• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Palace

"Uhm, work with primordials, mmm ... oh !"
The shroomy has an idea, a metaphotical lightbulb lighting on her head.

"Mum is a primordial, so i'm probably a primordial myself."
They note.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Yeah, there's something, wanna hang out with us ? Spend time togheter chilling and stuff ? Also new weaponz be nicez, gimme."

The grand shroom replies to Aya.

@Palace

"I have gained the ability to create these things called "Primals". I have more extensive plans for it in the future, but for now, making one or more could be of use, as they can be powerful weapons."

Aleia explained.

"They are in short the incarnation of some kind of existential concept in physical form."

She then looked at the fungal being.

"I do not believe there is much for you to do in this regard, unless my sister can benefit from it in some way."

She looked back at all of them.

"My body is already integrated with that of a Primal, but it may be possible to integrate those of yours with one. There are a few weapons I can create for you as well."

@Sahara.

"So be it. You are free to find rest within my territory if you wish, or ask for assistance."

Aya shrugged.

"Is there anything you all want? We can have some weapons made for you, or things like that."
Phaunelia considers this proposition

“I have no issues with that I suppose, it should work in the long run and I already have methods of reforming the area. It should work well. Although you should do something about that fungus infestation…”

"Well, I think I could ask for a custom weapon although I don't know what to order yet, my style is very complicated, so give me some time to think, Although relaxing as our little friend says is not bad" he said

@Palace

Aleia stared at the fungal being for a moment.

"Ah, that's right. You are the fragment of a primal, one that feels familiar to me somehow."

Then looked back at her sister.

"I have something specific in mind for you, but that will be for later. For now, let us work on what we can."

Space seemed to distort around them somewhat, as the palace once again changed shape in some way that was not immediately apparent.

A part of it was reshaped into a large laboratory, and many demons seemed to get to work there. Some weapons were quickly formed, as well as the foundations of a new Primal.

The altering of the world will undo any changes it had suffered, meaning it will expunge the alterations made by the fungus as well. In short, a blank slate.

She telepathically spoke to Phaunelia.

@Sahara

"When it begins depends on when the next threat makes itself apparent. I could try and peer into the future, but with the world as distorted as it is, I cannot imagine I will get much."

The demon explained, before turning to Matricardo.

"Contracts are the means by which a being like myself can share power with others. They have prices, but being that we are faced with a common threat, I would not make them too costly for you."

Aya explained.

@Being I was communicating with/Hl3

"What exactly do you know, then? If you are not the same type of being as our lady is?"
There is a considerable pause before any response comes through.

"Well, I didn't have anything concrete before and I somehow have even less now, at least in relation to 'your lady' and a large portion of the shit going on here. Which is unfortunate, given that that's the entire reason I'm here."

@Palace

Aleia stared at the fungal being for a moment.

"Ah, that's right. You are the fragment of a primal, one that feels familiar to me somehow."

Then looked back at her sister.

"I have something specific in mind for you, but that will be for later. For now, let us work on what we can."

Space seemed to distort around them somewhat, as the palace once again changed shape in some way that was not immediately apparent.

A part of it was reshaped into a large laboratory, and many demons seemed to get to work there. Some weapons were quickly formed, as well as the foundations of a new Primal.

The altering of the world will undo any changes it had suffered, meaning it will expunge the alterations made by the fungus as well. In short, a blank slate.

She telepathically spoke to Phaunelia.

@Sahara

"When it begins depends on when the next threat makes itself apparent. I could try and peer into the future, but with the world as distorted as it is, I cannot imagine I will get much."

The demon explained, before turning to Matricardo.

"Contracts are the means by which a being like myself can share power with others. They have prices, but being that we are faced with a common threat, I would not make them too costly for you."

Aya explained.
Hmmm, that’s quite nice. Can I sleep now though? Or is there anything you need done right this second

@Sahara/Crimson

She floated over to Matricardo, looking directly into his eyes for a moment.

"I can offer you all sorts of things, but is there anything in particular you'd like to receive?"

@Palace/Yobo

No sleeping. What of your abilities? Are there things you could create or improve in preparation?

