• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

[Hey, im back]

"Per...sona..."

I bring my gun to my head and shoot.

A large thingy comes from behind me.

I get closer Shana, positioning myself to his left and use observe on him

A pop up window appears in front of us.

"Here they are."

I say as i point towards the ability section in Sheba's profile.

When I get to the people I heard talking, who're well outside of normal human hearing range, i wave to them, trying to ignore the girl having ******* cat ears

Hl3 or bust said:
When I get to the people I heard talking, who're well outside of normal human hearing range, i wave to them, trying to ignore the girl having ******* cat ears
[I don't have cat ears tho]

[@Hl3 but super sonico is not a cat girl and neither of my characters are feline, so why should i have cat ears ?]

Is that Gilgamesh? And Golden Experience? That chick over there has Mangekyou Sharingan, that's busted as hell. I think it's Kakashi's/Obito's. Also, she looks like an anime character. Man, there are so many OP powers around here. Whitesnake and this other energy I feel is pretty good though.

I continue looking around, with Whitesnake fading away.

"So. . . what are you guys thinking? I'm thinking, I really want to get back home and try to get a good paying job. . . as a scientist. A doctor perhaps. I could be the world's most gifted and well paid medical professional."

"If I don't just cure cancer for free"

I get bored of the ice cream and burn it.

"So why are we still here?" I ask the man that brought us all here.

As i get closer to the 2, i see that the girl does t actually have cat ears and contemplate my sanity for a moment for continuing

WHYNAUT said:
I get bored of the ice cream and burn it.

"So why are we still here?" I ask the man that brought us all here.
Omni looks at you. "Well, i was just about to explain that..."

He then turns to everyone else. "You must be asking yourself "Why did this man give me powers?" correct? Well, i have a... experiment. And i need you to do it."

He pauses

"Now, do you want some time to test your powers? Or do you want to start right now?" Omni asked, even though he already knew the answer.

Back