• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@palace

Serafall nods.

"It's been quite a turn of events one after the other, so I have to hope the triforce or whatever can revert it." She says, looking off into space.

"I should probably go fight that thing myself and not just have angels do it." She mutters, and stands up

@Hl3_or_bust

The angels scatter, flying upwards and away in opposite directions, noting the ineffectiveness of their attacks. Deciding to try focusing their efforts a bit more, the wind using angel attacks the lamprey things that attacked them, while the water using one fires high pressure blasts directly toward the creature's mouth.

Giju would get damaged by the wind, however, she would stand strong. Noticing the flaw on the head... So that would be a weakpoint, atleast for now.

As she tried for a little distraction, summoning another Soul Body, carrying a combination of the Soul Saber and the Murasama, as it flies towards the thing's face to try and slash it. While the main Giju prepares herself, as her overall armor gets a darker color... This was Black Giju!

She would then jump up high, and summoning the Z-Blade, and combining it with Zero-Point Energy and a Tainted Energy Blast. Just in case this thing manages to absorb the energy. Then, she simply says "Genmurei." As she spins, releasing two waves of energy which go in a fan pattern, intending to strike the thing's head.

@pile

Even with the ash-things level of speed, the overlapping fields of fire from Giju and the demonshroom consistently tag it with ease, destroying much of what remains of its body. Of course, its was in no way spared, now being little more than the neckbone and the very back of the skull, reducing the red aura that substituted its damaged body to a sort of billowing wind-like thing, weakened to the point that the spore tendrils can actually encroach upon it.

And then, things get exponentially worse, with Aya effectively "turning off" the physical body, as all energy in the area had been instantly sapped, placing it into a deathly, suffocating blackness. The body is, or better damn well be, completely and utterly dead at this point, unable to muster any possible efforts considering the complete destruction of what little energy it still possessed. But, in spite of this, the aura continues on, seemingly unaffected by the cessation of physical motion, pass through Aya as though she was not there, not physically wounding her but, for lack of a better phrase, taking her thoughts with it, sending a malign numbness through her body and mind, as though standing was suddenly a strange thing to her.

The aura weaves through the spore tendrils. flowing forwards like a great tide of water with anything it touches disappearing in a blinding white ash. Shortly, it reaches the cleaver, still entirely unharmed by all that occurred around it even as the spore coating was blasted away in a screamingly hot spray of material. It comes over the cleaver, and then...

There is a black line that appears across the lines of sight of all present. For a split instant, it almost appears like a mirage, a minor hallucination, but all that appears above the line shifts slightly, like a structurally insecure building falling. Giju is mostly unaffected, being above the line, but its course passes straight through Aya and the demonshroom, splitting them clean in half, and the things aura and body are just below it. Furthermore, this again reaches Aleia through Aya, despite their disconnectedness, creating another, similar line through the throne realm and Serafall. An instant later, there is an explosion of black from the lines, somehow even darker than the perfect lack of energy created by Aya, and those in direct contact suffer a sensation similar to being trapped in a chaotic, grinding mess of fanged maws. Simply put, both entire dimensions had been cut into two, with something leaking in through the lesions. At least for the moment, what occurs in the portion that the thing, its aura, and the cleaver are in is entirely unknown, seemingly cut off from the demonic influence that used to pervade it.

@Paul_Frank

The lamprey-things prove unexpectedly lithe and swift, managing a center mass bite before the cutting winds sever them from the beast, spraying an incredibly noxious liquid over the area in massive quantities. Meanwhile, the pressure blasts seem to blast clear through the fleshy portions of the beasts head, stopping again at the bone, with one passing through the gap between its jaw and neck. This obviously completely tears open its neck, prompting some extremely loud noises not dissimilar to chocking as some fetid black liquid pours from the wound.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"... uh huh. I'm going to be honest with you: that's a lost cause. This place is extremely unstable and there are great forces at work. And even if there was no metaphysical issues afoot, the planet has literally lost too much material and energy to maintain any pre-existing life. You're better off abandoning this place and trying again somewhere else."

@DMUA

"... Aye. I am not of this place, as should be clear."

The brass figure speaks in response.

"My presence disagrees with this place. That I am aware of, and it saddens me, but there are things here that must be done."

