• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"I want to find the ones who fought the nature spirit. For I am too impulsive to be left alone in such a fragile world." I say waiting at the door.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"So she is someone distant even among her race?" Noah would say, it was not a question but something more rhetorical and less a confusion.

"That's something I hardly ever see, well from what I can assume is that nothing attracts her attention in her world, is she interested in new and exotic experiences?" Noah would ask.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Okay then, stay me well~"

The mushroom replies, as it teleports to Aya and gives her big 'ol hug ... though she also whispers something in her ear, something untelligible and extremely alien.

"Ӫ̴̡̛̫͙̓̏͌̏̂͊͌̋̾͋̓̓̈́͂͗͘͠͠A̴̻̟̯̯͔͖̙̹̬̦̗̜̞͍̤̼̪̯̭̻̙̽̓̿̈́̔͊͗̚͜ͅͅr̷̡̛͈̫͖̣̤̩̦̝̄̓̃͐̍̈́̈̃̅̓̆̽̑̑̀͆̕͜͠͠͝7̴̨̨̢̫̳̮̙̲̩̟̣̫͚̣̫̖͙̣̺̮̹̺͎̭̏́͜L̵̡̢̡̢̡̨̝̮̲̤͕̯̜̱̙̙̝̠̝͕͉̪̓̃͜͠ͅ}̶̢̢̨̗̦̟̱̜̗͍̞͓͍͈̾̏̓̔̑̍͗̈́͒̄̍͜͝۞̶̢̱̤̳͍̼͎̤̮̝̭̩̯̘̖͉̤̎J̷̛̺̱̟͎̫̼̩̈̋͛̊̍̿̊̑̽̽̀̀̍̈́̊͘%̵̹͋͛3̸̢̢̜͈̠̯̥͈̤̭̻̼͕̜͎̟̜͈̘̣̞͕̟̗̠̂́͊̑̒̉͑̀̍̈̃̉́̃̈́̃̉̂̌͊͝͠͝ͅR̴͎̘͈̰̦̮͙̱̄̽̎͑́͋̎͑̋͝#̴̧̨̢̙̫̱̱͉̖͓̥̤̳͖͇̖̻͓͉͎̫̼̘̗̤̊̊̾̋̎̏̀̊̾͋̽́̋͗̊̃́̐͆̃̓̂́̚̚͜ͅ♛̴̧̨̢͈̗̤͎̰̮̫͇͇̞̘̙̲͇̗͇̞̜̥̯̣̩͉̇̈̄͒̌͜͜͜͝ͅņ̵̧̢̢̛͍̯̦͕͈̙̩͎̟̰̠̤͇̺̳̲̖͓̳̼͕͈̩͂̊̔͛̽̋͑̃̐̋́̐̄͌̏̇̚̕͘̚X̷̡̧̟̰̫̜̺͔͍̗̗̳̺̬̰͍̞̘͈̯̰̿̒̃̉͜͜͜5̷̱͎̳͚̲̭̭̜̩̲̤͎͈͔̤͛."

and then disappears.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The mushroom being lighly pinches his cheecks.

"Wut about u ? Wut hab you been doin'?"

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I have ways to do many things. I'd just prefer not to show everything off so early." She muses, rolling a small metallic box along her fingers as if it were a coin, before catching it and stretching

"By the way, if you have any methods of tracking, you should probably put it on that guy who arrived to take that power source. He seems like someone who it'd be good to be able to find again yeah?"

@Overlord775

“I’ve been with the Aya woman as of recently. I’m looking for the one responsible for all the deaths around the world. Why?”

****...the one time I can’t take off this stupid helmet. I-It doesn’t want to get off! Come one! Let go of my head-

“GAH!”

No...argh. The razors, damn it.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
What was... That? Giju was really focused on this weird being... just... wanting to go out and her curiosity lead her to finding out, but she was not sure... Ah to hell with it! There was nothing better to do, and so she took flight to try and go outside...

@ZephyrosOmega

"You are much more deserving of that question, not to be rude. After all, you did simply walk into a government-owned building, one I was already inside well before you arrived. But if I must answer, I was taking a lunch break."

