• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

The Shadow waves back at Matricardo. It seems it's staying around for now. There also appears to be a sort of calming, comforting aura around the Shadow, which contrasts with its unnerving appearance.

@CrimsonStarFallen

A goopy spire shoots out from the dark sea below Matricardo, stopping right below him as he can feel something gently grab his legs. If he were to look down, he would see the mushking, their body covered in a warped pattern with the same colours as the sphere, and a small smile being present on their face.

"Hi."

Sam suddenly falls unconscious
1010101000100010000110001101011000101010110111100100000011010100010100010101101010001101011010101001000100101000101000011001011100011111011101010100101110010101

Error

Restarting computer

Please enter username and password
Username: SamIam3396
Password: ************8

Welcome Sam there are 4 new files that need your attention
Bubble.exe
Lucky.exe
Bug.exe
Boat.exe
OK

Waking up Sam sighs, "Another set of powers just happened. Did we kill something?"

@CrimsonStarFallen

A goopy spire shoots out from the dark sea below Matricardo, stopping right below him as he can feel something gently grab his legs. If he were to look down, he would see the mushking, their body covered in a warped pattern with the same colours as the sphere, and a small smile being present on their face.

"Hi."
Matricardo pats the mushroom some.

"Hey. Things are getting crazy now, but at least we have some time now before it gets too nutty."

Aleia sits on her throne, contemplating her new possibilities. Aya, the vessel, although more independent now, has been repaired by this point, its matter restored to normal and the malice contained. That one does look slightly more unhinged after all of this, however.

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia stared blankly at her for a moment.

"I find it difficult to even begin to summarize. But, in short, the planet has been damaged to the point of being irreparable by normal means. The very basis for life was interfered with, and all of the conventional lifeforms on the planet have ceased to be."

She explained.

@Sahara

Aya, who most of you would recognize as the vessel of Aleia by this point, appears as if out of thin air near the group, seemingly to observe the carnage.

"I have news."

She states. She looks different somehow to how she previously was.

@Being I was communicating with/Hl3

"What exactly do you know, then? If you are not the same type of being as our lady is?"

@CrimsonStarFallen

They happily take the pats, humming.

"Yeh, it's nice."

The fungus seems to want to say more, but then they are cut of by the arrival od the demon queen's proxy.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The king shroom turns it's head towards her, tilted to the side a bit.

"Mmmmh, news ? What news ? Also do you have a new haircut or is it just me ?"

By this point, Matricardo has fully embrassed the insanity of his new life. No use moping and whining, that won't help reality. If he's to become a god, then he'll do it his own way.

Speaking of helping reality:

"Aya! You're... different, somehow. What's the news?"

Aleia sits on her throne, contemplating her new possibilities. Aya, the vessel, although more independent now, has been repaired by this point, its matter restored to normal and the malice contained. That one does look slightly more unhinged after all of this, however.

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia stared blankly at her for a moment.

"I find it difficult to even begin to summarize. But, in short, the planet has been damaged to the point of being irreparable by normal means. The very basis for life was interfered with, and all of the conventional lifeforms on the planet have ceased to be."

She explained.

@Sahara

Aya, who most of you would recognize as the vessel of Aleia by this point, appears as if out of thin air near the group, seemingly to observe the carnage.

"I have news."

@Being I was communicating with/Hl3

"What exactly do you know, then? If you are not the same type of being as our lady is?"
Phaunelia sighs as she considers these words

”Well do you want to reverse it or take advantage of it. That’s always the first question.”

@Sahara

"I have news."

"I hope it's not are bad News" said Noah, who was tired of the damage the planet is going through.

@Sahara

The differences were not readily apparent, although her physical appearance did seem slightly different too.

"The news is something some of you may even consider good. It appears I've gained the means to potentially restore the whole world to normal conditions, including the existence of life and humanity."

@Yobo_Blue

"To reverse it. A world without inhabitants is terribly boring, as well as some of my newly gained abilities working better while humans exist. I believe I have the means to do so, though it will be a considerably taxing process."

The differences were not readily apparent, although her physical appearance did seem slightly different too.

"The news is something some of you may even consider good. It appears I've gained the means to potentially restore the whole world to normal conditions, including the existence of life and humanity."
"Nice although there is only one problem, I sincerely believe that we must take care of the source of this evil or else we will end up in the same again"

@Sahara

@Yobo_Blue

"To reverse it. A world without inhabitants is terribly boring, as well as some of my newly gained abilities working better while humans exist. I believe I have the means to do so, though it will be a considerably taxing process."
“Hmmm? What do you have in mind?”

@Demonworld

With the wounds fixed and the cyber girl thanked, the demonic fungi teleports itself back to the throne room.