@WHYNAUT

The Shadow's analysis and attempt at control reveal quite a few things about this "creature." Primarily, it is not an insect, or even alive at all. It's an automaton composed entirely of an unworldly iron and obsidian. Even further, it's physical capabilities are immense, not even mentioning how it's body, coiled and layered around and over itself, composes about 50% of the African continent, and it possesses a variety of esoteric effects, although many seem somehow alien to Elfen's mode of cognition and aren't of much help in regards to information. But, what can also be discerned is the automaton's age: several trillion years, at minimum, yet not a single atom of its structure displays any amount of decay whatsoever. In fact, due to that lack of decay, it's entirely possible that its true age could be many orders of magnitude older than the aforementioned estimate.

@Core

As Matricardo slashes the thing, his blade-arm merely bounces off of its armored hide with an audible "tink". In response, the many crawling legs reach out at immense speeds, piercing him at several different points. Matricardo could notice that every single one of those spots would be instantly lethal to someone with a normal physiology, showing a significant degree of intelligence on the creature's part.

Meanwhile, the shroom emperor's strike does actually cleave through the thing's hide, given how Apocalypse is capable of cleaving space-time, sending the lower portion moving slightly backwards, a black liquid seeming to slosh about within. But shortly after, many layered glyphs and bands of light form over both ends of the wound, seeming to reverse time itself to undo the damage. Shortly after this, the thing begins to move rapidly, pulling more of it's body from what appears to be underground at a great rate, constantly raking past the shroom with its bladed limbs.

And then, finally, the Shadow's tags appear across various portions of the creature, but don't appear to do much of anything.

On top of this rather concerning encounter, the two can distinctly sense a great, new heat within the core. This is not just the heat of the core somehow being reinvigorated, but a more unearthly, mystical heat.

Using my control of space, I quickly calculate the places around the legs that stabbed me. Then, warping space, i teleport them to a random part of the universe atempting to sever the entire leg while doing so.

"I appreciate the help!"

Regenerating the holes in my chest, I create a time dialation bubble around the core, while alternative versions of myself appear above it, shooting it with Our spiritually damaging blood.

@CrimsonStarFallen @Overlord775

The Shadow telepathically places the information it uncovered in the minds of Matricardo and the shroom.

Then it launches mutliple slashes that cut through space and time to counter the counter attack from the mechanical being. The tags stop streaming from the portals, instead a virus specialized in infecting machinery comes out. This virus would damage the thing's insides and could put even planet-sized robots to sleep. At the same time the Shadow grows an extra arm, which goes through a portal to get close to the enemy and unleashe a blast of chaos.

@Pile

"H o l y shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !"

The demonshoom teleports the top half of it's body away from the rift, being more than capable of surviving bysected but it stll being displeasing.

"UUUUUUHH, what the hell do we do now ?"

@Core

The grand fungi's Thorns and Stalward Charm, respectivelly causing spiked vines to burst out and it to become momentarely invincible immidiatly after the first hit of the bladed limbs, causing the damage done to be lessened as it moves out of the way.

"No need to thank- !"

It responds to Matricardo, continuing it's assault, swinging Apolaypze to slice up the body of the mecha insect, as at the same time two tails sprout from it's rear and aim towards the time manipulating magicky light construct to dissolve them before they can restore the wounds.

[BTW, currently at max size for the tier we're at]

All the while, the core shakes as the Void bursts into it by utilzing the America-China tunnel as a shortcut, massive tentacles attempting to restrain the cybernetic being.

Looking at the fight he would be confused to say the very least, this seemed a bit much for how Velan was just standing over there, watching without doing anything, normally knowing him he would rush in to try to help people at the drop of a hat, especially with people that he may be close to, but eh he would only question him once he got Velan out of here, maybe he gets out of here too, if he can

@The_Divine_Phoenix
What... Was all of this? What was even going on at this point, many thoughts flashed through her system, however she closed and opened them. Regaininng a slight control on her emotions, as she looks at Aya. "This dimension... W-Was cut by that thing, can't you do something to try and put it back together?" She would ask

"Or atleast try to make... some kind of connection to the now cut part."

