• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 3: Stuff Gets Weird Meta Thread 1

Oh boi.

Uh..., I may hold off until it's actually time to get the power since Ninjago's becoming Low 7-B to 7-B soon

Just to make it clear, I've finally decided to compromise on my 7-B pick via the-barely-not-manlet

I'd appreciate it if we didn't

Henderson was allowed for the lol factor and Gergy isn't that bad aside from the "can die 12 times without actuall dying" thing

that's about the least busted FC/OC can get really

Yeah, I've settled on improvising via the manlet doing his best to be a man

Class G level restraining with grenades that autorestrain

Seems legit

Implying this means he'll ignore Cole's personal brand o forkery

If you don't have a solid theme, SAO:TTRPG Kirito is an option, along with plenty of other guys with 7-B attacks and such

I can't think of any strong theme I could stick too, but I prefer characters I know personally since I can reliably discern the best way to use them, and so I don't have to ask someone how to use my own character.

To be fair, your character is your own

Getting a powerset shouldn't define your in character mindset

Back