• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Can curse me due to the hax i gave) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 12

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
A nigh-Omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.

PS: This is an paralel universe to the events of the first RP.

Speak in [ for Meta talk.

Discord: https://discord.gg/wtwdcc

Name: Azencard/Crimson

Name: Azencard

Appearance: 6'3, silver hair, has a white coat.

Character: Makoto Yuki, Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Father (Fullmetal Alchemist), Noctis Lucis Caelum, Kei Sakurai, Enryu

Verse of Origi: Real World

Name: Randy/Christian

Name: Randy Kramer

Appearance: Imagine Jack the Ripper. A big hat, cloak, and a complete shadow.

Character: Slenderman (Slender), Golden Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Enderma, Jason Voorhees, Aku, The White King (The Creepypasta Collection)

Verse: What? You thought I was an idiot?

Name: Felix/WHY

Name: Felix Periculus (Fake name), Furcifer (Villain name), Malucius (Real name)

Appearance:Disguise. Wears normal clothing True form

Character: Mutra , Black Hat, Beretta, Gengar, Souei, Touch Me

Verse of Origi: Godzilla-verse

Name: Rose/Monarch

Name: Rose Umbra

Appearance: Cute goth chick

Character: Sakura Matou, Lord Vile Accelerated, Pride, Dobermo, Gekko Moriah, Rusalka Schwageri

Verse of Origin: Idk, some fantasy world

Name: Jacob/Spider (Dead)

Name: Jacob Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character: Original Eve, Gill, Doomsday (Smallville), Apocalypse_(X-Men_Film_Series)

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Blake/Dragon

Name: Blake Knoth

Appearance:
Steampunkboy

Character: Hendrickso, Enrico Pucci, Mael, Sting Eucliffe, Zeref Dragneel, Yuuto Kiba

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Name: Samuel/Yobo [Out of game for now]

Name: Samuel Acies

Appearance:
81AE0542-D275-4CB6-8243-297B4D85FF87
Characters: Archer (EMIYA Alter), James Heller (Force Multipliers on if possible), Demiurge (Overlord), Demon King (Nanatsu no Taizai), Rider (Ozymandias), Set (Riordan)

Verse of Origin: Power Rangers (Because why not? Also specifically RPM)

Name: Remiela/Edwellken

Name: Remiela Seraphine

Appearance: Short chin-length hair in a somewhat boyish style. While she also wears gender neutral clothing, her face is undeniably feminine. Seems cold and standoffish at first, but this is really just an act.

Character: Meruem, Kana (Fire Emblem), Korosensei, Saber (Fate/stay night), Assassin (EMIYA), Accelgor

Verse of Origin: ???

Name: Edward/Edward

Name: Edward Nowitzski (Bless Prof for giving me a default last name btw)

Appearance: Young dude, wears glasses and a blue plaid shirt

Character: Sayaka Miki, Wither, Isabeau de Bavière, Twilight Sparkle (Pony World)

Name: Hans/Hl3

Name: Hans Eckerstrom

Appearence: Han Dae-Wi with his multi-colored coat

Character: Giorno Giovanna, Diego Brando, Narciso Anasui, Viviano Westwood, Kars (JORGE JOESTAR), Diavolo

Has a nerfed Space Gem, which gives him:

Portals: You can make portals anywhere in a 50 km radius.

Energy blasts: You can shoot energy blast's. They are as strong as you are right now. They have a 3 km range.

Small teleport: You can teleport anywhere in a 30 meter range. It has a cooldown of 10 seconds.

Smoke: You can release a cloud of purple smoke. It is extremely difficult to see through.

Name: Waylon/Torlikoff

Name: Waylon Jordan

Appearance: Tall, long dark brown hair, black eyes.

Character: Dio Brando (Third Key), Carnage (Marvel Comics), Garnet (Steven Universe), Ultimate Kars, Gideon Graves, Voporak

Verse of Origin: Real World

Name: Shane/Psycho

Name: Shane

Appearance:
Gil
------->

Character: Garou, Ba, Blazike, Obito Uchiha, Tubal Cai, Adeptus Custodes

Name: Gianna/Overlord

Name: Gianna Petrarca

Appearance: This

Character: Han Jee-Han, Kakashi, Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai), Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR), Acnologia, Wolfgang Schreiber

Verse of Origin: Anime

Name: Alatreon/Shiro

Name: Alatreon

Appearance: Hazama

Character: Utsuro, Wiz, Noel Vermillio, The Hunter (Monster Hunter), Cole MacGrath, Alatreo