@Hl3_or_bust

As the injured angel begins trying to heal up, it switches positions with the other one, with it now sitting at a further distance and trying to angle wind blasts into the gaps between its cervical and thoracic vertebrae, to see if that area is also as dense as its bones otherwise are.

The water one meanwhile, heads in closer, avoiding the liquids sprayed all over, and instead trying to keep the creature's attention.

@palace

Serafall looks surprised for a second before this happens, the ability of Lie helping her know there was a danger inbound, but not soon enough, as she's split in two, although she managed to move herself up a bit, more specifically her arm, allowing her to immediately touch another location on herself as she's cut through, transferring the damage to be able to heal faster.

"What an unpleasant experience. Is this part over then? I might need to go deal with something."

@Pile

Aya is split apart, though she's used to that by this point, quickly pulling herself back together while the mass of demonic energy above her continues its process of forming, though somewhat interfered with by... this.

She attempts to analyze the environment to tell what has happened, and weave back the broken space made by the cut, as her control persisted over the dimension at large, mangled though as it was, demonic energy attempting to fill in the gaps as necessary. She attempted to tell what was going on with the being too.

"It's... I'm not sure. Just kill it whenever we can. If it's even still standing, it can't last much longer."

Aya answered in broad strokes to her allies, though she seemed barely cognizant enough to do so, with the flowing malice covering easily half of her total body mass at this point.

@Demon

"That's not quite true. Our lady happens to have access to an artifact of great power that should be capable of restoring the planet to a state that can once again support life without other interference needed."

The demon stated, not bothering to describe what this actually is.

@Palace

Aleia seemed considerably more stunned than Aya was, though she pulled herself together just the same, and got to work on repairing this place too, as it had been mangled less than that dimension was, given the lack of previous fighting. She aided Serafall too, helping her heal.

"I don't really know. It'd be best if you left, though be careful. But then you're probably endangering yourself by being here at all right now."

@Pile

Aya is split apart, though she's used to that by this point, quickly pulling herself back together while the mass of demonic energy above her continues its process of forming, though somewhat interfered with by... this.

She attempts to analyze the environment to tell what has happened, and weave back the broken space made by the cut, as her control persisted over the dimension at large, mangled though as it was, demonic energy attempting to fill in the gaps as necessary. She attempted to tell what was going on with the being too.

"It's... I'm not sure. Just kill it whenever we can. If it's even still standing, it can't last much longer."

Aya answered in broad strokes to her allies, though she seemed barely cognizant enough to do so, with the flowing malice covering easily half of her total body mass at this point.
"...I can see that you're being affected in some way... I recommend staying away from the opening while you try to fix it." Giju would say, getting ready herself to strike the thing. "Even if it's near-death or completely functioning, I won't recommend risking it all. In case more come.... or worse, it evolves."

@Pile

As far as Aya's analysis can tell, in her diminished state, this is a "proper" usage of the cleaver, used by someone, or something, with a better understanding of it's nature, likely whatever sentience is behind the red aura-thing. Her attempts to reconnect to the severed space are successful, if by no means reassuring: in the other space, beyond the liquid-like flaming darkness, there is... nothing, but another opening leading far astray. The thing is gone, nowhere to be seen.

Unrelatedly, the body portions of Aya and the demonshroom dragged out of the opening are much different now, warped and oozing something that shines with black light. It might be ideal to discard these parts.

@Core

While the various metaphysical slashes, cutting through space and time, from Apocalypse and the shadow cut into and clear through the automaton, it seems to be making active, if not totally effective, efforts to avoid them and the speed of it's unusual healing has increased. Curiously, as the demonshroom's tails swipe through the glyphs that seemingly control the automaton's healing, additional layers of symbols appear over and around the destroyed area, seemingly restoring the magic directly, although this process is still slower than otherwise. At the same time, Matricardo's blood visibly dents the automaton's shell, but this closeness allows him to discover something strange: the whole of the structure is covered with an impossibly dense matrices of magicks, like nets layered over and over until it completely covers the original object. These matrices appear especially intense at places being targeted by the others, as though their attacks are being anticipated. Even further, his warping of time around the core itself appears either ineffective or reduced in efficacy against the automaton drastically.

