• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 15

Yobobojojo said:
Anyway, if anything, this proves the idea that all power mimicry is broken on principle is nonsense at best
as i've said, very little of what i've managed to copy is hax at all, much less durability negating hax

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i think i can hear the sounds of several blast cores being destroyed in the distence ovo
Technically I could get you blast cores if I really wanted to.
i'd rather wait for Overlord to come down from his power trip to try that thanks

as i've said, very little of what i've managed to copy is hax at all, much less durability negating hax

That's what I said boi

Hl3 or bust said:
ok, that makes sense
iirc, there was a reason that like 4 people could do it in the show/manga, but ok
If this is about the 8 Gates, no one but Gai and his dude used because it caused severe injuries to the user and the user has to train really hard just to be able to use it.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
ok, that makes sense
iirc, there was a reason that like 4 people could do it in the show/manga, but ok
If this is about the 8 Gates, no one but Gai and his dude used because it caused severe injuries to the user and the user has to train really hard just to be able to use it.
yeah it was

that makes sense i guess, although if Blackbeard gets ok'd the OP stamina will make than a non-issue if i manage to get it back in some way

PsychoWarper said:
That literally doen't explain anything of what he can do

Also if you're searching for a non broken 4-B, you should look at Digimo and Mega Ma

There's a lot of non broken 4-B there who still have very good abilities in those verses

Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Also if you're searching for a non broken 4-B, you should look at Digimo and Mega Ma

There's a lot of non broken 4-B there who still have very good abilities in those verses
His Ap is higher then SS and he is also faster then SS.

Yobobojojo said:
Your Kekai Genkai are probably still usable anyway tho Hl3
if anything, anyone with a supernatural fighting style like Kenshiro won't have a good time and Tenseigan could counter Blackbeard's passive attraction

also, i've degenerated to the point that i'm considering doing 5-B Reinhard with no 1-A stuff vs Amakasu because **** me i guess ovo

PsychoWarper said:
Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:

His Ap is higher then SS and he is also faster then SS.
@Overlord

Yobobojojo said:
Overlord775 said:
No, i still have to choose the characters to switch Reimu and Ghost rider
What do you mean for the first one?
Reimu has type 5 and time reversal on death

Fantasy Nature is basically a "I win" button dou to nigh-nothing being able to affect something outside of reality and i'm still able to attack in that state

Reimu can summon touhou gods, which are very broken and next to unkillable

Probability Manipulation (By using the "memory" within all things, she can alter the probability of something happening, even if it goes against the laws of physics, as the "memory" layer of the world exists beyond the mental one, which in turn exists beyond the physical one, which is controlled by the laws of physics)

Considering the above i think she's broken and i should change her with something else

I'm pretty sure the only thing I've got that is really hax is the luck. Without that, a lot of other stuff is a lot harder to use

... plz don't take my luck from me.

Monarch Laciel said:
I'm pretty sure the only thing I've got that is really hax is the luck. Without that, a lot of other stuff is a lot harder to use
... plz don't take my luck from me.
Thats like one of the first things he got rid of dude.

Back