• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

"Sorry, it's just...I can't even tell if there's people on my lawn or not." He said, a bit frustrated with this. Either his senses were out of wonk or it was something else.

I still need your help

Please don't die

Why me?

I don't know what to do.

I'm sorry.

I'm scared.

Please don't go.

There are so many things going through my mind right now. So much that I want to say, that I want to ask. Even though we just met, it feels like I'm losing a very close friend.

"I promise. I'll take care of Equalis as if it were my own world."

I grip Acies with firm determination. Carrying Whyr's sword and will, I focus all of my attention on Evil and wait for the opportunity to present itself.

[Earth]

The clones continue the follow through of their telekinetic attack using Sancti's weapon. Naraku, using his own sword, once again imbues his weapon with ki and goes for a vertical slash on the weaponless Sancti.

[Hell]

Rather than disrupt Mikage's concentration, Balaamel focuses his efforts on stamping out the Hell invasion. He summons more meteors while the staff activates a wide scale instant death spell on the enemy.

[Moon]

"Okay let's finish this."

Evill begins charging energy in both of his hands, but then the energy seems to go out of control.

"What is this?" Evill sounds suprised.

As he realizes that he can't use his attack he immediately begins charging FV again.

Meanwhile Patrick's clones have closed the distance and one of them punches Evill in the face.

Evill is blown backwards.

Why did the attack not get stopped by my defenses?!

He quickly jumps away from the clones as he continues to charge FV.

[Earth]

"Naive!" Sancti shouts as Naraku attacks him.

Before Naraku or his clones can land an attack all of Naraku's limbs are cut off of his body and he's beheaded.

The other two Hallowed Knights look satisfied.

[Hell]

All of the demons are killed by the spell, but the Taken and Hive seem unaffected. They continue to destroy the place and they summon even more of their kind.

[Moon]

NOW!

I teleport into the path of Evil's jump.

"I won't let you have your way. You'll die here!"

I plunge Acies into Evil's chest, delivering the same wound he inflicted to Whyr.

[Earth]

Naraku is beheaded. The sword however continues its course to impale Sancti.

"Finish it." Naraku's disembodied head shouts.

[Moon]

Patrick succeeds in grabbing Evill, but FV fully charged.

"Finem Vitae, Stage Thr-"

Mikage stabs Evill though the chest before he can release stage three.

"GGGRRAAHHHH"

Evill looks as if he is the embodiment of anger itself in the split second before being obliterated by the power that gushed out of Acies.

The Throne world collapses around the moon and everyone is back in the normal universe.

[Earth]

The Taken and demons suddenly seem lost as they don't destroy everything within their path like a single destructive wave anymore. The Hive still carry on though.

Sancti groans as he pulls his sword out of his chest. He then walks to Naraku's head.

"I enjoyed the fight." He says before swing the sword down on Naraku's head.

[Hell]

The same thing happens with the demons, Taken and Hive in Hell.

"...Right."

I make sure that Evil is completely dead, taking his sword and [attempt to] break it in two before sealing it inside the moon. I then proceed to place a number of seals and safeguards on the moon itself while absorbing and isolating Evil's remains (if there are any).

While doing this I notice the traces of Whyr's energy and gather them all up for safe keeping.

I hold on to Acies for a while.

"Sorry for the wait. Let's go." I tell Patrick.

As soon as we returned to this reality, I noticed that Naraku had been "killed". Unfortunately for whoever defeated him, I happen to be in an extremely bad mood.

[Earth]

As Naraku's head is destroyed, his body releases a soul consuming void as it turns into ash.

[Hell]

Balaamel observes the demons and Taken as he begins sealing the Hive one by one inside of the staff.

"Alright, they better be gone or else goodness me, I'll have a meltdown." He went back inside the house, a bit mad. As shown when his eyes started to...burn? Like fire?

Mikage is unable to break FV but she can successfully seal it. There is nothing left of Evill to seal.