At the same time, the shadow's chaos blasts apart a considerable portion of the automaton, prompting an increasingly rapid withdrawal of the thing's length into the core up from the ground, moving fast enough to ignite the sand-filled air and shred anything that comes close, including the Void attempting to restrain it, although that is more dragged along than truly harmed. And then, from the core bursts a streak of unimaginable heat, a line of pure white fury, the flames intense such that the radiation released is far from on the visual spectrum, and instantly glassing, melting, and instantly vaporizing untold billions of tons of surrounding rock and sand, enough to reach into Matricardo and the demonshroom to instantly denature every protein in their bodies and create a blazing-red land clearly visible from orbit, and the direction it was fired in...

@Paul_Frank

While the angel's attacks are more or less unimpeded by the massive beast, they, in an instant, sense a calamitous heat from the south. A white, streaking heat consumes the air, and in the blink of an eye everything is consumed in flames, from horizon-to-horizon and much further beyond. This heat, seemingly targeting the beast, instantly destroys almost the entirety of it's body, with the angels not getting off much better themselves.

@Core

After a short moment, the heat dissipates considerably, with the line of heat defocusing into various bands of scorching heat that surround the core before dissipating themselves. The entire core and desert below shakes violently, stirred by motion, showing one thing quite clearly: the automaton was distracted, before, and they now have it's full attention.

@DMUA @Lou_change

The figure does not respond for a moment, but in a moment points towards the beam of impossible heat screeching across the sky. It's heat does not breech the walls of this place, however.

"No, I shall not. Doing so would be leaving this world and it's remains to beasts such as that, and I will do no such thing."

Dieman could notice that, seemingly without the figure moving, he is now being faced by the bull-face.

"... do you believe I mean this realm ill?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

There is a short pause, before the being resumes communication in a noticeably more concerned tone.

"Somehow I don't believe you. I need to get the **** out of this hellhole."

Last edited:
I am instantly blinded by the immense heat burning my eyes off before they are regenerated alongside the other damage to the body. Looking at the automata and the damage it caused, I can only muster one phrase:

"I think we're ******."

@Pile

"Welp, guess i won't be using that anymore. Let's just hope those pieces won't turn against us ..."

The demonshroom says as it regenerates the lower half of its body from the stump.

"So, UHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the thing just run away, what do we do now my queen ? We should probably follow it, but it seem to have escaped into another dimenion entirely."

They ask Aya unsure on what do.

@Core

"NO."

The biological parts of the grandshroom being rendered unsable for the thing being, only the pure shade remains, reforming itself into the shape of a giant multi-armed shadow, as it partically looks towards Matricardo [ @CrimsonStarFallen ].

"HE'S BADLY DAMAGED, THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE TO TAKE IT DOWN !"

Combining the powers of the Void. the Orkish Waaargh and Apocalypse's chaos + it's own chaos, manifesting a combined shape out of the them, creating a colossal ****** ethereal chainsaw ! The emperor shroom slams the titanic weapon unto the automa, the armor/space-time/void/physics/conceptual-but-actually-not-really piercing rotating tooths attemping to tear it to shreds !!

At the same time, the void surges even more intensly, a flood of darkness, attempting again to block the mechanical being's ability to move freely.

Last edited:
"Alright then!"

Opening every spore in this body at once, Matricardo releases a million million human's worth of blood at the automata, doing spiritual damage and warping the fabric of space itself.

"Excuse me." I say making my presence known. "Dieman I think they have a distaste for the beast here and neutrality towards the planet itself also I have a dimension we can use to work everything out without wasting possibly reality unstablizing time."

Ah, so it was focusing on something else, the Shadow thought as it looked right into the white-hot beam.

It looked at Marticardo and the Shroom attacking it again.

"Being motivated is good and all, but although we are capable of affecting it, we don't seem to be doing lasting damage."

@Pile

Aya gets to work mending what she can, with the rest being sealed as appropriate, recreating missing and otherwise irreparable parts.

She seems focused enough on this to be unable to answer other inquiries, perhaps as a result of the oozing mass of existential chaos that seems to compose roughly half of her physical mass by this point.

@Demon

"And go where, exactly? As per our observations, and those of others, the places we originate from have been completely destroyed, and anything else is likely to suffer the same fate, while this place has not."

The demon spoke in somewhat of a reprimanding tone.