@Hl3_or_bust

"You are here because of these events? Why? What do you aim to do?"

@Palace

The demo of fungi's eyes be shining with happiness.

@Sahara

The Grand mushking just be staring at Aya and Metri, observing from up close.

"I guess no one cares to answer my question but does anybody want to introduce themselves." I say pointing to the bronze figure.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Yeah, that's about right. Everything about, well, this is quite interesting from an outside perspective, you know? I'm here to catalogue what occurs to the greatest possible extent."

@Lou_change

The brass figure seems to flinch at Sam's sudden attention towards it, but it responds quickly and calmly.

"I am Fitr Vohamanah, a servant and messenger of The Lord, I am here to preserve as much of this world as possible, and cooperating with this group has been determined to be the best possible avenue to achieve such goals."

@Sahara/Crimson

She floated over to Matricardo, looking directly into his eyes for a moment.

"I can offer you all sorts of things, but is there anything in particular you'd like to receive?"

@Palace/Yobo

No sleeping. What of your abilities? Are there things you could create or improve in preparation?

@Hl3_or_bust

"You are here because of these events? Why? What do you aim to do?"
I wanna sleep though… and I can create a lot of things, but biological weapons are my forte. That said, I have a few other tricks up my sleeve. But you can’t swing a sword without knowing what to hit with it. What sort of niche do you need my creatures to fill?

@Yobo_Blue

Focus on beings that can adapt and evolve in the moment, offensively oriented. I feel that may be of considerable use.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"A wide variety of possibilities exist."

The demon stated. For a moment, it looked as if there were spirals in her eyes.

"From simpler things such as forcefields, weakening your enemies, reflecting their attacks and so on, to more complex things, such as the absorption of energies, manipulation of the environment, the reduction of damage itself, the cleansing of harmful effects, and perhaps even resurrection through my own power."

@Hl3_or_bust

"Are you certain it is worth the danger? It appears that, as far as we know, entire universes are falling apart in the wake of whatever this force truly is. But, if you do believe it is worth it, we may be able to provide you with what we know."

@Yobo_Blue

Focus on beings that can adapt and evolve in the moment, offensively oriented. I feel that may be of considerable use.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"A wide variety of possibilities exist."

The demon stated. For a moment, it looked as if there were spirals in her eyes.

"From simpler things such as forcefields, weakening your enemies, reflecting their attacks and so on, to more complex things, such as the absorption of energies, manipulation of the environment, the reduction of damage itself, the cleansing of harmful effects, and perhaps even resurrection through my own power."

@Hl3_or_bust

"Are you certain it is worth the danger? It appears that, as far as we know, entire universes are falling apart in the wake of whatever this force truly is. But, if you do believe it is worth it, we may be able to provide you with what we know."
Yeah that narrows it down to about everything I have sister. Do give me a bit more of a direction so you can get something you actually want.

"Definitely bad"

In this case, Dieman's thought process is unified with another.

@Yobo_Blue

Right. Something that can deal damage that cannot be recovered easily, as well as decrease the combat capabilities of an enemy. Being able to cause irreversible destruction in general could be of use.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"That will do. The condition will be a simple one. To not oppose myself or any of my beings in trying to restore this world and deal with its threats. Is that agreeable to you? As we are on the same side, it is a simple condition, but I am not able to make contracts for free."

The girl extended her hand forward, seemingly wishing to seal it with a handshake.

@Palace

The Demon Shroom is currently humming Despacito 2.

@Hl3_or_bust

The goopy shroom moves elongates it's right arm towards the brass being, bopping it's nose or where that should be.

"Hi."

[Oh yeah, by the way, had forgot, how's the progress on nuclear power/weapons from my minions going ?]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Hey, wanna form a contract too."
The king of all that is fungi says as they poke Aya on the shoulder with their non-elogated arm.

@Yobo_Blue

Right. Something that can deal damage that cannot be recovered easily, as well as decrease the combat capabilities of an enemy. Being able to cause irreversible destruction in general could be of use.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"That will do. The condition will be a simple one. To not oppose myself or any of my beings in trying to restore this world and deal with its threats. Is that agreeable to you? As we are on the same side, it is a simple condition, but I am not able to make contracts for free."

