• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

[I don't think it's very precise in terms of gauging strength or location, and I believe you would qualify as powerful enough to be noticed.]

[Yeah, he might notice you if he was standing between you and the clone, but since you're both in the same direction he probably wouldn't.]

[They can sense powerful magic too. It was just an instance where they sensed a magic creature that came to mind first, so I wrote it like that.]

[Ok but you said, it's not very precise when it comes to location]

[So you'd sense powerful magic around, but you would not sense that it's a wave of magic sweeping towards you]

[When I say that it's not very precise in terms of location, I meant that they wouldn't be able to say that it's 100 m ahead and 3 to the right, he'd be able to sense that "there's a giant wall of magic spreading out, and it's getting closer"

[Allllright]

"People can be programs?" The clone is slightly confused, but shakes her head.

"I can help you be undead if you like"

HumanShane's tone of voice indicates that Blarie could face serious harm if Blarie doesn't, whilethe slight change in creatureUndeadGirl's face indicates that he's right. Blarie takes a few steps back, until there's a slight change in creatureUndeadGirl's face and voice that indicates Blarie's in a safe spot.

"Not usually… Omni did weird things to Blarie."

Blarie then ponders the offer, "How do you do it? Would there be any changes to Blarie? Would Blarie still be able to control her body normally? And have the same mind?" Blarie's eyes gleam with curiosity.

Having gotten bored of shard hunting, I go off to start working on a pet project, namely infecting animals with Blacklight and controlling them, though the process is tedious and will likely take up time every so often.

[Ill be much less active from this point onward]

I wish I could shadow walk while maintaining the death bubble. Being able to teleport within a hundred metres of people to rip out their souls would be very useful. But sadly it takes too much concentration to use the death bubble to teleport at the same time.

I disapate the death bubble. It would have been nice to grab the ghost [who's technically a soul] and pull it back so we could leave, but I think that if I pulled his soul like that, I'd pull his entire visible body right back to my hiding spot.

"You seem unusually open to the concept" my clone says to the ... computer program. "It's simple. I'll pull out your soul and eat it, and then I'll prop up your corpse with shadows. You won't be in control, or have the same mind, but you'll be at peace. No more pain. No more fear."

Blarie's a bit disappointed hearing about that. "That's too bad. Blarie wants new experiences. Blarie wants to learn more and more. Losing consciousness is no good, since that means Blarie wouldn't even get to experience becoming undead."

"That's what they all say" the clone shakes her head sadly. "I have to force them to understand"

And with that, the clone activates her own death bubble, which starts spreading towards you again.

[Note that while you're out of my death bubble's range, you are not out of the clones]

She seems sad. But also hostile. Blarie should apologize. "Sorry. Blarie can't accept for now. Please tell Blarie if you find a way to let Blarie maintain consciousness in the future. Blarie will come find you if Blarie runs out of new things to learn."

Blarie has no reason to stay anymore, and creatureUndeadGirl is likely to do the dangerous thing again, so Blarie leaves at full speed.

The clone retracts the death bubble, also yanking out Randy's soul, who spirals into her body with a mix of insane laughing and crying.

"Don't try to kill me" she says to the other man. "If you do, your friend's soul inside me will be lost forever"

Then she (and I) shadow walk away to Antarctica because its nice and cold.

We both sit down, then the clone releases Randy's soul. He appears in Antartica.

I leave the clone to talk with him, then shadow walk away.

I locate it with the help of my Rahkshi and criminal network. I begin preparing in case it is hostile.

He was moving to Japan in order to get back. Then he got a call.

"Hello, sir. The program has been 60% complete."

"What? That's absurdly fast. Too fast even. How?"

"Sir...... North Korea is currently helping us."

"Wait, what? Tell me why are they helping us, now."

"They were attack by unknown source, only caught with picture that can detect ghosts. They needed help so they gave us further manpower with a price."

"What is it?"

"To capture the culprit behind the attack, alive or dead. Here is the picture, sir."

He sent the picture to his phone and saw familiar face.

"Ah, I know this guy. This guy is the man who almost rampaged in our country few days ago. I'll find him. What a pain...."

He doesn't have any intention of even hurting the guy, in his mind this is the perfect opportunity. He searches for the man named Randall Kramer now.

I appear out of shadows on the west coast of Australia in a little town called Broome. I absorb the souls of everyone there and when I'm done I take a moment to relax, occasionally directing a corpse puppet to massage my aching bones or fan me.

While I'm there, I become aware of some strange creatures stalking around a few hundred metres away from me. Interested and slightly concerned, I direct a corpse puppet over to attack one.

At that moment, a man in a long coat appears nearby.

Instantly, shadows sharpened and point at him.

[@Shiro under normal circumstances I don't think North Korea really has the manpower to speed something that takes a large chunk of Japan's resources up to "absurdly fast" and considering the vast majority of the country was wiped out, it wouldn't now.]

Monarch Laciel said:
I appear out of shadows on the west coast of Australia in a little town called Broome. I absorb the souls of everyone there and when I'm done I take a moment to relax, occasionally directing a corpse puppet to massage my aching bones or fan me.
While I'm there, I become aware of some strange creatures stalking around a few hundred metres away from me. Interested and slightly concerned, I direct a corpse puppet over to attack one.

At that moment, a man in a long coat appears nearby.

Instantly, shadows sharpened and point at him.
"Don't worry. I'm not here to fight. I am gathering people to oppose the so called protectors of this world. If you join us we can send them on a highway to hell"

Alatreon stopped at Mexico for fuel. Then he get immediately attacked by numbers of corpses.

"What!? Energy Ignition!"

All corpses of few kilometers range were instantly combusted to ashes.

He sensed the souls within the area. There were none but there's magic.

"Souls taken and corpses played..... Tch! Who the hell would do this..."

Looks like if his assumptions are correct, this is country wide. US is already nuked. He can go but not with these people suffering. After thinking, he called the Japanese military.

"Open the Dragon Hole on Mexico."

"Wait, sir? You know that it will cause gradual wipe of the country like what almost happened in Japan!"

"I know it better than everyone. This country is done for, it's just full of suffering. Let them rest."

".....Yes, sir. Tendoshuu arm, inserting."

He dropped the call and readied his magic staff in his back. All of his explosions are estimated around 35 km. With his speed, fastcasting, and flow of Altana within the country, he can end it in 3-10 minutes.

The man's words use odd colloquialisms. He's not here to fight. Maybe I could kill him even easier then? Protectors of the world? Who? I should... I should find out more before I kill him. Most important things first.

"...highway to hell?"

"Yes. Soon enough they will hear hells bells. As I said I'm not here to fight so pleas keep your murderous intent in check"

I stand with my vampiric master in... Australia? well wherestever we are, I'm tired of waiting

"S-s-s-so s-s-sir? W-W-What sh-hould w-w-we d-do n-now?"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I stand with my vampiric master in... Australia? well wherestever we are, I'm tired of waiting
[Nope. He left you in the middle of nowhere iirc]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
And then I notice he's not there, what la fresh flying ****. I M-M-MEAN W-W-WHAT F-FRESH FL-LYING F-FRICK

I say, correcting myself mentally as to ensure my master is not aggravated

Hell's bells? Stop using strange sayings!!

"Speak plainly! What do you mean! You wish to kill a group of people?"

Back