@Overlord775

While the rebuilding goes smoothly, although not exactly at a breakneck pace, a rather notable piece of information comes from the staff of the nuclear power plant: specifically, that most nuclear reactors in use in China don't even use uranium at all, thus leading to a very limited supply of it.

In the void, for a brief moment, whatever was creating the disturbance is visible. It is a vaguely humanoid shape, covered by a reddish sheen and heat haze, accompanied by a rather long rod of some kind, itself screamingly hot. Instantly, the shape bursts into action, completely disappearing from view as many of its attackers are crushed well beyond recognition, and far beyond any degree of recovery available to them. For many, it's difficult to tell whether or not they are painted onto the empty space itself, or were ever anything more than a reddish mist.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The figure pauses a short ways from the thing for an unusually long moment.

"I... have my reasons. That is all I will say. On a more relevant topic, your friend should be functionally incapable of resistance. And even if it went wrong, it wouldn't just cause an explosion, like you did."

There is more than a little smarm in the figure's voice. At the same time, Aya's demonic energy pervades the weapon, causing it to momentarily writhe in place against it's telekinetic grip before ceasing any unusual movement.

The figure approaches to a few meters away from the thing, seeming to grow in size slightly as it does so. Closer inspection would reveal that, before, it was quite hunched over. It reaches out towards it, revealing the silhouettes of a great many trinkets and baubles along it;s arms. From it's fingertips, black sparks rush out towards the thing, still held in place by Aya. A strange anti-light, turning everything it touches dark and shadowed, emanates from the various openings across the thing's body, until, eventually, the carving on it's chest smolders and bursts, revealing a white, crackling... something, in the shape of the carving, wrapped with black vein-like protrusions from the figure. At least, that is how it appears to one's physical eyes, but gazing upon it with more than that grants a simultaneous sense of confidence and low fear, not enough to be crippling but certainly noticeable. It slowly moves away from the thing, the figure transfixed on the object.

"... hm, about what I expected. Surprised it hasn't-"

In an instant, the previously held dismembered arm of the thing explodes into a strange urchin-like mass of appendages, covered in stingers and quills. The sparks around the object appear to stutter, before many disappear into it. The figure is obviously surprised at this, and attempts to fix it... before the thing's remaining arm suddenly extends to cover the gap, flying through the object and the figure's head, appearing to shatter the former.

Despite this, and the figure's very clear and audible frustration, after the shadow-stuff that composes it's body reformed the area that is presumable it's head, the thing continues to almost lay flat on the ground, still unable to fight against Aya's power much at all. However...

@Everyone

A slight tinge runs down your spine. It was not an overwhelming sensation, but not one disregarded either. Even in the non-humans and the immortals, it brings to mind images of an ancient reptile realizing exactly it's predicament moments before death, as though something has gone terribly wrong and the consequences are not far off. Those around other, more normal humans could see that this seems to be happening to them as well, although to a much greater degree, seeming to utterly paralyze many normal folk in terror, their bodies seizing and convulsing despite the wounds many carry.

As Dieman feels this chill and registers it as a call to adventure, he's hastily pulled to attention, looking around to see what is happening.

"Hmm... This is a turn of events... though, it seems I am forced to ask, where the **** is it coming from?"

As Dieman places that inordinate empowerment into his words, hopefully the cause will be revealed. I dunno, saying the F word is really variable in effectiveness.

"I wasn't aware this place still had a functioning government," Corrin responds, still suspicious. "I was told that my... acquaintances were in this building by an ally of mine."

She summons El's knives to prove her point.

@Hl3_or_bust

Aya looks more than a bit thrown off by this to say the least, raising shields in response to it, as if making a natural reaction.

"Just what did you just do?"

She sounds vaguely frustrated.

"Whatever it is, I can tell it will not end well."

She notes.

@Palace and Nuuk

An announcement resounds across the palace.

"As you all have likely felt, something unusual and likely severe has happened. I request that you report to the throne room, any of you that can. Your aid will likely be needed. I will inform of all I can."

The voice is Aleia's own.

