• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 15

you're not giving up on luck are you?

Nagito is basically "lolcan'tkillme" unless the person fighting you have luck of similar power

Domino is so vague it could be even worse than your old guy

Luck and gambling is my entire theme, so no, of course I'm not giving up on it just because overlord wants to turn this into Dragonball.

Really? All of us would get murdered by who's in control! If I was an admin and went full force in memes, I'd be wiped by English! We may be dead here!

As I've said several times before, having a high luck paramater in Fate does not translate to being lucky in everything, it translates to having your fate changed to survive things that would otherwise be gauranteed death.

Which does not help with gambling.

>Considers choosing the kid with worse luck just so you can't predict him.

>Implying that Alakazam by itself can't counter it

Besides, his luck is just fate luck

actually, you probably should go for Fate luck since it's basically Nagito's at high ranks and you get other stuff from the character

Hardcore Leveling Warrior's synergy stuff means I'll already have fate luck.

I don't particularly want other stuff from fate characters.

And Nagito's is not just Fate luck, it applies to things other than just avoiding death.

Weaknesses: Whenever something extremely lucky happens to him, something extremely unlucky is bound to happen soon afterward.

Considering that weakeness Nagito seems fine to me

Also, on the topic of power mimicry and lucky three...

Every ability I see is converted into one card.

One. Seeing it multiple times doesn't mean I get multiple cards. I can only have one card of an ability at a time.

And using that ability burns the card.

Hl3 or bust said:
that's barely even power copy and is literally a one-time usable
Until the next time I see the ability again after using it the first time that is.

It also has a large cooldown though, so I can't just spam it in fights where lots of abilities are being used.

i have a feeling that my level of vision would make that rather broken kek

anyways, can you copy stuff like skills used through fighting styles?

like Muso Tensei for example

Fighting skills yes, as those sorts of things are considered special skills in HLW.

Fighting styles no, as those are not.

So yes, Muso Tensei could be copied, as it's a specific special move, while just general kung fu fighting could not.

Videos maybe? That sort of thing has never come up in HLW

what if you never see anything that would indicate an ability being used but one is being used?

like me creating concrete shards inside of people for example

I don't think there are any examples of him using abilities that haven't been very obviously visual, so if you created a concrete shard inside someone I probably couldn't copy it, but if I saw the concrete appearing I could.

I still have enough free time to serve as a back up GM or something, but this is quite possibly the worst situation, with Omni gone.

>Yobo: *gives GM status to Overlord*

>Overlord: *spends 3 hours in total having a power trip, taking away everyone's hax and killing the GMPC before falling off the face of the earth*

>literally everyone else (including Yobo):

Excuse me

Yobobojojo said:
I still have enough free time to serve as a back up GM or something, but this is quite possibly the worst situation, with Omni gone.
And that who replaced him. I'd rather not be the GM, but playing English for me is easy.

Back