• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 15

Reasonable

Do i keep the powers ive gotten from them or no?

Theyre pretty much all just stat amps and minor stuff

@Overlord

This is Hours' powers,

(Bolded is Restricted and Italic is Resistences)

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Psychic abilities, Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Reality Warping, and Existence Erasure, Extreme resistance to heat and pressure, Immunity to disease and toxins, Precognition, Telepathy, Can attack on every level of existence (physical, mental, spiritual, symbolic, etc.) | All former abilities enhanced by an immense degree, Vastly improved psychic powers, Daemonic protection granted by the Chaos Gods which grants extreme resistance to all physical, magical, mental, and soul attacks, Soul Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Reality Warping, Power Nullification

This is all thats left (with the Restrictions and without Resistences),

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Psychic abilities | All former abilities enhanced by an immense degree, Vastly improved psychic powers

So... did I get Horus.

(I feel bad since Shiro just asked for him but I asked for him when we where originally getting the 4-B power set)

Hl3 or bust said:
I actually should still have a few due to biological power copy, but ok
Ok, you can keep them those

Also even if you're made of spirit stuff, you can't copy anything that doesn't come from actual biology. It's limited to only normal, physical only, ones. Why ? because if not it's restricted

Also also you still have to find a replacement for Omega

Blahblah9755 said:
Are my characters fine?
Natz needs to have Syphon restricted, it's a total null of anything that isn't a basic attack

For Sailor Moon retrict power null and type 8

The rest is fine

Overlord775 said:
Blahblah9755 said:
Are my characters fine?
Natz needs to have Syphon restricted, it's a total null of anything that isn't a basic attack

The rest is fine
I thought Syphon was just stopping people from using magic power, if I was wrong then that sounds fine.

Power null was already restricted, and (if I understand it correctly) type 8 is reliant on something that she carries around with her anyway

If you don't say your powers, i will just remove all of them and make you choose new ones

I have Acnologia + Acacia(Toriko) + Bahamut (FF IX)

So, just tell me your characters

The rest is fine

I thought Syphon was just stopping people from using magic power, if I was wrong then that sounds fine.

Power null was already restricted, and (if I understand it correctly) type 8 is reliant on something that she carries around with her anyway

Also, regardless of this, Odd's never used or mentioned any of these powers (and didn't even know about his immortality)so we can just retcon him to have never had whatever gets banned rather than needing to have English go through the same song and dance with him.

@Blah

just to inform you, the cristal has like universal level durability

also i am just making English do the other changes faster, the first one was just for show

@Dragon who's your fourth character ?

Back