• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"I merely follow my master's will. Currently all that is required of me is to assist you. I have no objectives of my own."

I nod to the Shadow.

"Thanks. My help extends to your master as well, if you need me don't be afraid to call me."

I point at the computer set-up that has been teleported in here.

"Current plan is to decode the data inside that thing, which has proven quite difficult."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Hmm, that does seem the most likely scenario. If it's true, finding one of the previous summoned is a good thing, and you shouldn't let the opportunity slip away."

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia nodded, and provided exactly that with ease, waving her hand and forming it into existence.

"Quite the impressive thing you've made."

She commented.

@New palace people

"Her origin? Very well."

Ewald waved his hand, and took them to a room that seemed to contain a large tapestry.

The tapestry showed many thrones with various demons on them, one of which contained Aleia. It seemed to be displaying a system of hierarchy, the ones at the top, which included her, then ones a rank lower, then lower still, and then finally demons that seemed entirely monstrous.

"Our lady comes from a world very different to this one. In her world of origin she was a Demon God, the highest order of demonic being and the ones that dictated demon society. She was one of many. One of her greatest claims to power was this palace you see here, an artifact tied to her bloodline that she displayed extraordinary control of."

He explained.

@Overlord775

"I can't really give a specific answer to that. Something unique, I suppose. Of course, I will treat that with sense and not allow anything that would cause significant harm to any future goals, but it is a rather vague desire. Even death was something I had experienced once again here, that was interesting."

She noted, recalling her own brutal destruction like one might a walk in a park or a movie.

@Paul_Frank

"Yet, if he was already killed, I wonder how he was able to revive himself. If we ever do oppose him, we'd need to take care to make sure his soul is captured as well."

She noted.

"And I wonder what made him work with the humans like that, then."

@The_Divine_Phoenix
Even though she has witnessed quite a few things happening on this world... this world she has been newly dropped in, Giju did not expect to see something of this caliber. She went silent, taking in all that information... "So she was a Demon God... whoever brought us here should be way above that, I presume." is all she can say. All that came to mind first, a bit concerned however.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

It doesn't seem her casualness when talking about death bothers the mushroom in the least.

"MMH, sooooooo, if i hypotetically asked you out to hypotetically go on date with me would you hypotetically accept to do so, hypotetically ?"

Last edited:
@ZephyrosOmega

"You would be surprised how little is truly mundane, but you make a point."

The man takes one good step back, before waiting for Corrin's response.

@Overlord775

While the damage to the Gargant's core makes overloading it much easier, it also dampens the reaction to a degree. This doesn't exactly stop it from still being a thermonuclear detonation, expanding outwards with an utterly deafening crack of indescribable potence, though, but what nearly does is the rest of the Gargant. After all, that's a ******* lot of metal to have to burn through for the explosion to get out, although it does create an a uniquely dirty bomb with it's shell of vaporized metal.

In the aftermath, there doesn't appear to be anything more than a glassed wasteland in the wake of the blast. Any nearby structures are melted or outright vaporized deep below the foundations, making them functionally indistinct from their surroundings.

However, as the sound of the blast spreads out at speeds that the shroom may consider quite sluggish, it becomes apparent that secrecy was thrown out. While it's no mathematician, the sound alone would be dangerous for almost another thousands kilometers out, and probably encircle the planet at least once before entirely fading out.

Meanwhile, in China, the scouting mushrooms find that those fleeing north aren't going anywhere anytime soon, as the roads out are horrifically congested. The ones that stayed behind find that most of the people staying seem to be heading into large, underground structures. Not necessarily bunkers, but closer to the underground parking garages.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I believe the intention is for full self-sufficiency, not relying on an outside source for everything."

The figure glances down at the thing's arm, still flailing wildly. Aya's attempts to reattach it seem to fail due to whatever the figure hit it with, as it sizzles and burns and simply refuses to reconnect to the rest of the thing's body, leaking a greenish sludge of wood pulp and a watery liquid.

"As for him, that's a good part of it. He has a... special disdain for people who game the "natural cycle of life and death", like I do. Plus, he killed these shadow.... thing, bodies a few times before he got to you and your group, and I bet you know how much he hates persistence~."