"So, UHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the thing just run away, what do we do now my queen ? We should probably follow it, but it seem to have escaped into another dimenion entirely."
"If it escaped.... we'll need to rest a bit before folllowing it. Everybody seems affected badly enough. If problem arises... we'll deal with them while fully restored to our strength." She would say, attempting to heal herself of any wounds.

@Pile

[y'all can just say the repair works]

@Core

Presumably as the "head" of the automaton breeches the exterior surface of the core, there is a sudden and violent expulsion of granular metals from within the core, flying through the air carried by screaming winds and falling to the earth in a flood-like fashion all at once. Following this, there is another unnatural wave of heat, but not a simple physical excitation, as even the grandshroom's void form felt the severe warmth.

As the grandshroom, unimpeded by much of what happened as while it's not exactly comforting it has yet to cause it any actual damage, attacks with it's infused chain-weapon, the metal storm becomes ever-more intense, to the point that little is visible beyond the vague color of sand and super-heated metals. However, the shroom's weapon finds it's target, who counts with a gleaming yellow blade of it's own, warbling and shimmering like a heat haze. The automaton attempts to back up slightly and directly attack the shroom's weapon, but the flood of darkness prohibits such movements for the moment and causes it to mostly take the hit, only being able to, for some strange reason, rush forwards and have the attack land significantly further along the thing's body. The infused blades to, predictably, tear into and through the automaton's shell with little difficulty, even seeming to do so to the point that the thing's healing mechanism cannot immediately function to repair it. However, this forwards movement causes the grandshroom itself to be struck by the automaton's attack, puncturing a hold through the entirety of it's void form and the darkness behind it, and filling his mind with visions of grand solar intensity and endless, entrapping sands.

At the same time, while Matricardo's blood-based attacks do not fully break through the thing's shell, it does come into contact with the strange fluid found within thanks to the other damage it has sustained, resulting in the entire automaton shaking quite violently for a moment and appearing to lose focus. At the same time, most of the Sahara desert undergoes a similar form of convulsions, thanks to the immense amount of the thing that remains beneath that was all affected by such contact.

@DMUA @Lou_change

"Your companion makes a point. I was originally here to observe what occurred, but it is clear now that direct intervention is required"

The figure stands, almost seeming to stretch in a human-like fashion, stopping as it feels tremors from afar.

"... I believe we should make haste."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Wha... oh, so that's what I'm talking to. Don't worry about me, I came here through my own means, of my own volition."

Matricardo forces the very concept of regeneration into the Grandshroom, healing even its void form. He turns to the Shadow.

"Maybe so, but if this thing runs wild, then we won't be able to do anything to stop it. Maybe it's hoping for a miracle, but I feel this is our only chance to stop it."

Teleporting close to the hole in the shell formed by the Shroom, Matricardo once again forces trillions of litters of his spirit destroying blood out, into the shell of the being, at a rate so fast his body dries and regenerates in a microsecond rate. At the same time, through the blood, he releases a spell to completely destroy the life-form of the Automaton, if such exists.

"... So you aren't actually an... Antagonist."

Dieman looks disappointed, somehow.

With the support from Matricardo and sheer dumb willpower, the emperor shroom can just continue it's offensive.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHH !!"

It uses all it's strenght to push the weapon push deeper and deeper into the automaton's body, using all it's might to tear it up to prevent the shell from reforming and causing even more damage to allow the blood to enter through it.

"If it escaped.... we'll need to rest a bit before folllowing it. Everybody seems affected badly enough. If problem arises... we'll deal with them while fully restored to our strength." She would say, attempting to heal herself of any wounds.
Sign

"I guess you are right, all this continous fighting back to back was pretty draining ..."

The demonic fungi notes.

"I will continue to aid you then."

Multiple distorions form around the hole in the shell and several blasts of intense energy and blasts of chaos are fired from them. The Shadow actively controls these blasts, exerting such control over them that most defebses against energy attacks would simply be bypassed entirely. The blasts of chaos' function was to make the wound even deeper. However the real attack was the virus that the energy blasts had been laced with. This virus, that could topple the greatest machines imaginable, was this time to be delivered far deeper inside the thing.

Sign

"I guess you are right, all this continous fighting back to back was pretty draining ..."