On earth you can see that the enemy army is still there, but they seem to have lost there ability to launch organized attacks.

Sancti grabs the void and tries to contain it. The other two Hallowed Knight walk towards him and then they dissapear as if warping away. All the Hive ships also warp away and leave the remaining forcs behind.

[Hell]

Thanks sealing works, but it does take a while. The Taken still corrupt and tear Hell apart despite the fact that they aren't receiving any commands.

I warp to Earth where Naraku was defeated. I don't pursue the ones who warped away at all.

I stare at Naraku's ashes with a blank expression.

I shouldn't have let him come here.

I notice the person who stayed with Naraku while I was fighting Evil.

"Thank you." I say to Barian.

I gather up Naraku's ashes and put them into his bag of souls which I fasten to my waist.

While doing this I send a number of my own clones to chase down and devour all the remaining enemies on Earth.

My main body warps to where Kabus is. (The avatar disappears as soon as the main body enters the same general area).

"...Kabus?"

[Hell]

Balaamel sighs.

"Looks like she's finished." He says.

Leaving the Taken alone for now, Balaamel lets go of the staff which floats off and hovers over a glyph he creates on the ground. He begins chanting and preparing some sort of ritual.

Thank goodness Kabus is okay.

"It's fine." I say to Patrick.

"I think Naraku knew how this would end, but he wanted to come anyway."

"Can I... come in, Kabus? It's Mikage."

As soon as I see Kabus, tears start pouring out uncontrollably.

"KAAABUUUUS!"

I fly forward and hug him, burying my face in his chest.

"Whyr... he's- Naraku! They're both dead!"

I grip Kabus tightly as I cry onto him.

"........" Kabus snapped. Whyr died?

"SUCKS, DOESN'T IT?"

"AAAGH!" He saw a dark bear with a yellow top hat and bow tie.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! FINALLY! AFTER YEARS OF YOU MURDERING, YOU CAN FINALLY SEE HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE SOMEBODY."

The bear then floated off, before slowly disappearing.

"YOU SON OF A B**CH! YOU MOTHERF**KING A**HAT! I'LL GRAB ONE OF YOUR TEETH AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR-"

The bear then faded off. Kabus was generating so much heat, the floor started to burn.

@Chrisitian

"Calm down Kabus, your going in to meltdown,"

Kaira tells Kabus with a worried tone as she wraps her arms aroound his neck.

"ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, Five...six.......seven..." He kept counting, getting less angry as the floor turned normal. "Eight.......nine........teeeen." He then started to get a bit drowsy.

AArrghhhh. I'm bored. Why did I think flying into the void was a good idea? Was the material universe even this way? Ah well, I can only keep going forward now.

I realize crying doesn't actually work the same way in slime form.

"As long as you're okay, I'm glad." I say from on top of his head.

I turn and address the others in the room.

"Evil is dead. As is Whyr. When he sacrificed himself, Whyr made a final request to me. I promised him that I'd watch over Equalis in his place and protect it. I plan to stay here and do just that. In honor of Equalis's late ruler, I, Mikage, am going to stay here indefinitely protecting it. Don't expect me to leave any time soon!"

I then suddenly disappear without warning.

[Hell]

Balaamel finishes the ritual, summoning Mikage using her avatar (the staff) as a catalyst.

"...Huh?"

"Wait, Huh?" He was worried, but then realized. "OH, CRAP, I NEVER GAVE HER A VALID ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION!"

Kaira is very sad for Whynaut's death.

"Well, bye for now Kabus."

I then teleport away, directly above the city.

I desummon my clones in space and then try to contact Melchior witth my earpiece.

"Not much. Just, thinking bout how life sucks a bit, you know? You're one of my only friends left Kabus, and i'm thankfull you are still here." Walter says, with a straight looking face.

He's eating popcorn.

"Well, I.....I can't say I've had many friends." He said.

"BECAUSE NOBODY EVER TRUSTED YOU."

"You again!?" He shouted, looking at the clearly visible pair of eyes floating.

Back