This was also heard by the ones in the Nuuk territory.

@Paul_Frank

"I can probably follow him just fi-"

She'd say, before being interrupted and then making the announcement.

"Well, whatever this is, it seems possible we'll have bigger things to worry about soon."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Similarly, a voice is heard by Ernest as well, a bit echoey, but distinctly feminine. He could recognize this as the voice of the demon he once fought.

I am instructed to warn you that something severe has happened within the palace, as all have felt. My lady asks for your aid when possible.

@ZephyrosOmega

El seemed to finally speak up once again on account of this.

Something has happened. My lady requests your aid in dealing with what is to come, which is yet unclear. She has instructed all possible to meet her at the throne room.

Last edited:
Noah goes to the throne room although he first asked for assistance because he was likely to get lost before reaching the Throne room

@The_Divine_Phoenix and @Hl3_or_bust
...That would be felt by Giju, and confused her... however, since she was in the close area, she would hear Aleia's announcement. Sighing, she knew that if she went alone she would likely get killed... Hm, it would be better to ally up, even if for a bit with somebody. Heading back towards the palace, going towards the throne room directly.

"Hm?" Corrin looks a bit surprised as the knives speak, but nods. "Well, I'll be going, then."

She turns around, entering spirit form and flying off to the location of the palace.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Oh, and I was just starting to enjoy sitting around and doing nothing." Serafall remarks, staying seated and waiting for whatever happened next

"The humans of this world aren't doing too good now. My angels aren't sure what to do about it it seems."

“GAH!”

SHIVERS. ****...my eye. Stop it. Stop it! Please. Who’s doing this?! Why?!

“Argh...”

A reptile? What is it...
I see. Where is Aya? There couldn’t be much time before something like this befalls us! Aya...you’re not dead already are you? No. Those bastards are impossible to kill, right?

@Overlord775

“Shroom, it’s time I go. Y-You can come with me...if you’d like.”

Please do. You will be safe with me. I promise. My life has no value compared to yours. I-

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Eh?”

Danger. It’s already here.

“Let me in the palace! AYA! AYA! ****...”

Drawing my sword for another person. That’s a welcomed change.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The fungi grabs unto his arm.

"I'll come with u"

@Hl3_or_bust

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Party Mode is switched to Doomsday Prep Mode throught the Mushroom Kingdom.

Conquest of territory is put in second place for now.

-----

In the void, the Grand Fungus appears, covered in the darkness of the Void Heart, it rushes towards the invader with burning rage, as several modified version of the guns it stole from the human army appears around it and unload fire into the enemy.

"WAAAARGH !"

It swings its apocalypse-bringing sword at the figure, the weapon's arc power, range and speed greatly increesed by charms as the fungi aims for it's neck.

Last edited:
After a weird, mental delay, i finally enter the palace with Dieman, upon which i am instantly assaulted with death premonitions.

"We should probably moosey over to the throne room."

@DMUA

Immediately, a distorted image of... something, human-like. However, a great many things are different from how any living person should be. It seems unusually fleshy for a presumably living being, almost slimy, like the texture of a jellyfish, and it's face is something of an incoherent mess of lines carved onto a single boney plate, almost like a pile of entrails. Despite the lack of any actual expression, Dieman has the distinct impression that the image is looking at him. Nearby in the imagine, he can see Aya and a shadowed figure pointing at the latter.

@Overlord775

As the shape seems to stop in place for a short moment, the Shroom's guns riddle it with holes, until a shockwave seems to emanate from an area just below the front of it's neck. This shockwave seems to ward off any projectiles still in transit and even outright melts the firearms themselves.

Despite the damage it has taken, the shape starts moving again shortly, rearing back it's weapon in an eerily familiar manner. In a span of time too short for the Shroom to follow, a multitude of small, screamingly hot globules fall of the shape's body as it unleashes a baseball swing to intercept Apocalypse. In a deafening clang, both weapons disappear, and although a cut has seemingly gone clean through the shape's neck, the Shroom itself is outright flatted before even the primary blast wave hits, throwing both away. Apocalypse is undamaged, but it's swing was halted, seemingly at the cost of the shape's weapon, appearing to ionize itself under the sheer force of the movement.

