• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

@Christian

"It's good to hear that neither you or your sense of humor have died"

I respond happily

@Psycho

"I'm coming"

I the use intese time acceleration and start going back to earth, specificatelly going to 100 kilometers east from the coast of New York

As i start returning to Earth i create a thick earth wall around me via the Earth-Style Wall jutsu, so that my clothes won't burn up because of the atmospheric reentry.

I fall toward the planet like a meteor, being seeable from really far away.

As I enter the troposphere, i burst away the earth sphere and then continue the fall by freefalling

"Weeeeeeeee !"

I shout

Overlord775 said:
I the send a voice message to my party members

"Are you guys fine ?"

The massage reads with a worried tone
"Yeah, i'm fine. Just drinking some booze." I say, finishing my job on China.

@Crimson

I stop freefalling 10 meters above the ocean's surface.

"Good to hear".

I respond to Azecard

I turn off time acceleration and, while continuing to floating above the water, i send a message to Shane

"Could you move to somewhere with less radiation ? I don't have any way to protect myself from them and and i don't want to get cancer. "

Radiation poisoning i suppose

"The nukes messed you up pretty badly, i'll fix that"

I kneel in front of Shane, putting my hands on the sides of his head, and use Yunhon Soul Recovery to remove the the radiation poisoning

Blahblah9755 said:
In the distance you see a smoke signal saying "just kiss already"
I see the smoke signal

Freaking Indians and their smoke signs

I turn towards Shane, while blushing a bit.

"Sooo, what do you want to do ?"

After killing god knows how many Budded and Symbioted people in China's government, i teleport far away from New York. "Dammit, Radiation is gonna spread."

I see some smoke saying "Just kiss already" in the sky. I go check it out.

I am getting a bit irritated by all of of this.

I swear, if they do something else ...

"We asked for food, we got food.."

I then sit on on of of the chairs.

Back