@WHYNAUT @CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

Whether or not the shadow's decoding tag actually works is entirely unknown for a variety of reasons. Primarily, the computers in the teleported room simply lack power, because they were, predictably, teleported independent of their cords. Instead, it works entirely off of a low-voltage internal battery that seems to only exist to sustain a network connection. A more significant issue is that, were one to read through the physical hardware as Matricardo did, one would find that much of the encrypted data is simply gone, presumably deleted.

Sigh.

"Well, that's unfortunate, but still, i appreciate the help."

I once again ready myself to leave to Alessia's realm.

"I hope to see you again."

@CrimsonStarFallen @Hl3_or_bust

The shadow learns all of this through All of Creation and scratches its chin.

"Hmmm... My knowledge of technology from this world is still lacking, but I understand that I can't do much here."

The shadow holds out its arms apologetically.

"I should be capable of reaching you whenever you call for me. We will meet again." the shadow responds.

Then with a nod it and Vie disappear.

"We'll be counting on you then, partner..."

Dieman attempts to fly after Richardo, before realizing Hot 10+ expired a bit ago.

"a"

With that fierce cry of embarrassment, he continues onwards by simply walking.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I might be able to help deal with his potential ability to recover if necessary. As for why he'd work with those humans, I don't have many ideas either, their goals must line up in some way."

@other palace people

"Of course, both among the lower, and the higher orders of demon, such things were rather common. Though our lady did not get involved all too often."

@Overlord775

"Strange question. I would consider it at the very least, I suppose."

@CrimsonStarFallen

The realm is still accessible to you, as before.

@Hl3_or_bust

"I could probably provide something that generates it without any need to depend on me."

Aya noted. While this was going on, she examined the thing's club, as it had been lying on the floor for some time, and attempted to analyze what was up with the weapon.

"He was rather furious with me, yes. Though I'd hardly call artificially induced extinction level events natural on their own. As a more personal question, if you do not mind, not one about whatever job you're doing here... For what reason do you work with the humans? There could certainly be many, and I myself was willing to aid them to a degree, but what about you?"

@Paul_Frank

"I likely have my own ways of dealing with it, but I do not mind aid just the same. It's worth noting that you have a way to do that, anyway."

@deonment

He could see flattened land, a gate, and various demons abound.

Last edited:
Sam back in Nuuk actives instinct and starts to run around to find footprints of something less confusing than the dots she thinks the stickman made and don't disappear.

[Nuuk is a hole in the ground and most of Greenland is no longer covered in any snow]

[This is literally bordering on the dozenth time I've had to say this because people don't read]

[It's probably somewhat less of a hole now with the territory stuff being used to make something at least somewhat workable but, yeah, not really anything there besides that]

[Instinct doesn't use real footprints but Retrocognition and Sam is about to feel really stupid]

As Sam turns to finish the circle she sees the temple Aleia made.

"Oh. I really need to learn to pay attention." She says walking to it.

[Fixed]

Sam realizes this is where a lot of the demons walking around are from, she had a feeling not to interact with them likely old superstitions. She knocks on the door.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
"Well then if this isnt interesting, demons abound like Velkas messed up one of his arts" He begins to walk towards the door and as he approaches he gets slower to see if any of them will stop him from progressing towards the door, if they dont he will attempt to enter, if they do he will request that he gains entrance

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

『SUPREME VICTORY』

-----

Meanwhile, in china, the good wvbes mind enchantments are starting being used to make the population of the city conplecent and under the mushroom's influance, meanwhile the same happens to the scientists at the power plant, but there to learn of the secrets of nuclear energy.

-----

Meanwhile, back at the main base, the grand shroom's minions are building stuff while also trying to confirm the location of other supernatural fungi around the world

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The figure chuckles, slowly approaching the prone thing. It seems to take a moment to formulate much of a response to the more personal questions,

"It's... a bit of a complicated deal. I work primarily in small-scale things and information, the latter of which my employers really want. Of course, I also get information in return, and I can get some poor saps to field-test things for me without creating a long-term enemy. Frankly, it's a bit of a steal."

The club, as well, is rather strange, seeming to be an extension of the thing that enhances it's control over nature. Usually, someone other than the thing holding it would result in some unfavorable phenomena occurring on top of them.