Meanwhile, the shape floats listlessly, seeming to try to fuse it's head back onto its proper place by gripping it hard enough for the material to turn white from heat, but is failing to do so.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

After a moment, the figure seems to compose itself. Seems to.

"I'll ask a better question: WHAT THE **** WERE YOU DOING?! WERE YOU EVEN HOLDING IT DOWN YOU STUPID ****?!"

At the same time, the thing is... concerningly quiet. It had been silent for a while before, but the reasoning was clear there, as it was trying to keep itself off the ground. It does, however, have a wide grin spread across it's face. Curiously, the burst arm doesn't appear to be doing much, and is quickly fired upon by the figure, destroying much of it.

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

Aya looks more than a bit thrown off by this to say the least, raising shields in response to it, as if making a natural reaction.

"Just what did you just do?"

She sounds vaguely frustrated.

"Whatever it is, I can tell it will not end well."

She notes.

@Palace and Nuuk

An announcement resounds across the palace.

"As you all have likely felt, something unusual and likely severe has happened. I request that you report to the throne room, any of you that can. Your aid will likely be needed. I will inform of all I can."

The voice is Aleia's own.

This was also heard by the ones in the Nuuk territory.
Appearing in the throne room, Alfred has recently finished eating a chicken sandwich. He wipes his hands with the napkin and then resumes a serious face.
"Okay. . . erm . . . what lunatic kind of thing is happening now?"

@Hl3_or_bust

As it's sent flying backward, the mushroom does a air backflip and stops it's momentum, as it death glares towards the shape, pure, unfilterated rage in it's eyes, completly ignoring any damage it has suffered from the clash like it wasn't even there.

It teleports right in front of it, throwing a rapid barrage of punches infused with the essence of raw chaos and the void around them itself, punches of eradication, as it maniacally laughts all the while, it seems it recognised the being ... or maybe it's just having fun, probably both.

"RHAHAHAHAH RAHHAHHAHA !"

"Hello there"

Dieman seems mostly unfazed by the fact his vision is staring back at him, and quickly moves forward to meet it, jumping backwards at physics breaking speeds to clip whatever walls stood between him and his destination, spouting "yayayayayyayayayaya" all the way there.

"Well that was, uncomfortable to say the least, and seems like a problem at worst, so I should likely head inside" Velan says to the demon

@Hl3_or_bust

"More out of trying to prevent the annoyance of being attacked than anything, but yes, I was. My power never lost effect despite this. It just did that anyway."

She noted.

"So explain, just what exactly did you do that caused this?"

Aya was still sitting in the air as before.

@Palace

Those making their way to the palace would find that they arrive unimpeded, and are guided to the throne room where necessary.

Aleia sits upon the throne, with Serafall being nearbly. A large monitor is displaying the situation within the pocket dimension. To many, this would be the first time witnessing Aleia in person.

She gives a brief recounting of the situation, along with visuals of it, explaining that she created a pocket dimension of dislocated time to speak to the nature spirit they had fought earlier.

She explains that she learned of its nature and hatred of people like they, who are foreign to this world, and that it wished to restart life.

She then recounted about the appearance of this new person, who was working for the humans and wanted to take an energy supply from the nature spirit, and that he was similar to us in nature. And that in attempting to do what they wished, this new person caused whatever this was.

"So, that is the situation at present. Whatever is about to happen hasn't exactly hit yet, but given that sensation was rather widespread, I imagine it'll be grandiose."

@Hl3_or_bust

"More out of trying to prevent the annoyance of being attacked than anything, but yes, I was. My power never lost effect despite this. It just did that anyway."

She noted.

"So explain, just what exactly did you do that caused this?"

Aya was still sitting in the air as before.

@Palace

Those making their way to the palace would find that they arrive unimpeded, and are guided to the throne room where necessary.

Aleia sits upon the throne, with Serafall being nearbly. A large monitor is displaying the situation within the pocket dimension. To many, this would be the first time witnessing Aleia in person.

