• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4:i t k e e p s o n g o i n g (Meta/Registration 5)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Theme: Ohio Fried Chicken
Name: The Frickin Purple Furry

Desired Verses: Marvel Cinematic Universe, MonsterVerse, Marvel Comics, Fortnite, Transformers Bayverse

Desired Powers: Reality Warping, Transmutation, Regenerationn, Power Nullification, Immortality (Type 1), Time Manipulation
Oh, did you forget I said something?

perhaps

You need 2-3 more verses and 4 more powers. The powers have to be taken from a character within your verse (for example, Thanos (Marvel Comics)'s Matter Manipulation), and as Overlord said you can choose powers that are more than one thing. I'd also recommend choosing stronger verses.

It will be exhausting to create a character again.

Although I believe I will use a character that I created a few years ago

@Hi3

Theme:Guardian of the Multiverse

Name: Maverik

Desired Verses:DC Comics,The Elder Scrolls,Dungeons and Dragons,Marvel Comics,Image Comics,Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke,Tower of God,Shin Megami Tensei,

Desired Powers: Light manipulation from Abdiel (Image Comics) and Matter Manipulation from Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics),Reality Warping and magic from Doctor Strange (Classic) and Telekinesis from Jean Grey (Marvel Comics),penance stare from Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) and Acasuality from The Vestige,Resistances from Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) (2-B Key) and Resistance Negation from Asmodeus (Dungeons and Dragons)(2-A key),Mid-Godly Regenerationn from Hercules (Dungeons and Dragons)

The appearance is the same as Aranil but with a black trench instead of the vest, after all that is its original appearance, I used that image to create Aranil.

I know I should put in more verses but these are the only ones that come to mind

More or less, Maverik has a good heart ... but usually he doesn't care about other people's multiverses, he has a contract that forces him to protect his own multiverse ... those of others care little for him

Hl3 or bust said:
no offence but you shoud probably remove the resistance from SS and the regen from Hercules tbh </div>
Keep in mind that with the earlier sets we didn't get broken shit yet.

I would say that it's more the opposite, I created Maverik a few years before Aranil, I'm also making a story out of it.

He is the leader of a guild of cosmic warriors known as Guardians of the Eight Ways.

Maverik has powers like Silver Surfer with a little magic and also manipulates the concept of Order (One of the Ways, eight ways = eight guardians)

In appearance they are the same but in character Maverik is a careless person who loves to enter and fight in the most theatrical way possible.

He is an idiot exhibitionist ... he knows how to do his job well but he is still an idiot (Not of the shonen genre protagonist)

Back