• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

I telepathically attempt to contact the man

"I have a plan" I say TELEPATHICALLY

"Force my soul out of my body, take it, and I just agree, it aint TECHINCALLY me selling my soul, moreas it;s you stealing it and me letting you keep it ON THE GROUNDS you fufill my conditions" I SAY TELEPATHICALLY

Hl3 or bust said:
I rush back over towards the west of Spain, feeling something pulling me there
As you follow the pull, you can some purple smoke in the distance.

Getting closer, you see a small crater. There is a stone in there.

i turn 4 nearby chunks of dirt into stone, then into vaguely dog-shaped lifeforms just in case before cautiously approaching

[gonna ignore the name of the image just in case]

expecting something to happen, i get GE to punch the ground, from which several long tendrils made of plant materials emerge and attempt to lightly grab the gem from a distance

[@Crimson, you wouldn't be able to find me]

OrganizationNyCriminals1 have presence in 16 different countries, including England. Several members of their organization in England have disappeared, though OrganizationNYCriminsls1 haven't realized yet. Blarie travels there out of curiosity.

As the gem is touched, you can see reality warping, as a purple explosion knocks you back.

From the explosion, rises a knight on a Silver and Gold armor. He carries a sword and a shield.

"If you want to win the price, you have to get past me." The Knight says.

[You want his stats and powers?]

[i have no faith that he wouldn't just say it's 2 Azathoths regardless]

i direct my creatures to charge him as whats left of the plant tendrils begins to rapidly grow back

Although the Knight is much slower than the creatures and the plants, he is still able to dodge it.

He rises his sword, a flash of light comes from it, destroying the plants and the creatures.

[honestly not sure why i expected the reflection to work tbh]

I can feel my nails and teeth getting longer and sharped as i charge the knight on all 4's, causing many dinosaur-esque creatures to be formed as GE creates even more plants, which begin to rapidly grow

"MISS GIANA UNLESS YOU LET ME MAKE THAT DEAL ILL KILL MYSELF TELEKINETICALLY, OR MAGICALLY, OR ILL ERASE MYSELF WITH THE HAND.

JUST LET ME MAKE THE DEAL" I say demonically, not in a literal sense, moreas in a metaphorical sense

[Oh shit, forgot about the reflection.]

The reflected damage from the creatures crack's his frontal armor massively. Blood comes from the crack.

Before you can get to him, he shines in a explosion, which knocks you back.

The damage done to GE creatures damage him even further, breaking a bit of his helmet.

A dark smoke comes from that hole.

"But why would you even want to sell half your soul ? like i said, multiple time before, WE HAVE MULTI-UNIVERSAL TRAVEL"

I say in a frustrated and panic filled tone to the kid.

Oh god, why is this happening to me ?

Is this a curse or something ?

Somebody help meeeeeee

the large numbers of creatures begin to spread the virus, causing many more creatures to emerge from under them, while GE's plants grow to surround an area around 20 meters in diameter

i attempt to get in close enough to get a direct hit while not getting hit myself

Overlord775 said:
"But why would you even want to sell half your soul ? like i said, multiple time before, WE HAVE MULTI-UNIVERSAL TRAVEL"

I say in a frustrated and panic filled tone to the kid.

Oh god, why am is this happening to me ?

Is this a curse or something ?

Somebody help meeeeeee
"I don't deserve a happy ending ma'am, I don't deserve anything. Like the woman who birthed me said 'im a ruiner of figures and a waste of life's".

"Please miss GIANA, I deserve to lose my soul, even if half of it, so I can go about my life wallowing in my worthlessness. At least I'll have half of hell and my home universe to do it in"

"Please. I don't deserve happiness miss GIANA"

The Knight grips his sword, as a tornado pushes all plants and creatures away.

You aren't pushed back. The Knight lauches a Darkness blast at you.

[i feel like i'm the anti-GM character at this point kek]

i relatively easily dodge the blast, and use the opportunity to close the distance while fully transforming

Even though you are much faster, he still managed to bring the shield up before you get to him.

A blinding light comes from the shield.

I hug him tighter

"Shut up. Everyone deserves to be happy and more so a kid does, don't let those dark toughts cover the light."

a combination of being as close to the knight as i am and my enhanced eyesight makes the light almost completely blinding, forcing me to close my eyes. However, i use my other, drastically enhanced, senses to still have a relatively accurate idea of where the knight is, slashing at the shield while even more of the creatures from before charge the knight

Overlord775 said:
I hug him tighter

"Shut up. Everyone deserves to be happy and more so a kid does, don't let those dark toughts cover the light."
"I don't! I've done nothing but make EVERYTHING WORSE! Mama Chariots going through so much shit right now, Luna Nova barely pays her jack shit and she has to feed three ******* mouths with that shit, she's trying to make amends with Croix which is just a cluaterfuck, and she has to put up with my emotional baggage"

"I just wanna be dead. That way I can't be a burden to anyone. Not you, not that demon dude, and not Mama Chariot"

Your hand starts burning as it get closer to the shield. However, the slash breaks the Shield, and the creatures begin to tear to armor apart.

Blood and smoke coming from him, The Knight explodes. A piece of the Armor hits your head, but it doesn't hurt much. Just a little.

The Stone flashes purple now.

Back