• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4:i t k e e p s o n g o i n g (Meta/Registration 5)

previous meta

characters

Character Sheet
Theme: (technically optional but you should fill this out unless you want me you give you random fuckos)

Name:

Desired Verses: (pick 5-8)

Desired Powers: (pick 6, in the format of "x's y")

Power shit this time around

• from each verse you pick, you will be given a random character chosen by me
  • you will also take one power from each verse, which you can chose but will be judged by me and on a case-by-case basis
  • you are High 5-A, one joule below Low 4-C, and any attacks or powers above this will stay at their original tier. When you eventually pass up the tier of an attack or power, it is simply reduced to "significantly stronger than normal attacks."
  • the limit on Regenerationn for right now is Mid-Godly
  • speed is equalized to infinite
  • stat and speed amps are uncapped

So is my character without Altair hacks ok now?

Argo

Female

Tensei Shitara Slime Data Ken, To Aru Majutsu No Index, Kill La KIll, Date A Live, No Game No Life, Danganronpa, Konosuba

Kurumi's City of Devouring time, Kurumi's Spacequakes, Kurumi's Clones, Misaki Shokuhou's Mind Manipulation, Ryuko Matoi's Regenerationn, Aureolus Izzard's Ars Manga, Rimuru's Skill Promotion, The Proffessor's Mimosa, Kinuhata Saiai's Offense armor, Nia Honjou's Info manipulation.

Theme Swarming and long range spam

Animal Man? Wasn't the D series superhero able to combine 2 animals together? Wasn't he gone into oblivion along with guys like Plastic Man?

Two things

1) B'wala Beast? Does a superhero really exist with this name?

2) Just because Plastic Man also exists, he is certainly not the first character you think of when you have in mind one who can stretch like rubber

Hulk is the first person I think of when someone says "Hysterical green guy"

Strangely, I always put his strength in the background

Edit.B'wana Beast is still a horrendous name

Faruel1998 said:
Hulk is the first person I think of when someone says "Hysterical green guy"

Strangely, I always put his strength in the background

Edit.B'wana Beast is still a horrendous name
It's from DC's golden age, so obviously.

Back