with and head over immedately

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
All I can do with Knives is spamming black holes. I think Brainiac-13 isn't that bad.
Knifes beated high 6-A infamous the beast

Brainica 13 has 3-A power absorption and 3-A mind hax

Knives has passive auto defenses that neg spacial manipulation which he in turn possesses

The restrictions for Saiki and Maki were discussed on Discord everything else is new. Editing since I never joined. The stuff I switched was already discussed on Discord.

Name: Mikage

Appearance: Not my avatar Still not my avatar

Characters: Gabriella (Orcs Must Die!), Han Jee-Ha, Infinite Orb, Maki Sonomura (4-B, OHK only works on fodder), Rimuru Tempest (6-A, Most of Food Chain's abilities restricted)

Verse of Origin: Shin Megami Tensei

GM said I could make PC (and apparently people want me back and shit so....)

Name: Jerry Horvat

Appearance: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson white, face of Lannan Eacott, chubby lovehandles yet emaciated stomach, has a brown mole on his left ankle, Blue Eyes, "Japanese weirdass brown" Hair, 5"1.

Verse of Origin: "Real" World (got TP'd in)

Characters: Kamen Rider Faiz , Kenny McCormick, Ultraman Belial (Zero Darkness), and... Ultraman X (when the next picks come around, whichever Kriemheld Gretchen Key is Legal, anything but Ultimate Kriemheld Gretchen)

Back