• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 15

If we're talking strongest, then I'd say Odd, because of all his resistances, highest AP, one of the highest speeds, and he has some hax, but if we just mean broken as in haxed, then I don't think he'd be it.

Torlikoff said:
If I don't say what my dudes are, overlord can't remove them ovo </div>
If you don't say your powers, i will just remove all of them and make you choose new ones

So, just tell me your characters

Overlord775 said:
Torlikoff said:
If I don't say what my dudes are, overlord can't remove them ovo </div>
If you don't say your powers, i will just remove all of them and make you choose new ones

They're on the blog

WHYNAUT said:
Overlord775 said:

They're on the blog
Yobo is lazy, so he didn't update the blog.

There's only Tor's first and second pick there

Primarch Horus should resist most if not all of Darkseids hax and just beat him to death via better combat skill and being able to punch his conceptual face.

Reasonable

Do i keep the powers ive gotten from them or no?

Theyre pretty much all just stat amps and minor stuff

@Overlord

Transmutation I dont remember and the other two can be restricted.

Also does this mean I can have a Primarch as long as I restrict the "Attack on every level" thing?

Back