• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

CrimsonStarFallen said:
You hear Omni's voice.

"Congratulations on getting the last shard."

Despite being Jesus, the corpse part gives you:

Holy Power: Shoots Holy Blasts from it.

Purification: Can purify corrupted souls and beings.

Blessing: Can heal animals and people (Up to Low-Mid)

Pacific: Makes Animals arround you pacific.
[Oh noes! He has the 6A power to turn animals into Oceans!]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Psycho pretty sure you're reacive evolution is more just getting stronger or takes thousands of years]
[Purgatory was far worse then nuclear fallout so while it will take time but it shouldnt kill me]

The ghost starts laughing. I wonder if he needs some help. I'm about to speak up to ask if he's alright when I hear a voice behind me. I look around.

Oh shit it's that guy

I attempt to hide behind the ghost before realising I need to make a good impression for my new friend.

So I turn invisible while simultaneously sending out a shadow clone, then shadow walk a few hundred metres away. Luckily I can still see well thanks to magic eyepatches.

"HAHAhaha.....haha.....haha...." He slowly slipped back into reality after breaking down into a laughing fit, gaining back sanity.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I see the attacks came from China.

"Again?" I open a portal to the Chinese Prime minister.

He has a flesh bud.

[Hey Tor, is he the only flesh budded or are there other people in the goverment that were too?]
[I carnage budded most of the upper government.]

Randy slowly started to well up in tears. He was still laughing, but blue streaks came down as he cried out. "WHAT DID I DO WRONG, LITTLE TIMMY!? WHY DID I KILL YOU!?"

I kill every budded member of the upper government of China.

I try to take some of of the buds out, but i didn't have the technique, so they just die anyway.

The man doesn't look too good.

I hope he dies soon.

Then he can be my friend too!

Maybe I should hurry it up...

"I.....fine....maybe we could be pals. Just....don't go near me right now. Got it?" He said.

[I'm going off for now.]

Torlikoff said:
[The bud/sybiote would try to posses you.]
[Ok]

The other reason i didn't want to just take the buds out was because they tried to posses me. Luckily my skin make is hard to penetrate, so they fail.

Some weird thing came out of them as well. It looked like a Sybiote. It attacked me, but luckily Magic and stats boosts helped.

Crap! He's hot when he's intimidating

"In m-my h-h-home v-verse it's f-f-from a c-comic c-called Spiderman. M--mommy Char-riot w-would sometimes t-take me to the c-comic s-store to buy used issues

"Ah, I must've forgotten that these powers were once someone else's." </div "Y-YEAH, you-u-ur t-times-stop is f-f-from DIO I t-think."

"W-w-well w-what s-should w-we d-do n-now?" I enquire

"Now, we sit back, and admire the raw destruction I have wrought."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Monarch, is the you here invisible, or is the invisible one far away?]
Clone is visable and standing next to Randy. Real me is 100m away invisible peeking out from behind a burnt tree.

The clone looks at you, works out you're alive, and tries to skewer you with shadow spikes from the ground below you.

CreatureSkeletonShadow's intention is clear. She's going to attack. Blarie moves out of the way of the shadow. It's slower than Blarie and was filled with clear intent. "Nice to meet you creature, you're the first one to attack Blarie right away! Interesting, how interesting! Blarie was rude not to introduce Blarie before asking. Blarie's a computer program, what are you?"

Wait... ive seen that before... dammit

I quickly fire an air blast with Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist at the Skeleton.

"I didn't mean it, Timmy..." He said, before finally calming down. He held his tentacles out and covered himself from any harm before standing up. "I DID SO."

[I'm out to bed.]

"Computer... program?" The clone tilts her head quizzically.

"I am... undead"

Her shadows glide along the ground around her.

Then she gets hit by a air blast and sliced in half, but pulls herself back together with shadows and holds herself in place.

Meanwhile, I start concentrating, and a field of magic stretches out towards the group.

[Oh, okay. I think that's just him having some degree of magic sensing. Most NNT characters can sense powerful magic beings.]

[How accurately can they sense, and what qualifies as "powerful". Would they overlook someone weaker than them?]

"Computer programs are collections of information in a machine. They make the machine create light and sound." Blarie explains.

"What sort of undead? Do you know how you became one? Can other people become undead?" Upon hearing creatureUndeadGirl's answer Blarie becomes excited, and begins asking.

Back