• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

Interesting. I suddenly feel extremely good. My body is no longer a fat couch potato's body, but I feel myself develop huge muscles, the left side of my face is blue, the right side of my face is red, and I can tell that something is seriously different about me. I suddenly have all the combined knowledge of every organism on Earth, and my intellect is suddenly vast and powerful, rather than having the mind of an ordinary young man, I am now a super intelligent psychokinetic master of both mind and body.

I feel several new and extremely bizarre things in me, each giving me a new sense of being. Feeling all of this, I am only able to say

"I literally feel high right now!" I say, as my body is covered in a blood red and jet black substance

I feel like I have a far greater understanding of everything and knowledge I didn't before. I also feel a bit..... off.

What's even better

I have knowledge of other timelines, universes....

There's a universe where a similar thing to this happened and people got superpowers.

I have a feeling that this isn't going to go well.

[We were in our world of origin, then Omni came and pulled us all through portals to the new place]

[He just gave us our powers]

[Thanks.]

"What the? WHA...WHO...WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!?" Randy said, as he gained powers. "Who are you people!?"

Omni had to drag me to that place because I wouldn't Come. When I got my powers I didn't notice much of a difference

So, here i am surrounded by strangers and a skeleton lady.

I think i might have been better off if i remained home watching bongo cat compilation videos, but we are getting superpowers, so i suppose it's not that bad.

As the shard of enters troght me i feel weird.

The whole world starts feeling like a videogame and my perception highly increeses, as my left pupill turns red with a shuriken like patter

[Also Mana and Chakra are equalized via Verse equalization, right ?]

''I feel like ive seen this kinda thing in a anime or something before... whatever'' I think as I start crushing rocks wih my bare hands to test my strength.

I wonder who theses guys are

I think to myself, but then ...

• Observe skill activates
A bunch of pop up windows appear around me, showing the profiles of those said people.

"Neat"

I begin reading trough them, starting with the one of the blonde rock crusher.

I feel a sudden rush of energy flow through me. I feel like I now have several life times worth of experience with weapons and fighting styles I've never even heard of before now. And what's this... A tail? I can move it freely as if it were one of my own limbs. Setting that aside for now , I understand so many new things! I feel like I could beat a master at chess! Or Gungi! Wait, what the hell is Gungi? I need to rest for a bit.

[Iirc, observe is pretty much the same as reading our character sheets, but your character doesn't know who our powers are from unless they already knew about where they come from]

[http://www.mangadeep.com/the-gamer/138/18/

As this scan shows, Observe allows me to know all the abilties of the target too

Also the Gamer's Mind blocks external mental influence, so you can't read my toughts.]

I finish reading trought the profiles.

From the information i got most of the people here are in their teens and they all have quite the selection of powers.

The most dangerous seem to be Randy, Rose and Malucius, so is hould kee an eye on them.

I close the pop up windows and open up my profile profile window, to see how my abilities compare to the rest.

Back