• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

"Oh I most definitely do. I want to rip and tear them apart, but they are with many. They too were sent here by Omni so I alone can't take them on. Will you join me?"

"Hmmm"

Those people already spoiled my attempts before so... yes. It would be better to ally with him. And then I can kill even more people once the others are dead!

"I dislike working with the living, but you too will die someday. Alright. I'll join you"

I shake her hand with a grin on my face. My sharp teeth shine. "The name's Malucius. Nice to meet you"

In Mexico, the flow of life itself has been pouring itself from the ground, rejection of death, approval of life. The surface has been blown to smithereens, not even a single corpse left.

"Stop.... The Altana..."

He's not tired, just almost running out of Mana. He needed to replenish it with magic left from the corpses. After that, he left Mexico to find Randy.

I am still on the moon.

More nukes explode

"Goddamit"

I the send a voice message to my party members

"Are you guys fine ?"

The massage reads with a worried tone

Monarch Laciel said:
"Rose"
"Rose Umbra"

I tap the symbol on my neck and false flesh flows over my bones and armour to take on a new appearance. I stretch my arms over my head.
"Rose... A beautiful name for an undead such as yourself. This has been the first time I was able to tell someone my real name without consequences and it feels great.

Alright let us go to the base" I teleport us inside of the base.

I catch sight of a woman and some guy before they both teleport away, and seeing as i can't find anyone else, i head back to the rock I saw 2 men enter earlier

"But of course" I begin showing Rose around the base which has practically everything you could imagine. When we walk past the laboratory I say: "Pleas refrain from killing my experiments. I need them to be alive"

"Are there any things you would like to know in particular?' I ask Rose while were walking through one of the many hallways.

"Make yourself at home. I will be going to another member of the group now"

And so I leave Rose to do whatever. I go to Waylon.

WHYNAUT said:
"Make yourself at home. I will be going to another member of the group now"

And so I leave Rose to do whatever. I go to Waylon.
"What have you been doing since I last saw you?"

"Oh, I found him." He parked his jet somewhere and confronted Reggy in Central Park.

"Hey, man. Looks like...... You gave up on sanity now, don't you? Looking great."

"I have been busy expirementing in my lab and recruitig a new member. I noticed you have been busy too"

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Oh, I found him." He parked his jet somewhere and confronted Reggy in Central Park.
"Hey, man. Looks like...... You gave up on sanity now, don't you? Looking great."
[Monarch shadow walked Randy to antartica]

Randy looked at the surroundings with a grin and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Good thing nobody could see that due to him basically being a shadow.

Back