• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Can curse me due to the hax i gave) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 12

[Swathing those where my thoughts]

Hmmm... nah im underage

"Sorry Adrian you gotta come with a different way then that"

i take a look at my surroundings, and see a large base around 10km away, and i make for it

[tfw i'm only Hypersonic kek]

I sense Hans in the distance, so i teleport to him. I see his stand army.

"Wow, that's a lot of stands."

She grab on to you, pull you towards her and then ...

[@Crimson you know what to do owo]

"NO, NOT AGAIN! I DON'T WANNA DIE AGAIN LIKE THIS!" He said, a bit afraid, his eyes shut.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I yell for Gianna, or Azen, whoever's more likely to let us back in

"COME ON GIANNA LET US BACK IN THE BASE PLEASE! I'M SORRY!" Tears start to well from my eyes

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Yeah........would you happen to know what they're called?" i ask, subconsciously knowing what they;re called

Omni, quick as a tiger, grabbed about 500k curtains. In a intense action, sweat forming on his forehead, he managed to be fast enough to put the curtains.

"Another job well done." Omni said, happy.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Omni, quick as a tiger, grabbed about 500k curtains. In a intense action, sweat forming on his forehead, he managed to be fast enough to put the curtains.

"HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" HOSTLESS laughed.

Spider Kaiju said:
"TEAM DAI GURREN HEEEEELP!" I yell. . . telepathically. "New MExico, Farmington, Big hellmouth , demons everywhere!"
"Hmmm, whats happening?" I respond back telepathically.

[Okay, we can no longer deny that Omni has plot manip. This is totally him controlling what happens on and off camera! :3]

"Yeah........would you happen to know what they're called?" i ask, subconsciously knowing what they;re called

"Yeah, they are called Stands, a physical manifestation of your spiritual power."

"A hellmouth has opened underneath my property. There's currently a dead body of my friend, and there are demons pouring out from Hell." He states as he lightsabers a demon's head off.

Spider Kaiju said:
"A hellmouth has opened underneath my property. There's currently a dead body of my friend, and there are demons pouring out from Hell."
He states as he lightsabers a demon's head off.
I'll only help if you get Team Dai Gurren to unban me from their base, deal?

Adrian telepathically says

"Team Dai Gurren, unban Adrian and Chariot so you can help me save an entire town of fifty thousand people, or I'm no longer a member".

Spider Kaiju said:
"A hellmouth has opened underneath my property. There's currently a dead body of my friend, and there are demons pouring out from Hell."
He states as he lightsabers a demon's head off.
"Ok" I turn to the others "Hey are we gonna go help this guy?"

Spider Kaiju said:
"Team Dai Gurren, unban Adrian and Chariot so you can help me save an entire town of fifty thousand people, or I'm no longer a member".
"Who the hell are you ?"

I ask with telepatic sheninigans

"Who the hell are you ?"

I ask with telepatic sheninigans

"I am your newest member. Also an ex member unless I get help protecting the town"

Hl3 or bust said:
i already knew that you lemo

King Crimson looks angry as usual while Whitesnake Ultimate sneers at the man
I know baka

"Ohh, those lips on this ******..."

"Uhh, what other Stands do you have?"

Spider Kaiju said:
"I am your newest member. Also an ex member unless I get help protecting the town"
"I've never heard of you, but i'll come help you"

I return in to human form, it appears it's changed a bit with a weird simbol on my right shoulder [the LDO mark] and a necklace with an iron cross around my neck.

I turn towards Shane

"Yeah, let's go"

I summon my holy relic and mount on it.

"C'mon mum, time to defend some random town from LE SETEN" Adrian says

Vanquishing Daemons? Well, it's techincally the work of God. Atleast it isn't Angel murder.... I think to myself

"And we off!" Adrian says, grabbing onto me and flying AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT to the town bearing the HellMouth

I arrive in the town after the others and look at the demons,

"Well shit" I get into a battle stance and begin killing demons.

Back