Verse of Origin: BlazBlue

Name: Blarie/Blah

Name: Blarie Blazy

Appearance:Blaire Blaze but Hachune Mikued

Character: Jin Mo-Ri (base), Awakened Hajime Hinata (no ultimate lucky student or large scale mind control), Twenty-Fifth Baam (Second Enryu's thorn ignition), Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) (whichever one his allowed based on AP decision, no Muso Tensei), Hajime Nagumo, Chun Hwa

Verse of Origin: The Internet

Name: Adrian/Swathing

Name: Adrian du Nord

Appearance: literally the same as all my other OCs (brownish blonde hair, chubby lovehandles, emaciated stomach, has the face of LazarBeam)

Character: Okuyasu Nijimura, Ness, Luluco, Steven Universe (character)

Verse of Origin: Little Witch Academia

Name: Sarah/Exodus

Name: Sarah Noel

Appearance: Tall, with Brown hair and a green jacket.

Character: Lord Garmado, Polpo, Meliodas, Vampire (The Sims), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Malos (Xenoblade)

Name: Henry/Spider

Name: Henry David Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sarah_Kerriga

(Please just nerf bat Kerrigan's psionic powers to destroy billions of minds instantly, it's in her 6-C key and is probably mislabeled)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Supreme_Leader_Snoke

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Nox

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/War_(Sleepy_Hollow)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Ainur (Istari)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/André_Linoge

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Greg/Andy

Name: Greg

Appearance: White T-shirt and blue jean.

Character: Hong Meiling (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hong_Meiling), Azrael (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Azrael_(BlazBlue) ), Akuma (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Akuma_(Tekken) ), Li Shuwen (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Extra), Assassin (Fate/stay night), Sakura Saber Verse of Origin: The Real World

Da Rules

Speak in [] for meta talk.

Don't fill the thread with meta talk when discussing powers. Go to the meta thread for that.

Act nice.

Combat speed is somewhat equalized. If you have a speed advantage, you will still have it. However, if the speed diference is TOO big, it will be Downgraded into just seeing the enemy in slow motion.

Status boost that make you go over the max tier will be nerfed into just making you go over the edge of the tier.

When in a fight, both fighters make a action. Only make one action at a time.

Don't make your actions too complex. Only 1-3 moves in a action at least.

Don't try to force your actions on other players.

Don't take a character that is already taken

If a character's main power is restricted, he can't be used.

[Toki wa ugokidasu.]

The clock reachs Mid night. More early than you would think, Omni teleports you to the void.

"Hello."

"Why do you do this? Is this fu for you? To play around with us like puppets? If so, why are YOU a god?" He asked, a bit annoyed.

Christian Higdon said:
"Why do you do this? Is this fu for you? To play around with us like puppets? If so, why are YOU a god?" He asked, a bit annoyed.
Omni ignores you.

Omni ignores you.

Randy then decided to have a tentacle.....flip him off.....yeah. Riiiiight. Anyways, he snickered a little. "Okay, this is childish."

As I walk along the streets of Japan, passerbys take glance of me and my sweet baby, adorning looks of digust. I can care less if they think I'm apalling, but if they dare call my baby apalling, welp, it's going to get ugly for them...

"Ughhhh" Adrian's stomach groans loudly, gurgling. I need to cook my baby some food fast!

I sprout draconic wings, and fly into the nearest apartment.

Empty....

Quickly, I set Adrian down into a chair

"Okay sweetie, give mommy the ramen packets, she'll cook you up something nice!" I say, his face his sullen, cheeks caved inwards. He fidgets, constantly turning to his side and shaking so.

I take to the fridge, nothing but a bottle of Soy Sauce and some Peanut Butter

I can work with this... I can totally work with this, I take quick haste. Heating water with the stove and placing the noodles into the pot, I unscrew the peanut butter jar, taking a spoon from a nearby drawer and scooping a large girth of peanut butter, but as I prepare to place the spoon over the stove, the spoon takes on the visage of molten metal, and the peanut butter flows into the stovepot as if it were liquid butter

"ugghhhh" Adrian stomach groans even more audibly

Why can't this go any FASTER!

Suddenly, the pot incurs heat excessive, and the water paves way for a proliferation of steam.

The noodles are ready

I quickly scoop them into my Draconic hands, place them into the bowl, and drizzle the molten peanut butter over the noodles, adding a dashing of soy for seasoning

"It's a goody! Peanut-Butter laced Noodles with Soy!" I say, attempting to maintain composure, for the sake of Adrian. He's already been through so much, I don't want him having to worry about his poor ol' mum

I place the bowl in front of him, and he digs into it, as he grasps for his spoo-

"ARGHHH" He screams, recoiling onto the floor

"Adrian!" what happened?