@Overlord775

The enchantments are, predictably, unresisted, allowing the shroom access to the victim's minds. For the moment, however, this changes little, as most people simply continue what they were doing before.

Meanwhile, on the Nevada end of the hole to China, a harsh metallic screeching, accompanied by a sense of dread and what seems to be some kind of physical pressure, breaks the chain of physical connection between the main groups and the ones in China,

Last edited:
oh i forgot to respond how lovely

"Hmph... I suppose more importantly, is what you're doing here. your intent. I would like to hear it."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Then i hope you'll consider it for when i actually ask you~"

Aya would see the mushroom blush blue a bit as it says so.

"Anyway, it seems something majour has come up, so mind if we take this conversation elsewhere ?"

@Hl3_or_bust

China:

Well, now that they are under control of the mushroom and thus allies of it, they don't really have any reason to leave, so they stay in the city, with those that left returning. The re-building process of the city begins, greatly aided by the supernatural forces of the mushroom's minions.

Meanwhile, at the power plant the knolage is gathered from the scientists about such things as how nuclear energy works, how to build more and where to find more uranium.

Nevada:

Whatever causes it is, it find itself square inside of the abyss, being attacked by giant void tendrills and creatures from all directions.

Last edited:
“Err..alright.”

Hmm. Is this place really that big? I mean I thought half the land was wiped out after that...whatever it is.

Ernest heads to China.

@Overlord775

“....”

These people, they seem happy. Even after all that has happened. I wish I could be that way. Honestly I would do anything to escape this reality. Her. She waits for me after death. I keep trying to hold it off, but my heart still breaks for her-

“Nope. No. Stop.”

It’s too early to be like this. Have to keep moving. I...what the hell?

“Ehh?”

Mushroom?! Impossible. Inconceivable. Take deep breaths, it would be extremely unorthodox and impolite for me to just run up and squeeze it. Nononono! No...I mean we are just friends after all? It probably doesn’t see me in the same way I see it. Yes, yes. Hmph,hmph. I am a gentleman. A man who respects all integrity and any sort of social whims, especially in a word as foreign as this! Just to even think about it is insulting to my very existence...

but

If I do hug it,I will feel squishy. Yes. The argument is over.

“SHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! ITS YOU!”

SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE. SQUEEEEEEEEEZE.

Ernest rushes the mushroom person down, his own footsteps pattering four-fold their own limit and his strengths doubling that what it was before. His arms open out as he flips across any and all barriers that would prevent him from grasping you in a hug.

SQUIIIIIISH. IT HAS GOTTEN BIGGER! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ernest attempts to lift you off the ground, amping his strength four-fold. Trying to fling you into the air and catch you in his grasp.

“I WAS SO WORRIED YOU HAD DIED. I THOUGHT YOU WERE TURNED INTO STEW FOR A BIGGER BEAST OR BURNT ALIVE BY SOMETNING EQUALLY AS HORRIBLE. inhales YES. LET ME HUG YOU MORE. LET ME SQUEEZE YOU MORE. LET ME FUSE TO YOUR BONES MOREEE. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.”

@Hl3_or_bust

Aya lets some demonic energy seep into the club, as the place they're currently in is utterly flooded with the stuff. Just enough for it to give her the ability to control it is what she tries, before floating it closer to herself.

"What do you do with that information and such though? Is it just personal curiosity, or something more?"

Aya wondered out loud.

"Also, are you even certain you can take that thing safely? I mean, it's your funeral if you can't, but I hardly imagine death bothers you much normally. Since he's not being cooperative anymore, I'm not going to stop you or anything, but I'd be a bit annoyed if this caused an explosion of similar proportions to last time."

She noted.

@Overlord775

"I suppose, though I'm a bit preoccupied myself, so I think I'll depart for now unless there's something important."

As she says this, the body speaking to the mushroom begins turning to dust.

@Palace

Everyone within would probably notice the appearance of a gigantic biological vessel some distance outside the palace's immediate area.

Ewald would seem to mostly ignore this.

"Our lady was rather reclusive in her own right, which is why she often avoided the petty squabbles the others engaged in."

@Nuuk

The demons do stop the ones entering, with a young boy standing at the front.

"For what purpose do you seek entry? Our lady is rather busy at the moment."

Back