"I'm back from duty, your majesty."
They says towards Aleia while bowing. They then notice the green haired demon talking to the Demon Queen and run Thinking.exe, using the similarities between the two to confirm correlation, the fact they are talking to each other to eliminate clones possibility, and it's probably not the mother.

"And greetings, Princess."
They say while turning towards Phanuelia while still bowing.

@Sahara

"Potentially ? That means it can fail and crash, and burn, and explode !"

... adjusts well enough, but that is not to say it is done with simplicity per say.

Shortly after he notices them, Dieman searches his being for what has been added, only to be met with yet another alien sight...

Or, alien wouldn't be the right word. Unfamiliarity isn't what made it strange, it was familiarity.

For upon Dieman's introspection, he found himself staring into the fourth dimension... Observing countless upon countless of universes near the one he inhabits now, from a body far larger than what he had inhabited up to this point.

But it was homely here. His body and mind didn't feel out of place... And as he speaks to himself, it too feels natural.

"What is this place?"

Suddenly, information floods into his head, as phrases which decoded themselves just as swiftly as they arrived.

HIGHER PLANE (This is the fourth dimension), BODY (This body can represent itself in the third dimension, and serves as an armor of immense power), ORIGIN (This place is more akin to the domain your creator was used to, and thus you are more compatible with it)

"... What was my creator, anyways? That purpose it gave me was vague... If-"

As that thought is made and analyzed, Dieman feels a portion of his head explode from a sudden overload.

"... Ah. Still... Even if unanswerable, it makes one wonder."

Dieman sees the fragments of head-essence above him.

"... That is... Ungood. I would prefer to have those back."

Dieman strengthens that thought, focusing on the intent, causing it to put itself back into place, fusing together with the help of his regeneration.

"Hmm... That will help. But, I cannot stay here forever."

Dieman focuses again, and leaves the fourth dimension behind for now, and reenters his normal body.

"... I feel more limber now. Dandy..."

Dieman wiggles his arms a bit, sending them into extra dimensional directions, before regaining focus on what he's here for.

To that end, he uses that analytical ability on the world around him, and catches wind of plans restore the planet being discussed near the Sahara.

"Bingo."

He moves over accordingly.

@Sahara

"Potentially in that there is no guarantee that the world will stay safe afterwards. It is true that the source of all of this will continue to be, but this is something I can do more than once, and the more time passes, the more this place deteriorates."

Aya explained.

"Dealing with the cause for all of this is another matter, one that should not be forgotten, but restoring this place will only become more troubling the more damage we let it sustain."

@Palace/Yobo

"Ah, right, this is my sister."

Aleia indicated to Phaunelia.

"And this is an ally of mine, constructed with my own power, and a fragment of that fungal being."

She indicated to the demon mushroom.

"As for what I have in mind, this would be an alteration of time on a global scale. In effect, the shunting of the calamities that afflicted it into the distant future, and the returning of civilization. It is not a permanent solution, but it is one that will solve it for a very long period. Enough for us to become even more powerful and alter the course of things."

@Sahara

"Potentially in that there is no guarantee that the world will stay safe afterwards. It is true that the source of all of this will continue to be, but this is something I can do more than once, and the more time passes, the more this place deteriorates."

Aya explained.

"Dealing with the cause for all of this is another matter, one that should not be forgotten, but restoring this place will only become more troubling the more damage we let it sustain."

@Palace/Yobo

"Ah, right, this is my sister."

Aleia indicated to Phaunelia.

"And this is an ally of mine, constructed with my own power, and a fragment of that fungal being."

She indicated to the demon mushroom.

"As for what I have in mind, this would be an alteration of time on a global scale. In effect, the shunting of the calamities that afflicted it into the distant future, and the returning of civilization. It is not a permanent solution, but it is one that will solve it for a very long period. Enough for us to become even more powerful and alter the course of things."
“I see. Well how did it get killed off exactly. I admit I wasn’t paying attention.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"A way to revert all this damage...! That's incredible, but... I feel that maybe should be saved after the next big thing. You feel it too, right? The dread of the next big enemy. I feel like we will just ravage everything again once we fight it."

Matricardo says, sitting on the mushroom. He sees Dieman arriving in the distance and feels unimaginable happiness at seeing the little stickman again.

@palace

Smol shroom sits on the ground, awaiting for orders like a puppy.

@Sahara

"Wonder if there will even be a planet left anymore after the next event."
The king shroom contemplates.

Last edited:
@Palace

"It was trying to kill us, as foreign beings to this place. It would not stop until it or we were destroyed."

Aleia explained.

"I am not certain if it is truly gone or merely damaged to the point where it could no longer sustain life. In either case, it is not a good outcome. When we last fought, the remnants took on a strange form and fled, with a large amount of its mass currently being sealed by me."

