• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

The 5 beams of magic tear holes through a few dozen zombies. Some of them are instantly obliterated. On others, the magic only hits some of the dead flesh without destroying the shadows animating them, so they continue to move forward, now missing chunks of arms, legs, and stomachs.

The wave of zombies reaches Azencard and attempts to grab him and rip him apart.

Randy gained very sharp teeth as he then opened his mouth and aimed for the forehead. This wouldn't be pretty.

A fly up as far as I can while still being in range of ranged attacks and spam the shit out of Wither Skulls while familiars are being mass-produced.

Wither Skulls crash into shadow zombies and cause small explosions. The zombies are blown in all directions, and then their flesh begins to wither away, but they stand up and continue to move forward. Some of them look up at Edward, but turn their attentions to the people within easy reach.

I turn the Eye of Agamotto and stop time. Using Best Friends, once again boosting my stats, i shoot a magic blast at the Zombies.

I land near them and retract my wings.

Nice! People that are intelligent enough to disagree! This means they could be agreed with and settled without violence!

"I just happened to be in the area and couldn't help but hear your disagreement. What's the cause of it?"

Christian Higdon said:
Randy gained very sharp teeth as he then opened his mouth and aimed for the forehead. This wouldn't be pretty.
You chomp on its skull, but while you manage to rip off a large chunk of its flesh and bones, your teeth break against a blob of darkness in the middle of its head. However, with the head destroyed, the blob shrinks down into the rest of the body. The zombie attempts to kill you again, and fails.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I turn the Eye of Agamotto and stop time. Using Best Friends, once again boosting my stats, i shoot a magic blast at the Zombies.
Time stops. You only shot one magic blast, which destroys about 5 of them and blows off the sides of 10 more. Through the destroyed section of their torsos you can see chunks of darkness on the other side moving about.

Monarch Laciel said:
Christian Higdon said:
You chomp on its skull, but while you manage to rip off a large chunk of its flesh and bones, your teeth break against a blob of darkness in the middle of its head. However, with the head destroyed, the blob shrinks down into the rest of the body. The zombie attempts to kill you again, and fails.
Randy's shape was changed as he slowly devoured the zombie. The sounds were disturbing. Flesh, blood, all that while he kept devouring him.

As you keep eating the one zombie, the shards of darkness shrink down and down further from the limbs you've eaten. Eventually, the zombie is gone and the darkness dissipates.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Nice! People that are intelligent enough to disagree! This means they could be agreed with and settled without violence!

"I just happened to be in the area and couldn't help but hear your disagreement. What's the cause of it?"
[bump]

Anybody near him could hear him roaring out like a beast as tentacles sprouted like a plant, except that they were gigantic enough for everyone to see.

DragonEmperor23 said:

The Vampire says "Well, I, DIO, was trying to show this insect that my Stand, The World Over Heaven, is the most powerfull thing in existence!"

The Lizard says "It looks patetic. Things like you make me disgusted..."

Vampire turns to you and says "Then, you, little human. If you have more than a few brain cells, you would know The World Over Heaven is the strongest thing in existence, correct?" He asks, menacingly.

"You gonna ask a disgusting thing, like a human? That shows me even more why you could never be the God you say you are." The Lizard says.

"What, Zombies? That aren't my own? Just get out of there, I've got a way to deal with this."

I command the leaders of China to launch over 100 nuclear devices at New York and the surrounding areas.

Torlikoff said:
"What, Zombies? That aren't my own? Just get out of there, I've got a way to deal with this."

I command the leaders of China to launch over 100 nuclear devices at New York and the surrounding areas.

Got it sir, I'll get you some ice cream on the way out I telepathically think to him. Before vacating the area, I fly to Alaska and nab some ice cream. Just the classics, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, homosexual napolitan, and third reich chocolate crunch before making way to my master.

"The goddamn darkness..." Using Best Friend a last time, i feel massively stronger than before.

I make a giant Magic whip and start attacking, while flying.

Randy pulled something terrifying off. He dug his hand inside on of the zombie's necks and did the following:

Grabbed his vocal cords, somehow linked it to his heart, tore it out, heart and all, and devoured it.

He then laughed, clearly insane.

The bombs land and impact, destroying A huge chunk of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. The Zombies appear to be unaffected

Torlikoff said:

As the nukes get close, i make a shield in front of me.

They explode, New York is obliterated.

Torlikoff said:
The bombs land and impact, destroying A huge chunk of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. The Zombies appear to be unaffected
"S-s-sir I g-got you-u i-ic-cecream" I say, growing red at the sight of his immaculate physique

I've really run into a terrible situation haven't I?

To HA Dio:

"I agree that The World Over Heaven is the most powerful stand in existence. A side question, does this stand mean anything to you?"

I summon Whitesnake.

To SCP 682:

"Well, I'm not completely human. After what Omni gave me, I'm like partially demonic."

I create some darkness on my hand before vanishing it.

[ I did those things in that order]

I do have a slight feeling that something's coming and I don't feel like wasting my time fighting shadow zombies.

So I'll get out of dodge real fast.

While scouring the islands, I notice what appears to be several missiles being launched towards... oh no.

The clone's eyes snap open. Immediately it grabs Rex and flies out the window at max speed, heading as far away from the U.S as it can, towards the Pacific.

Back