She gives a brief recounting of the situation, along with visuals of it, explaining that she created a pocket dimension of dislocated time to speak to the nature spirit they had fought earlier.

She explains that she learned of its nature and hatred of people like they, who are foreign to this world, and that it wished to restart life.

She then recounted about the appearance of this new person, who was working for the humans and wanted to take an energy supply from the nature spirit, and that he was similar to us in nature. And that in attempting to do what they wished, this new person caused whatever this was.

"So, that is the situation at present. Whatever is about to happen hasn't exactly hit yet, but given that sensation was rather widespread, I imagine it'll be grandiose."

"I picked a hell of a time to retire."
"Anyway got any suggestions anyone? What are we gonna do?"
"I could ask the magical golden triangle that appears on my head whenever I day dream, but I don't know if it's gonna work."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I propose that we find the person who caused this horrid feeling in the first palace. He would be our best chance at stopping it, i think, if such a thing is even possible," Corrin suggests.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
Huh... What... Giju was a bit confused, but however, she decided to ask a question. "...And how do we deal with this? As in, what would be the best course of action." Then hearing out Corrin. "That does sound like a good idea perhaps..."

@palace

"If I had to hazard a guess as to the cause, it would be that guy trying to remove whatever was in that thing, the timing would match up." Serafall says, pointing at the display

"A potential fix would be returning it where it came from, but at the same time, that's just as likely to fail as it is to succeed. And I doubt he'd just let you take it and put it back either."

@Palace

"Yeah, stopping the person doing this and retriving the thingo would be our best option."

The chibi mushroom being that remained attached to the armored man's arm comments.

"Though, do we have any clues on where he could be now ?"

Last edited:
"I am not sure I follow but it seems we are likely of interest to what is coming we could try baiting it into a trap." I say.

He did not say a word, analyzing the information

Noah is thoughtful, it was a strange situation, but at least he was with people who can be considered an """""""""""""""""equal""""""""""" in the sense of being in a new world.

Then he look at the mini-mushroom, it looks cute

@ZephyrosOmega

The origin point of the Blue Shrooms species. Now, for the message:"

The chibi shroom then opens it's mouth wide, as a recorder-like noise clicks and noise starts, the voice being like that of the fungi but sounding more mature-ish.

"Hello, it seems the first contact between my kin and you hasn't been ... the most stellar to say the least, for the action of my brood, unbeknownst to them at the time, appears to be treated as highly inappropriate and vulgar by your culture, most deep apologies, it will never happen again. Please have this weapon as a gift for forgiveness."

A chaotic-looking scythe is then ejected out from the mushroom being.

@Palace

Aleia pointed at the large screen in front of them, and zoomed in on that person. Aya could be noted to be there as well.

"He has about as much idea as to what happened as I do. That's the problem. I can go to him at any time, or bring you all there too, but that seems deeply unsafe."

She notes.

"If any of your abilities can analyze what's going on, this screen is a direct feed to what is happening there. The reason why I brought you here was for this, and for aid in dealing what is to come, whatever that may be."

@Hl3_or_bust

"Are you able to put that thing back by any chance?"

Aya inquired to the man.

She was cautious, and inscribed a contract on the club she had gotten while waiting what would happen, to allow her full control over it.

@Palace

Aleia pointed at the large screen in front of them, and zoomed in on that person. Aya could be noted to be there as well.

"He has about as much idea as to what happened as I do. That's the problem. I can go to him at any time, or bring you all there too, but that seems deeply unsafe."

She notes.

"If any of your abilities can analyze what's going on, this screen is a direct feed to what is happening there. The reason why I brought you here was for this, and for aid in dealing what is to come, whatever that may be."

@Hl3_or_bust

"Are you able to put that thing back by any chance?"

Aya inquired to the man.

She was cautious, and inscribed a contract on the club she had gotten while waiting what would happen, to allow her full control over it.
@The_Divine_Phoenix
"Okay then. I'm going to use this magical triangle doohicky on my forehead to see what's going on."
"I'm not joking, I will need to sit or lay down for this to work."

Back