• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World Meta Thread 18

PEGI 18

A nigh-omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.

Name:

Appearance:

Verse of Origin:

Character: Max tier you can start is Tier 6. Second can go up to 5-B. Third is up to High 4-C. Fouth is up to 4-B. You can only have limited time manipulation, you can't have absolute attacks/absolute defenses and ridiculous hax, etcetera.

https://discord.gg/gR9bjjR

Explanation Blog

Turnament arc thingy

Would it be ok if I made a team of NPCs consisting of these characters: Awakened Dio, Shalltear, Alucard (Pre schrodigner), Seras Victorias and Ruminas valentine.

(And any other cool anime vampires of course)

Ok? Just so you know I was intending on keeping them all at the tiers on their profiles so Shalltear would just be a 6-C with supersonic+ speed. I don't really see how she's a thread to any of the PCs.

Retcon power downgrade (No Monarch, your luck is not included)

Yes

No

The poll was created at 21:36 on November 14, 2018, and so far 12 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

I feel like I'm being targeted here.

Especially when my luck was the only thing stopping me from dying to everyone else's hax

Incorrect use of ovo there.

Luck wasn't "OP shit", you were the one who wanked it to that level. I never even did anything that OP with it.

there is no incorrect use of it when i'm around ovo

i find it hard to believe that literally being unable to do anything to you unless we have similar levels of luck is fair

There is always a correct and an incorrect use.

Why are you trying to do things to me? I'm not a Rose here. I'm not trying to kill anyone else. I'm a neutral party in Vegas. There's no reason for any character to try to kill me. And as I repeatedly said, there are more ways to hurt someone than just doing something directly to them.

Monarch Laciel said:
why do you think I'm the bad guy ;_;
YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO QUESTION THIS

Also as per Luck being your only defense

That means this game's balance was broken to begin with

.... Which actually kinda... actually... makes me think about my life and how I brought Hobo Solos who would easily (If we were being realistic) absolutely Floor Erebus if he didn't have 7 autoteleporting forkery instances

.... Maybe I should try to form a game where it isn't broken

That'd be fun if I didn't have to do so much stuff and so little time to do it cause my internal scheduling is broken

Excuse me

Within the context of the story, both of those characters are absolutely fine.

Also how does writing powerful characters make me a bad guy!!

JUST YESTERDAY YOU WERE TELLING ME HOW GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN IS!!!

POWERFUL CHARACTERS ARE FINE IN A SETTING WHERE THE OTHER CHARACTERS ARE MEANT TO BE FODDER

THIS IS AN RP

WITH OTHER HUMANS BEHIND THE SCREEN WHO WANT TO NOT SUCK

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

EREBUS ISN'T A PROBLEM IN TALE OF LOST SWORDS AND PRO ISN'T A PROBLEM IN THE BLACK PILLARS

BUT THEY ARE WHEN YOU'RE UP AGAINST NORMAL DUDES WHO WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT BEING FLATTENED

THAT'S OVERPOWERED VS OVERPOWERED DONE RIGHT

ALSO IT MAKES YOU SMELL FUNNY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF SMURFS

Tell that to Dragonball

And I don't know if you've noticed, but those other humans behind the screen have a lot of broken stuff on their own. Or at least they did before Overlord took people's hax away, and then there was still people with time stop and/or atomic to macro-quantic matter hax.

As long as we're clear on them being perfectly fine within their respective setting and only an issue when peopl attempt to take them out of that setting and put them up against someone from another setting.

And if Ainz is put in a lot of other settings, he is now the person "flattening" normal dudes.

Leave my smurfs alone.

>Tell that to Dragon Ball

Buddy you have no idea how many times I've done that

Remember when I said the balence was broken?

Yeah that

You're not the only unokay boi

Which is why you don't put Ainz as he is in other settings, it doesn't work at all. You'd need to change Ainz if you're going to change his story

Not until the day I commit oof

As in Aku?

He's a villian character, making the rules quite a bit different

Aku often faces CIS which ultimately, after building up so long, eventually lead to his downfall at the hands of an absurdly good Samurai with a sword meant specifically to kill him.

He's pretty strong, but, not the kind of overpowered as Ainz or, perhaps better, Meliodas.

I swear by my life, plastic, cardboard, and all, if you even think of comparing Overlord to any of your stuff Monarch I will have a aneurysm you can hear from a mile away and come back to life to argue it to death. Regardless of where I am and am not supposed to be.

Back