@Sahara

"I suppose that may be best. Still, it is useful to have such an option. Even the planet's destruction could theoretically be overturned this way, but the less drastic the changes, the better overall."

Aya explained, floating around the area.

"Using this power at all seems to possess a certain consequence, but it is not one that will be relevant to any of us."

Dieman's momentum starts to halt as his feet clip into the floor, coming to a stop not too far from his destination.

"I have a new ability that may let me figure out what's causing the damage, when the time comes, so we'll be ready when consiquences arrive."

Dieman unclips himself as he explains.

@Palace

"Well, even if comes back it shouldn't be a problem now that we much stronker, as last time it spent all it's power."
The smol fungi notes.

@Sahara

Haha funny glitchy stickman goes brrrr

"So we got a big button to fix the planet and a consequences radar, neat. Anything else you want to tell us Aya or is dat it ?"

@Sahara

So now only one person is needed to reverse the state of this planet. Excellent, the last pieces are falling in place.

@Palace

"It was trying to kill us, as foreign beings to this place. It would not stop until it or we were destroyed."

Aleia explained.

"I am not certain if it is truly gone or merely damaged to the point where it could no longer sustain life. In either case, it is not a good outcome. When we last fought, the remnants took on a strange form and fled, with a large amount of its mass currently being sealed by me."

@Sahara

"I suppose that may be best. Still, it is useful to have such an option. Even the planet's destruction could theoretically be overturned this way, but the less drastic the changes, the better overall."

Aya explained, floating around the area.

"Using this power at all seems to possess a certain consequence, but it is not one that will be relevant to any of us."
“Interesting. Well, is there anything I can help with? I’m quite bored.”

@Palace

"That's true, we are stronger. And as for you, I believe you could assist me in creating some types of being that could be useful in the future, as well as preparing for whatever comes next."

Aleia explained.

"We have decided that the change to the world will be enacted once we deal with the next threat to come, and so, we must prepare."

@Sahara

"I believe that would be all for the moment, aside from the fact that we should make preparations for whatever is next. I can help as necessary, and offer contracts to you for power if you want them."

The demon floated around the area still, looking everyone over.

@Palace

"That's true, we are stronger. And as for you, I believe you could assist me in creating some types of being that could be useful in the future, as well as preparing for whatever comes next."

Aleia explained.

"We have decided that the change to the world will be enacted once we deal with the next threat to come, and so, we must prepare."

@Sahara

"I believe that would be all for the moment, aside from the fact that we should make preparations for whatever is next. I can help as necessary, and offer contracts to you for power if you want them."

“What sort of beings do you have in mind? I have a few ideas myself~”

@DMUA

After a few moments of remaining conspicuously still and quiet, the brass-thing approaches Dieman. Slowly, delicately, almost like like it's... afraid? It's perhaps not an unwarranted emotion given his massive surge in power.

"Your compatriots are... unusual. I have never seen beings like you, other than My Lord. Perhaps this world can be saved more easily than I first believed."

The voice rings out in whatever metaphysical equivalent of an ear Dieman possesses.

@Palace

Aleia explained.

"...Types of being?"

@Palace

Aleia explained.

@Sahara

Alfred carefully listened. He seemed distant, like he wasn't there.

@Palace

"Oh, oh ! Can i help in some way with preparations ?"
The fungal demon wants to be of assistance.

@Sahara

"Mmmm."

The mycelium being seems to be waiting for Matricardo's responce.

"Prepare, huh?"

Matricardo realizes that his powers aren't really the most suited for preparation.

"Well, we seem to have the time, at least. I just want to regain my energies after that fight, honestly."

@Sahara

The demon floated around the area still, looking everyone over
"No thanks, I prefer to use my extradimensional energy reserves, I feel that if I make a deal with someone for power no matter who they are, whatever they are or their intentions, I feel like I'm selling myself, Anyway, we should probably have a way of knowing when these beings are closing in on the planet without they being here shooting all things" Noah said

@Palace

"I have gained the ability to create these things called "Primals". I have more extensive plans for it in the future, but for now, making one or more could be of use, as they can be powerful weapons."

Aleia explained.

"They are in short the incarnation of some kind of existential concept in physical form."

She then looked at the fungal being.

"I do not believe there is much for you to do in this regard, unless my sister can benefit from it in some way."

She looked back at all of them.

"My body is already integrated with that of a Primal, but it may be possible to integrate those of yours with one. There are a few weapons I can create for you as well."

@Sahara.

"So be it. You are free to find rest within my territory if you wish, or ask for assistance."

Aya shrugged.

"Is there anything you all want? We can have some weapons made for you, or things like that."

"Contracts wack... Otherwise, I have quite a few weapons I have yet to bring out. Perhaps I should practice within the fourth dimension... How long until the operation?"

Back