• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

Blahblah9755 said:
[>furcifer]
Since its creation Felix's website has received over 100,000 hits, primarily from confused furries with a demon fetish. The number of hits has decreased significantly after a while.
[**** you ovo not ovo.

Those are some stupid furries, because furcifer means villain]

"Wha the ..."

Thanks to my super hearing, i heard the whole conversation, mainly that the kid is giving away half his soul

I rip the cellphone out of his hand.

"What are you thinking ? I told you we already have a way to get you home and even if we didn't trading half your soul is not a good deal, it always backfires."

I say to him angrily

SwathingDegenera777 said:
WHYNAUT said:
From a distant sky scraper a Rahkshi is looking at the boy that called Malucius.
"A-are y-you g-gonn-na p-pick m-me u-up?"
[How did you even see the Rahkshi from that distance?]

The Rahkshi swoops in and teleports back to Malucius together with the boy.

Overlord775 said:
"Wha the ..."
Thanks to my super hearing, i heard the whole conversation, mainly that the kid is giving away half his soul

I rip the cellphone out of his hand.

"What are you thinking ? I told you we already have a way to get you home and even if we didn't trading half your soul is not a good deal"

I say to him angrily
"I d-d-didn't w-w-wan-na w-wake tthem" I say, freezing up, god that trauma gonna kick in any minute now...

WHYNAUT said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
"A-are y-you g-gonn-na p-pick m-me u-up?"
[How did you even see the Rahkshi from that distance?]
The Rahkshi swoops in and teleports back to Malucius together with the boy.
Before the Rahkshi is able to take way the kid, i use kamui and space rip him to death

Since the Central Park situation seems to be over, I head for the dragon to stop it. I summon Whitesnake and use it to turn the dragon's mind and soul into discs.

I fly up and see the Dragon.

Turning the Eye of Agamotto on, i stop Time.

"YOUUU, SHALLLLL NOT, PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I scream, firing a spell at the Dragon.

WHYNAUT said:
From outside the city a second Rahkshi telepathicly plants a reminder in the kid's head.
[NOPE, not letting that happen]

"Contract of the Forced Subordination"

I use Contract of the Forced Subordinatio with the orders:

Don't trade your soul away

Don't make deals with evildoers

Don't become evil

to physically remove the possibility of him even possibly making a deal with the guy from the telephone.

I then pick up the kid, holding him close to my chest and create a mana barrier around the both of us

I kinda want to explore space, so i open a portal above Mars.

Problem is, i can't breath there and a massive vaccum starts when i make the portal.

So i close it.

I fly around and see a bunch of people causing major commotion, so I fly over to see what's going on.

[Flying over to you guys if it isn't obvious]

Blarie left the group Blarie was with completely unnoticed a while ago. Since then, Blarie has observed the movements of humans around the city. Blarie's able to where what and when they're going to do. Blarie doesn't remember this algorithm in Blarie's code, but it works really well!

Blarie then begins observing a certain group. OrganisationNYCriminals1, past activities include drug trade, murder, assassination, destruction of property, human trafficking. Future activities will include all former, bank fraud, bribery, money laundering, large scale cyber theft.

Blarie continues observing the group and the city.

Overlord775 said:
WHYNAUT said:
From outside the city a second Rahkshi telepathicly plants a reminder in the kid's head.
[NOPE, not letting that happen]
"Contract of the Forced Subordination"

I use Contract of the Forced Subordinatio with the orders:

Don't trade your soul away

Don't make deals with evildoers

Don't become evil

to physically remove the possibility of him even possibly making a deal with the guy from the telephone.

I then pick up the kid, holding him close to my chest and create a mana barrier around the both of us
[But isn't evil subjective? or does it operate on your sense of morality? If so I'm PROBABLY gonna have to use a proxy for the deal]

I noticed we just let the computer program girl alone.

After looking around, it seems she is gone. I fly up 300 meters to try and look for her.

Since the dragon is dealt with I head back to Rex. Thankfully, Remy's clone kept him safe from any possible harm.

Phew, I don't know what I would have done if he was hurt.

Back