• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4:i t k e e p s o n g o i n g (Meta/Registration 5)

Everyone hates Aranil and yet they're not all trying to kill him with their most powerful abilities. </div>

The only ones who hate Aranil are Destiny, Alexander, Donte and That Guy ... although the latter just because he's crazy

By making you win 100% of the time if you have even a 1% chance to win cause of bs prisoner plotarmor

Okay @HI3

So when I pick a verse for you to choose (Which Character I get) and the powers;

1) Do I get all the abilities of the characters you have chosen?

2) Do the powers have to be from characters you picked?

3) Seems like smurf abilities are allowed, but I'll ask anyway just to make sure.

YungManzi said:
Okay @HI3

So when I pick a verse for you to choose (Which Character I get) and the powers;

1) Do I get all the abilities of the characters you have chosen?

2) Do the powers have to be from characters you picked?

3) Seems like smurf abilities are allowed, but I'll ask anyway just to make sure.
1: Yes

2: No, they can be from anyone in your chosen verses

3: They are, but there are still limits. Currently, the strongest thing accepted is BlazBlue's Phenomena Intervention aside from Nach's dimension hopping but that doesn't count

Character Sheet

Theme: Not From This World

Name: Servius Hendry

Desired Verses: Worm, DC, Magic The Gathering, Warhammer 40k, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, My Little Pony, The Seven Deadly Sins, Danny Phantom Cthulhu Mythos

Desired Powers: Panacea's biokonesis, Flash's Superspeed, Meliodas's Counter, Rimuru's Predator ability, Eris's Reality Manipulation, Danny Phantoms Ghost Form

Back