• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

i transform back into a human, the burns on my hands keeping their relative positions

it hurts like hell, although some odd plant that GE makes wraps around my hands for a moment, making it feel relatively normal, although it doesn't heal it much

i then go over and grab the stone, being careful to not grab it with a burnt part of my hand

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"I just wanna be dead. That way I can't be a burden to anyone. Not you, not that demon dude, and not Mama Chariot"
I look at him in the eyes

"If you think of yourself as a burden, then you're a burden i'm more than happy to take."

I say with a big smile on my face

Overlord775 said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
"I just wanna be dead. That way I can't be a burden to anyone. Not you, not that demon dude, and not Mama Chariot"
I look at him in the eyes
"If you think of yourself as a burden, then you're a burden i'm more than happy to take."

I say with a big smile on my face
Tears pour down my eyes, I d-don't know what to say

"I'm s-s-sorr-ry" I say, bawling my eyes out

"C-C-can y-you s-send m-me h-home? M-may-ybe even stay with us-s? I'm s-sure Ma-ama Ch-hariot w-would l-love you!"

Hl3 or bust said:
i transform back into a human, the burns on my hands keeping their relative positions

it hurts like hell, although some odd plant that GE makes wraps around my hands for a moment, making it feel relatively normal, although it doesn't heal it much

i then go over and grab the stone, being careful to not grab it with a burnt part of my hand
As you grab the stone, time stops.

"Hello there." You hear the voice behind you.

It's Omni.

"Hmm. I wanted to talk to your group, but now doesn't seem to be the best time. We'll meet again later."

I begin to head back towards Blake and Rex.

Back