• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4:i t k e e p s o n g o i n g (Meta/Registration 5)

Because if it has no feats doing so then it cant be assumed to do it, if it has no feats going above 3-D then you are limited to upgrading into infinite 3-D.

So if i multiply 2 by 2 it becomes 4. then I multiply the 4 by the original 2 to change it to 8, than I multiply the 8 by the 4 to make 32. It all makes sense and does not disobey any logical principles.

And also I have Accelerator. So are we accepting that he can manipulate anything's vectors regardless of size or do you believe that it has to be only to scale.

Argoneedsmorelove said:
I still need to know if there is a cap to skill promotion. As I see it I make clones that have it then just put them into a feedback loop where they keeep buffing each other.

Then with the wanked powers I can have them all upgrade my other people's skills.
The cap is that is 3-D.

Argoneedsmorelove said:
And also I have Accelerator. So are we accepting that he can manipulate anything's vectors regardless of size or do you believe that it has to be only to scale.
Since it's from his first key im prett syre that it's all okay as long as it's 3-D.

@GoP

Manas: Ciel (Wisdom God's Core): The core of Wisdom Lord Raphael that gained individuality, personality, and will after being named by Rimuru. Although not classified as an Ultimate Skill, she (Rimuru refers to Ciel as a female) possesses improved abilities compared to her old self. Ciel's power revolves around in-depth analysis, learning, and problem-solving skill, and overall utility at using spells to its utmost efficiency.

You don't even know destiny.

If anything people just keep spouting bad things about her. Aranil literally called her a failure.

even though she's now trying to make the multiverse a better place in her own way. She tries to do something she legtimately thinks is good and someone calls her a failure that couldn't be helped. The same person who had constantly followed her and messed with her through this whole adventure.

I'm just saying...Aranil hasn't been doing a good job helping.

Can I just say, when did Faruel get infinite wish

That thing requires serious prep time to use and only very, very special people get infinite supply

Back