• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4:i t k e e p s o n g o i n g (Meta/Registration 5)

I have a plan, if I send Argo's PC to Makai there will be two finals.

1) Akuma destroys the Argo's pc and aranil has one less enemy

2) the Argo's pc destroys Akuma and Aranil has one less enemy.

Akuma is not an enemy of Aranil though? He's just not welcome in Makai.

It seems to me that Aranil is the bad guy in this scenario.

Also does Skill Promotion have a cap? I can make clones that have Skill Promotion and have them all improve each other, and each other's skill promotion.

Not in this case. Akuma doesn't have anything to do with Etheria. By that logic you should eliminate everhything and everyone except Etheria.

For the moment I will see what to do, I will consider the assumption of the mad mercenary as a possibility.

For now my plan A is transporting Etheria into another dimension.

Faruel's PC, Aranil.

Aranil is far more malicious towards Makai than Akuma is towards Etheria. Aranil definitely is the bad guy in this scenario.

For the moment Aranil is still in the clear part of the moral compass.

The real villain in this scenario is someone else ... Joseph

Wait I got Mio Takamiya? The one with the powers of all spirits and universe level reality manip/ law manip?

I did not know about the powers of all spirits before. This changes everything. I can improve all the powers with Skill promotion then clone Mio Takamiya. Oh god this is gonna be good.

I still need to know if there is a cap to skill promotion. As I see it I make clones that have it then just put them into a feedback loop where they keeep buffing each other.

Then with the wanked powers I can have them all upgrade my other people's skills.

Ok then.

I need someone to shelter me while I have my infinitly duplicating clones constanlty power up each other and my other characters, until they have the power to BFR everything.

This a very trolly setup.

I think that NLF is a misunderstood concept.

No Limit Fallacy

"A fallacy is the use of invalid or otherwise faulty reasoning"

SInce the nature of it is that it can upgrade skills, and Im using it to upgrade other upgrading skills that are upgrading the original skill, it has no limit, but it is not a fallacy, im just using a feedback loop.

I mean you can only upgrade to the point its been shown capable of upgrading, and you likely cant go over 3-D for your upgrades.

Back