The girl extended her hand forward, seemingly wishing to seal it with a handshake.
I can just do that on my own anyway, but alright. Is there anything else you want?

@Sahara

The Shadow floats towards Matricardo and Dieman. "My master has not given me any new orders. So if it is alright with you, I will be staying in Matricardo's shadow until I am needed again."

"Hmm..."

Dieman's face mildly compresses as the contract is made, but there's not much reason to cause a ruckus now.

@Yobo_Blue

I realize, but having more options would always be good. Something able to interfere with the functioning of enemy abilities as well, make them work against the user.

@Sahara

Matricardo feels energy flow into him as he shakes the demon's hand, the contract is sealed, the surroundings bend to his will.

She then turns to the fungal being.

"What would you request, in that case?"

@Yobo_Blue

I realize, but having more options would always be good. Something able to interfere with the functioning of enemy abilities as well, make them work against the user.

@Sahara

Matricardo feels energy flow into him as he shakes the demon's hand, the contract is sealed, the surroundings bend to his will.

She then turns to the fungal being.

"What would you request, in that case?"
Ack, fine, I’ll see what I can do

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I'm entirely aware of the.. "danger", which is a good portion of the reasons for my presence. This is a unique opportunity that won't last forever. There simply needs to be some proper record of events."

@Overlord775

Fitr Vohamanah flinches backwards slightly at the demon-shroom's touch. From the brief contact, the thing's brass exterior feels strangely warm, even for being under the desert sun.

[How long ago was that? Both chronologically, roughly of course, and in terms of posts]

@Sahara

The Shadow melted into Matricardo's shadow. It's yellow eyes looked around one last time before closing. All traces of the Shadow have disappeared.

Then an orb of pure darkness appears a few meters from the group. The darkness dissipates to reveal a person. Their back is turned towards the group, showing off their long golden hair.

"Since the last fight was so entertaining to watch, I thought I'd show up to help with the next one." They say with a slight smile.

181de788b5c6c0abf4e7cda16c4efdc1.jpg

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

[Chronologically wise, it started at before the whole ressurection of the nature spirit, then massivelly slowed down because of the mass panic thing and the fight against the shadow, and restarted after that fight was concluded]

[Post wise, it started at, #1,388, fuctionally stopped at #1,407 and restarted at #1,549, been going on since then uninterrupted]

Finally a name, Fitr Vohamanah sounds Scandinavian or Slavic.
As Sam thinks this she connects to the internet and searches several key words in English along with every Slavic and Scandinavian language available considering using all Latin deprived languages:
Brass figure
Fitr Vohamanah
The Lord
Angels
God messengers
God servants
Lord servants
Lord messengers
messengers of gods
servants of gods
servants of lords
messengers of lords
Hopefully this shows something but I doubt it
"I am going to ask one last time what was being discussed before I arrived I see mentions of fixing something but it's not clear what are you talking about fixing and how?" I ask.

"I am going to ask one last time what was being discussed before I arrived I see mentions of fixing something but it's not clear what are you talking about fixing and how?" I ask.
Fitr pipes up.

"I believe they are referring to, quite literally, repairing this world and the hostile state of it's reality."

Sam's searches come up with little, other than the given name vaguely resembling names of biblical angels, but even the accurate depictions are nothing like the figure before her.

Sam smiles. "Thank you." I say to Fitr.

I figured as much perhaps these beings are connect to the origins of Abrahamic faiths I will make a record of this once I return to my world

@Hl3_or_bust

[Chronologically wise, it started at before the whole ressurection of the nature spirit, then massivelly slowed down because of the mass panic thing and the fight against the shadow, and restarted after that fight was concluded]

[Post wise, it started at, #1,388, fuctionally stopped at #1,407 and restarted at #1,549, been going on since then uninterrupted]
[Yeah, you got it. At this point nukes aren't the absurd threat they were before as well, although they are obviously still pretty dangerous]

Back