• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 3: Stuff Gets Weird Meta Thread 1

just gonna repost what i did elsewhere

>restricts Nox Nyctores stuff and time hax

>apparently AZ and sealing via AZ are fine

>apparently BFR with 2-A range is fine

>apparently bootleg death hax on hit is fine

>is this the death hax

>"Spatial Manipulation"

yes, definitely

it's this btw: Life Manipulation (Yukianesa can erode away life)

Name: Mariam Stephane Kyle

Age: Unknown, seems to take the appearance of a 13 year old

Appearance: Mariam takes the appearance of an actual hologram, projected from an unknown point beyond human reach. Her entire body has a tint of blue to it and her body is also slightly transparent. She is mostly physical, however, her body solidifying into hard light particles when needed to interact with things. She has blue hair with pigtails, a frilly looking skirt, a long sleeved grey shirt and some sneakers. She wears a bracelet on her right wrist and there's a mark on her forehead bearing the symbol AU. The light that projects her seems to be coming from different directions all at once, so it's realy difficult to understand where she'd even come from.

Character: Kratos (Soul Calibur) Frosty the Snowma, Titan (Final Fantasy), Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic: The Comic)

Verse of Origin: Space Invaders (Verse)

>Sees Jacky's picks

>Kenran, the infinite luck bunny girl, Suhekoshi, a being outside of physics, and Exodia, the istawin button

Thunder McQueen meme

Overlord775 said:
>Sees Jacky's picks

>Kenran, the infinite luck bunny girl, Suhekoshi, a being outside of physics, and Exodia, the istawin button
>Exodia the instawin

Exodia has no actual method of hax whatsoever for the record

It's not even that bad, don't the rest of you have anything dura negating? I know Ed has spacetime punches with Arc Gurren Lagann and if you're still getting No Name, then Emiya's Caladbolg twists space. I don't remember if H13's inside explosion thing was restricted.

Caladbolg is a Arrow. Internal Combustion has no range.

Yukianesa is a insta-kill against anyone a few hundred kilometers close to it's attacks.

I mean, he can, but you can still use it in hundreds of kilometers.

Also, Yukianesa's range and just overall powers>>>>Caladbolg II

Torl already noped Jin anyway.

For 4th power, I'll get Testament. Few things I want to mention.

His Regen comes from Regen from puddle of blood which should be Low-High, not High-Mid.

His sealing is Dimensional BFR by teleportation.

He should have res to matter, soul and mindhax.

Back