• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

[Resistance to telepathy and resistence to mind manipulation are often counted as two seperate things]

[Depends on what we keep from our character, but IIRC the back of Heller's mind is filled with the voices of all the absorbed infected like Mercer]

[Well I can read minds like an open book which means I can skip chapters. I'll just skip all of those and get to your chapter]

[if you mean the open book part. I know that's a metaphor, I'm just explaining it with the same metaphor]

I finish reading my profile, it seems that i too have a large armament, with both magic and naturo magic to my disposal.

I then notice some of the persons have started to explore the place.

I decide to follow Shane, wanting to see if his personality is as good as his look.

"Hi there"

I say to Shane as i get close to him.

Overlord775 said:
I finish reading my profile, it seems that i too have a large armament, with both magic and naturo magic to my disposal.
I then notice some of the persons have started to explore the place.

I decide to follow Shane, wanting to see if his personality is as good as his look.

"Hi there"

I say to Shane as i get close to him.
[Boi Gil has the most punchable face ever in the image psycho chose]

[@WHY Alucard looks like he has a lazy eye in the picture you choose]

I turn to the girl "Hey" I say somewhat lazily.

WHYNAUT said:
[Atleast eyes can aren't the same as your entire face and some people like lazy eyes]
[Yeah and some people like arragont dicks (for some reason)]

[Also my character looks like that but he isnt really arrogant, hes lazy so his facial expression is different]

I take a moment to lean on a tree, which seems to collapse and turn in on itself into the relative shape of.........some kind of animal

It looks like an oversized lizard with a bigger body, but it has tree bark for skin and actually has eyes that track me

After studying the thing for a moment, it seems to be a goddamn anklyosaurus

"So i can make things into Dinosaurs?" I think to myself as the thing seems to responding to my thoughts, seemingly looking for other people

PsychoWarper said:
[@WHY Alucard looks like he has a lazy eye in the picture you choose]
I turn to the girl "Hey" I say somewhat lazily.
"My name's Gianna, nice to meet you."

I say with a friendly tone

"Well, i have an ability that allows me to read others' powers and abilities, so i could shown them to you if you want to"

Back