The demonic fungi notes.
"Yes, so it is better to prepare ourselves, and get back in top shape..." She would say, having finished healing herself. While her regenerative functions help make the healing a bit faster. "...Do you two need healing?" She would ask as she extends her hands, propulsors showing. Not acting yet, however.

[aaaaand we're back]

Following a concerning long back-and-forth the group, as well as those nearby who came to assist or simply spectate, the obsidian automaton, with the arcane aid of the brass-skinned thing, seems to finally be "dying", as much as that word can be applied to it. This is until the automaton appears to attempt to charge up a similar beam of indescribable heat as before, prompting considerable panic. However, as they lay on their attacks yet thicker, a metallic shing is heard distantly, followed by the entirety automaton being split laterally into around a dozen sections, much of which is destroyed by the other oncoming attacks. A few things are of special note, specifically that this seems to have somehow completely killed the thing, with it's wounds covered in a swirling mass of physical laws that seem to batter it down relentlessly, and the fact that Dieman and the brass thing would notice that this strange attack came from the same direction they arrived from.

However, not all is that concerning, as the death of the automaton seems to unleash a massive plume of roiling chaos, coiling around the group before melting into nothing. Newfound strength fills their limbs, and yet more power is available to them, now [this is where the third set comes from if it's not clear]. With the automaton gone, the massive ball of molten metal hovering above begins slowly moving away from the planet, and a strange stillness washes over the area, despite all that has occurred. Maybe there is time for a breather, before dealing with whatever other shit is going on?

@CrimsonStarFallen @The_Divine_Phoenix @Oliver_de_jesus @deonment @Lou_change @Edwellken @DMUA @WHYNAUT @Yobo_Blue @Listentomyrhytm @Overlord775

"..." Giju would grab her own hand, feeling herself get more powerful. As she closes it andher own eyes. "Hm..."

She would quickly open her hand and eyes, looking back at the others. "...So we've gotta do something, we can't just stand around but... I feel currently we can take a small breath."

Matricardo feels much of his strength leave his body, even after gaining exponentially more power, exponentially more body mass, exponentially more everything really.

He falls to the ground, now a mixture of molten glass and plasma, and takes a big breath.

"Man. What the **** was that? It felt like we were fighting for months."

"..." Giju would grab her own hand, feeling herself get more powerful. As she closes it andher own eyes. "Hm..."

She would quickly open her hand and eyes, looking back at the others. "...So we've gotta do something, we can't just stand around but... I feel currently we can take a small breath."
"We should probably breath and clear our minds, then research all of this and come up with a plan of action" said Noah

With the demise of their opposition and the surge of power entering Dieman, he feels his existence shift a bit into another dimension.

"Hmm... Another set of powers..."

He adjusts well enough as the quiet aftermath surrounds the world.

@Sahara

"..." The Shadow looks at was once the Sahara Desert, though it seemed to be mulling over something completely unrelated.

As for Elfen... well there now three of them. They had gained the amazing ability to time travel 000...000.1 seconds into the past or future. One was far away in space, carrying out the next step of their project, another one was roaming the planet without a clear goal, and the last one...the last one was nowhere to be found.

@Sahara

With the new powers unleashed, the Emperor Shroom's shadow form submerges into the glasses desert, a circular shadow expands, no, surges outward from the point of entry at an extreme speed, the abyss covering thousands of kilometers in a few hundreths of a second and yet still expanding.

A darkness depper than death, an abtract void of imaginary numbers and messed space, a black coat covering a chuck so big of the Earth to be visible from outer space yet only 3 nanometers thick.

And above this and in it's middle, a giant and glowing, blue and black mushroom flaots in the air, radiating an azzure light.

The Demon Shroom hops up to to the robot and giver hes a smol hug.

"Gimme healsy ♪"

Last edited:
"WTF" said Noah seeing what is happening in the sky and a about the little mushroom that is on his left above his partner

"At least they not are tyranids" he thought

@Overlord775

Matricardo looks around the blacked out desert, instantly diserning its nature as part of the Shroom, somehow. It seems disernament of powers is among his powers now. He makes his way to the giant mushroom in the middle and waves at him.

@WHYNAUT

He also waves at the shadow.

Back