• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 15

Yobobojojo said:
Iirc, you have to specialize in just Taijutsu to use it.
It takes an extreme amount of effort to learn how to do it and control it, since it's basically forcing your chakra through limiters in your body. Most people just haven't tried to learn it other than Guy, his dad, and Lee because it's too painful, too hard, and forbidden.

Blahblah9755 said:
Yobobojojo said:
It takes an extreme amount of effort to learn how to do it and control it, since it's basically forcing your chakra through limiters in your body. Most people just haven't tried to learn it other than Guy, his dad, and Lee because it's too painful, too hard, and forbidden.
tbf, i have One Piece stamina so that's not too much of an issue

Hl3 or bust said:
Blahblah9755 said:
Yobobojojo said:
tbf, i have One Piece stamina so that's not too much of an issue
But if you only get stuff Delsin can copy, you couldn't have copied it in the first place. Also, learning to break through your chakra limiters takes time. I think it took Lee about a year to reach 5th gate, then in 3 more years I think he only reached 6th. If you had decent Sharingan technique mimicry when you fought the opponent with Guy's powers it would be copiable, but I don't think baseline sharingan let Sasuke copy techniques (only predict tem), so you wouldn't be able to at first.

Hl3 or bust said:
wait
do we have any female PCs?

Overlord may end up getting himself killed if we do and he gets Issei kek
Dress break can work on men, Issei doesn't do that because he doesn't want to imagine naked males

Melvin is bisexual, he doesn't have such problems

AKA he could totally dress break anyone in the group if he wanted to

ovo

Back