• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

The zombies are all killed by the nukes, because even if the nukes can't damage the shadows controlling them, they vapourised all the flesh that was being puppeteered.

All the other people in New York die too.

I look around in the ruins of the city and start to laugh. So many dead people! It's so pretty!

I shadow walk away.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Torlikoff said:
The bombs land and impact, destroying A huge chunk of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. The Zombies appear to be unaffected
"S-s-sir I g-got you-u i-ic-cecream" I say, growing red at the sight of his immaculate physique
"I don't have any need to normal eat food, but thank you for the thought, minion." I say, taking it.

"WHO DID THIS TO ALL THE PEOPLE TAKEN OVER!?" He shouted out after the nukes went off, gaining a huge size via tentacles alone and roaring out. He was pretty mad.

[MONARCH, YOU'RE NOT A CHICKEN, ARE YOU?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I've really run into a terrible situation haven't I?

To HA Dio:

"I agree that The World Over Heaven is the most powerful stand in existence. A side question, does this stand mean anything to you?"

I summon Whitesnake.

To SCP 682:

"Well, I'm not completely human. After what Omni gave me, I'm like partially demonic."

I create some darkness on my hand before vanishing it.

[ I did those things in that order]
HA DIO: "While I, DIO, see you have at least some traces of intelligence, how did you get that Stand? It reminds me of the man i called a Friend..." DIO said, curious.

682: "Still a insect. Having a demon inside of you doesn't help.

Torlikoff said:
"How do you know that?"
Crap! He's hot when he's intimidating

"In m-my h-h-home v-verse it's f-f-from a c-comic c-called Spiderman. M--mommy Char-riot w-would sometimes t-take me to the c-comic s-store to buy used issues

DragonEmperor23 said:
To HA Dio:

"It was given to me by a man named Mr. Omni."

To SCP 682:

"What would help?"
HA DIO: "Omni... I, DIO, shall keep a eye out for this man. Well done, for a insect."

682: "If you ceased to exist."

To HA DIO:

"Thank you, I aim to please."

To 682:

"That's probably going to happen in the future to me but to a being such as you, you would probably perceive it as an instant."

HA DIO laughs.

682: "Don't refer to me as a "being", inse-" HA DIO Overwrites. "Wryyyyyyyyy!!"

He turns to you "He was a great annoyance. Since you gave me knowledge of this "Omni", I, DIO, will give you a reward. Consider yourself honored!"

He gives you a piece of the holy corpse and teleports away.

I realise I'm still wearing the eye patch over my face, so I take it off and wrap it around one of my ribs.

"Who did that? Was it you?" He pointed to Azencard. "Or you? OR ANY OF YOU!? HELP ME OUT HERE!" He broke down and started breaking the floor.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Torlikoff said:
"How do you know that?"

"In m-my h-h-home v-verse it's f-f-from a c-comic c-called Spiderman. M--mommy Char-riot w-would sometimes t-take me to the c-comic s-store to buy used issues
"Ah, I must've forgotten that these powers were once someone else's."

I realise there were some other people from Omni back at the ruins of central park, and they might have survived the nukes, so I teleport over while invisible to have a look around.

"Ah, I must've forgotten that these powers were once someone else's." </div "Y-YEAH, you-u-ur t-times-stop is f-f-from DIO I t-think."

"W-w-well w-what s-should w-we d-do n-now?" I enquire

I see a guy with tentacles and zombie guts all over his mouth lying in a hole in the ground.

I summon a bunch of shadows out of the darkness of the hole to slice him up.

They go through him without touching him.

Kramer felt it and was mad. He teleported all around, twitching as static went all out like a TV.

"WHO THE F**K DID THIS!? WHO KEEPS MESSING WITH ME!? IF IT'S YOU, YOU PURPLE B*TCH!"

As Blarie and humanShane get near New York a hazmat suit shoots out of the water and surrounds Blarie. "Nuclear attack. Number and direction of impact indicate Chinese origin."

[Hazmats won't help that much, the level of radiation would bypass it if it's only a few minutes after impact.]

He's yelling something. I prepare to eat his soul, then I realise something.

He's a ghost!

I teleport over to him and disable invisibility

"Hi there!! I'm Rose! I'm dead too. Want to be friends?"

".....So, you're not him?"

"I'M RIGHT HERE, YOU MUTT." The invisible voice started choking Randy, but he was then smacked across the face as he then left.

Randy then started to laugh like a madman.

I see the attacks came from China.

"Again?" I open a portal to the Chinese Prime minister.

He has a flesh bud.

[Hey Tor, is he the only flesh budded or are there other people in the goverment that were too?]

I look at my holy corpse piece.

YOOOOOO! A HOLY CORPSE PIECE?! I HAVE JESUS IN MY HANDS!

Despite the fact that he has left, I still feel the need to thank him.

"Thank you DIO!!!!"

You hear Omni's voice.

"Congratulations on getting the last shard."

Despite being Jesus, the corpse part gives you:

Holy Power: Shoots Holy Blasts from it.

Purification: Can purify corrupted souls and beings.

Blessing: Can heal animals and people (Up to Low-Mid)

Pacific: Makes Animals arround you pacific.

Back