• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4:i t k e e p s o n g o i n g (Meta/Registration 5)

Full profile:

Theme: All-Destroying Furry

Name: The Frickin Purple Furry

Desired Verses: Marvel Cinematic Universe, Composite Godzilla-verse, Marvel Comics, Warhammer 40,000, Transformers G1, Bionicle, Dragon Ball Super

Desired Powers: Hulk's Power Nullification, Ego's Regenerationn, Godzilla's Reactive Evolution, Ghidorah's Statistics Amplification, Unicron's Reality Warping, Great Beings' Gravity Manipulation, Zeno's Creation, Thanos's Time Manipulation, Corvus Corax's Immortality, the Void Dragon's Void Manipulation

Thanks for your feedback.

Desired Verses: Marvel Cinematic Universe, Composite Godzilla-verse, Marvel Comics, Warhammer 40,000, Transformers G1, Bionicle, Dragon Ball Super

Desired Powers: MCU Thanos's Reality Warping, Composite Godzilla's Magic, Marvel Comics Thanos's Death Manipulation, Kharn's Conceptual Manipulation, G1 Unicron's Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5 and 8), Teridax's Resurrection, DBS Son Goku's Resistance to Existence Erasure

(I personally don't think you want it like that.)

You get the powers you requested here, plus all the powers of the characters that Hi3 gave you.

You have all the powers of the Hulk, all those of Void Dragon etc.

But don't get too excited, most of the characters you've received have solar system or low multiversal level powers and resistances when most players here have characters with abilities well beyond the multiversal tier.

Probably the only one quite effective in your package here is Unicron ...

Faruel1998 said:
Thanks for your feedback.

Desired Powers: MCU Thanos's Reality Warping, Composite Godzilla's Magic, Marvel Comics Thanos's Death Manipulation, Kharn's Conceptual Manipulation, G1 Unicron's Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5 and 8), Teridax's Resurrection, DBS Son Goku's Resistance to Existence Erasure
(I personally don't think you want it like that.)
You get the powers you requested here, plus all the powers of the characters that Hi3 gave you.
You have all the powers of the Hulk, all those of Void Dragon etc.

But don't get too excited, most of the characters you've received have solar system or low multiversal level powers and resistances when most players here have characters with abilities well beyond the multiversal tier.

Probably the only one quite effective in your package here is Unicron ...

K...

[Oh, like forcing actions on people, you mean what I did with Monarch Lacei? My apologies... I'll just ally with the heroes and not behave like I did when controlling the Purple Furry to make sure my forcing actions on people has a much less likely chance of happening... I mean, if that's okay with you...]

Theme: Vigilante Furry

Name: The Frickin Green Furry

Desired Powers: Hulk's Power Nullification, Ego's Regenerationn, Godzilla's Reactive Evolution, Ghidorah's Statistics Amplification, Unicron's Reality Warping, Great Beings' Gravity Manipulation, Zeno's Creation, Thanos's Time Manipulation, Corvus Corax's Immortality, the Void Dragon's Void Manipulation (though all at a weaker level than his father the Purple Furry)

Forcing actions is when you attempt to do something and, ignoring any possible defenses, resistances, or character, make the target react how you want them to.

Hl3 or bust said:
Forcing actions is when you attempt to do something and, ignoring any possible defenses, resistances, or character, make the target react how you want them to.
So I just attempt to do something and then wait for the target to react in any way they want?

"I use mind hax on them. They kiss" = action forcing. You have decided and written for them what they are doing.

"I use mind hax on them to try and make them kiss" = not action forcing. You are only attempting something. They can still make their action themselves and do something else if their powers and resistances would allow them too.

Also what is with your fetish for making characters kiss. Stop that.

Monarch Laciel said:
"I use mind hax on them. They kiss" = action forcing. You have decided and written for them what they are doing.
"I use mind hax on them to try and make them kiss" = not action forcing. You are only attempting something. They can still make their action themselves and do something else if their powers and resistances would allow them too.

Also what is with your fetish for making characters kiss. Stop that.
Ah.

Back