• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 3: Stuff Gets Weird Meta Thread 1

Yobobojojo said:
I mean
It's still a form of elemental manipulation

Which means higher AP almost always takes care of it.
No, ice manipulatiom on that level dooesn't care of durability

I'm pretty sure it only reaches that level at really low temperatures, temperatures which require statements to be applied.

Thing that give off energy like fire and electricity manipulation don't bypass durability, thing that removed energy off something like ice manipulation instead do

also that ice sounds cold enought to fit the bill from it's description

If fire is outright stated to work by the chemical process of combustion, it could ignore durability to a degree against things that aren't fireproof the same way acid does.

And electricity can still mess with the nervous system and such to paralyse the muscles.

Generally this would need to be stated at some point in the fiction though, otherwise we'd probably not treat it like that

Several issues with that

>5 mechs above the tier limit

>Simon has all the powers of those mechs, which include, but are not limited to

>>BFR to the end of time on punch

>>Passive prob hax that could kill Reggy and lets you have immeasurable attack speed

>>Tearing holes in 11-D space-time

Hl3 or bust said:
Several issues with that
>5 mechs above the tier limit

>Simon has all the powers of those mechs, which include, but are not limited to

>>BFR to the end of time on punch

>>Passive prob hax that could kill Reggy and lets you have immeasurable attack speed

>>Tearing holes in 11-D space-time
2 mechs above the limit, the rest are just keys

no, he doesn't, he never showcased it even once

that's via Arc Gurren

1. It's not passive 2. The only good showing of probability manipulation of the serie come from after the spiral black hole and it isn't a thing Simon himself can do in his 2nd key

That's only via galaxy gurren

but how can he quantum things out of 11D existence when he doesn't have the willpower to do spiral things gg

Just restrict the Time Stop. And is Yamato really a problem, I mean I already have dura negating sword with HF Blade and no one complained.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
And is Yamato really a problem, I mean I already have dura negating sword with HF Blade and no one complained.
Yamato's space hax has hundreds of meters of range

DMC 2 Dante doesn't even have Yamato

They literally just handed it off to Nero within hours of getting it and never saw it again

I think he should be fine

Not like it matters since you don't even comment on the game ovo

I am aware of the fact I've been absent for 5 days.

Wait. Abyssgaios also has null that activates if he's brought back to life. I assume that should be restricted

Back