I examine the spoon, and take note that it's searing with heat

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod, IcanfixthisICANFIXTHIS" I say, a jet of cooling air flowing free from my hands and towards Adrian and his bowl

"It's okay" I say, lifting him up "mommy's gonna make it all better!" Crap, think of somethingTHINKOFSOMETHING

I kiss the burnt palm

"Pain pain go away, come again another day" I rhyme, nursery rhyme's always make kids feel better, right?

Adrian seems to be better, but a slight expression of pain remains. He's trying not to make me worry, isn't he?

With caution, he grasps the spoon, and, very slowly, digs into the Ramen

"soooooo, how does it taste"

He tries to thinly veil a gag, before hastily dawning an expression of approval

Great, he thinks it's terrible, goes to show how much of a mother I am, that is to say, a TERRIBLE one. I'm such a, pardon my french, FREAKING failure. Worthless failure, can't even get THAT right

"Hello!" Blarie begins walking around greeting all the beings Blarie knows on both sides. Blarie says hello to them all in a friendly way.

Blahblah9755 said:
"Hello!" Blarie begins walking around greeting all the beings Blarie knows on both sides. Blarie says hello to them all in a friendly way.
"We are in a void, how are you this cheerful!?" He said, confused.

Monarch Laciel said:
[I guess this means Swathing doesn't want powers if he's not showing up in the void]
[Bro, I'm currently RPing a mother, and how the hell was I supposed to know that we'd be in a void? Fine, just TP us in, even though Chariot's the only one getting powers]

"Blarie's Blarie" Blarie says to humanThirdWheel. "Blarie's excited because all the interesting things are here!" Blarie gives a slightly crazed smile.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Must have forgotten one. Silly me." Omni teleports Chariot in.
The moment I blink, my scenery changes, gone is my child and gone is the dilapidated kitchen we reside in, and it's place a vaguely defined void filled with random people of whomst I barely know

I take a second to process it

waitwhereamIandwhere'sadrian?

"WHO ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE?!? WHERE AM I? AND WHERE's MY SON ADRIAN? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I say, panicking so

Blahblah9755 said:
"Blarie's Blarie" Blarie says to humanThirdWheel. "Blarie's excited because all the interesting things are here!" Blarie gives a slightly crazed smile.
"Well, how rude of me. I am Azencard. A pleasure to meat you, Blarie." Azencard said, in a really weird way.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Blahblah9755 said:
"Well, how rude of me. I am Azencard. A pleasure to meat you, Blarie." Azencard said, in a really weird way.
My confusion quickly turns to anger

"WHERE am I and WHAT happened to my son?" My words accentuated with a draconic scowl

"WHERE am I and WHAT happened to my son?" My words accentuated with a draconic scowl

I look to the... woman.

"Hey. Don't know."

"I............uh..........i think i found some kid in like..........a shack in the middle of australia with no blood..........not suuuuuuure if that's who you're talking about thoooooooough."

Randy took a look at Chariot, his appearance taking shift to the void since he was but a shadow. His eyes showed, bright purple. "STOP IT NOW! YOU ARE ALREADY IRRITATING ME!"

DragonEmperor23 said:
I become confused at this familiar looking girl.

"Do you have a big sister?"
"Blarie doesn't have biological ties to any organism in existence." Blarie knows what humamBlackTrench is referring to, but gives no indication of it whatsoever.

CrimsonStarFallen said:

I look to the... woman.

"Hey. Don't know."

"Well SOMEBODY HAS TO, I SWEAR if someone so much as lays a FINGER on Adrian they'll have to go through ME" I say, Draconic figures growing in, and my muscles undergoing accentuation into something akin to THIS, albeit with a Black turtle neck and jeans as my clothing

Hl3 or bust said:
"I............uh..........i think i found some kid in like..........a shack in the middle of australia with no blood..........not suuuuuuure if that's who you're talking about thoooooooough."
I see Hans is here.

"Hey, look at this magic trick." I reach my hand behind his ear, a bolt on my fingers.

"Well, would you look at that. I think your next power will really add on your power of nut"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I see Hans is here.

"Hey, look at this magic trick." I reach my hand behind his ear, a bolt on my fingers.

"Well, would you look at that. I think your next power will really add on your power of nut"
"Yooooour life span is measured in seeeeeconds."

Back