• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Can curse me due to the hax i gave) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 12

With my ability to move as a blur, it's only a second or two before I'm far enough away from the hellmouth to open a portal of my own. From another universe, I pour a massive horde of zerg into the hellmouth, before I hope to find a way to seal the dark portal .

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i already knew that you lemo

King Crimson looks angry as usual while Whitesnake Ultimate sneers at the man
I know baka
"Ohh, those lips on this ******..."

"Uhh, what other Stands do you have?"
i think for a moment

"Give me a second."

i remember something called a "stand" from JoJos Bizarre Adventure, and i portal spam my way to a public library, turn my finger into a usb jack-esque device and "download" the entire wikia

i then return via portal spam

"i have: Gold Experience, Scary Monster, King Crimson, Nut King Call, Diver Down, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Ultimate, Whitesnake Ultimate, Das Boot Ultimate, C-Moon Ultimate, Killer Queen, Dune Ultimate, The World Ultimate and Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem."

I conjure forth a blade of darkness, stabbing one of the daemons

"IN THE NAME OF THY LORD, I VANQUISH THEE!" I say, begone foul daemon...

Psychokinetic energy begins to cling around Adrian

"SHOWTIME" A peculiar song begins to play, is that Japanese?

"PREPARE TO DIE FOUL DAEMONS" He utters forth, rage consuming him, and just like that, Psychokinetic energy proliferates throughout the field, laying waste to the heads of several daemons

As I rip apart the demons I start firing poison blasts from Kamui that that corrodes and kills the demons.

I know baka
"Ohh, those lips on this ******..."

"Uhh, what other Stands do you have?"

i think for a moment

"Give me a second."

i remember something called a "stand" from JoJos Bizarre Adventure, and i portal spam my way to a public library, turn my finger into a usb jack-esque device and "download" the entire wikia

i then return via portal spam

"i have: Gold Experience, Scary Monster, King Crimson, Nut King Call, Diver Down, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Ultimate, Whitesnake Ultimiate, Das Boot Ultimate, C-Moon Ultimate, Killer Queen, Dune Ultimate, The World Ultimate and Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem."

"Holy bananas, that's a lot of stan-"

Wait a minute, is he Novel Kars? From Jorge Joestar?

"Hey, do you feel like the ultimate lifeform?"

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........depends on what you mean. For one, i'm not tired anymore and my arm turned into a metal back scratcher a few minutes ago."

I punch a daemon through the cut, electrically charging his corpse, so as another daemon steps upon him, they incur said electrical charge, and so on so forth

I get that he loves following the lorde's will, but I think he's reveling in this killing all too much...

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Adrian screeches demonically, laying waste to demon after demon with blast upon blast of psychokinesis

I fly over to New Mexico and Purge any demons I touch while sending Salvation Arrows into the enemies all around me. While fighting, I notice that the dude that followed the earthquakes like I did earlier has stands.

NOVELKARSWHAT

Adrian starts digging his teeth into the flesh of the daemons, ingesting the corpses of those fallen, he revels in it, coating himself in the blood of the daemons

"FEEL MY WRAAAAAAAAAAAATH!" His voice is shrill, proliferating throughout the battlefield

"Hmm, it looks like you are the Ultimate Lifeform alright."

I touch him and fell 37 souls.

"Ok. You're pretty strong."

I continue rampaging trough the orde of demons, using my holy relic to run them over and eating their souls, while summoning multiple (5) black golems to help further fight back the wave.

Meanwhile i also pick up the loot that the demons are dropping thanks to the gamer abilities.

The demons incapable of even lasting a sec do to the sheer difference in skill and experiance I continue to kill them while I fire my poison blasts.

I need to talk to him about this later, ingesting the flesh of dead daemons is, by all and every means, in NO way healthy!

Adrian telekinetically lifts all of the daemon corpses into the air, and condenses them into a wingshaped structure

"KAISA SCRANDAAAAAAA!" He hollars out, and just like the wings of demon flesh gravitate towards him, attaching to his back

"FEAR THE KAISER OF THE MAJINS" He hollars at the demons remaining in their of life, slicing their heads away with the hand

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Hmm, it looks like you are the Ultimate Lifeform alright."
I touch him and fell 37 souls.

"Ok. You're pretty strong."
"I certainly move a hellova lot faster than i did before."

The demons might escape and hurt civillians! I realize, suddenly, words etch themselves into my mind

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unaware of loss,
Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets. This is the only path.
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works."

Soon, the surrounding vicinity finds itself in a marble of Reality

"I certainly move a hellova lot faster than i did before."

"Nice. You want to enter my team?" I raise my arm, a nazi symbol being visible.

I look around at what the world has changed to. I see many swords impaled in the ground and memorize what they look like.

So someone either got Shirou or Archer...

I activate my aura, creating a contineus stream of explosions around me, and drive towards the demons, veporizing them.

Well, it seems someone create a pocket dimensions of some sort

I hope it's not from an enemy

I think as i continue nuking the demons

the plant creature does something that i can't describe here because it's rule 34 stuff

Randy's hands shifted to claws and he bared teeth. "I'M TELLING YOU! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE THERE!"

Back