• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 15

1: is post Gura Blackbeard (One Piece) ok?

2: i should still have these abilities thanks to Delsin's power copy:

- Ranga's Thought Acceleration

- Toneri Otsutsuki's Tenseigan (Probably kinda shit)

- Kenshiro's Reactive Power Level

- Might Guy's Eight Gates

- Meninas McAllon's Blut

- Madara Uchiha's Sharingan (kinda shit)

note that these are also always getting stronger due to conduit physiology

EDIT: removed a few after getting corrected

>Sees Hl3 list of powers he copied even without the chackra pills

I'm banning power mimicry period and all who got abilities from it will lose them

Overlord775 said:
>Sees Hl3 list of powers he copied even without the chackra pills

I'm banning power mimicry period and all who got abilities from it will lose them
Alright, there's being strict, and there's bullshit. This is the latter

not entirely

shit like Delsin's very limited copy was fine because it was unlikely to come up, but stuff like Novel Kars' was a nope

That said, a good portion of what was copied was stuff Delsin can't copy, not to mention even if he could they'd be more limited then he has them.

wait what?

the only things i see being kinda iffy are the Rahkshi powers and Blut, but the former is from the Kraata itself and the latter is something any quincy can do if they train enough

Hl3 or bust said:
1: is post Gura Blackbeard (One Piece) ok?

2: i should still have these abilities thanks to Delsin's power copy:

- Rahkshi's Plasma, Hunger, Fear, Accuracy and Stasis Field

- Ranga's Thought Acceleration

- Toneri Otsutsuki's Tenseigan

- Kenshiro's Reactive Power Level

- Might Guy's Eight Gates

- Meninas McAllon's Blut

- Madara Uchiha's Sharingan

note that these are also always getting stronger due to conduit physiology
Rahkshi have those abilities by species, not a biological mutation or anything similar

8 Gates is a technique IIRC

Even things like the Kekai Genkai you copied will be nearly useless since Delsin copies things at their absolute minimum ability

ok, that makes sense

iirc, there was a reason that like 4 people could do it in the show/manga, but ok

i have conduit accelerated development y'know, so while that's true, it's not too big of an issue

visible confusio

in the games, he literally goes from having an ability at it's absolute worse to comparable to the person he got it from in a few minutes of testing it out

Hl3 or bust said:
visible confusio

in the games, he literally goes from having an ability at it's absolute worse to comparable to the person he got it from in a few minutes of testing it out
lolno

He absorbed more blast cores then Cole to do that. He could barely fight Augustine and essentially had to hide in the corner and wait for Eugene to bring him blast cores

Back