• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Can curse me due to the hax i gave) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 12

Overlord775 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
"You guys are so cool! The best I can do right now is grow some scales."
"Don't worry, your transformation is very cool too, it makes you look like an angel"
I respond to Blake
I notice Dragon's in the distance

"Sh-houl-ld I in-nt-troduce m-myself? I pr-r-rob-bably d-didn't m-make the g-g-gr-reatest impr-r-ression bac-ck in the v-void..."

Meanwhile with Randy

He was singing along with a song until he saw a jungle nearby. "Wait here." He said, and went to the jungle.

Christian Higdon said:
"GO AHEAD." He said. "I HAVE TO GO NOW. SEE YA." He went away.
"Bye, and be careful!" I say, god, I'm such a mother aren't I....

I approach the dragons

"H-h-h-hi-i-i I'm-m-m Ch-hariot, n-n-ni-ice to m-m-mee-et y-you!" I say, stammering. Dear god they think I'm a tool aren't I?

So, this is the famous Chariot that Adrian constantly talked about ... she's about as timid and annoying as her son

I turn towards her

"Hello there Chariot, my name's Gianna, nice to meet you"

I say in a very calm tone

Overlord775 said:
So, this is the famous Chariot that Adrian constantly talked about ... she's about as timid and annoying as her son
I turn towards her

"Hello there Chariot, my name's Gianna, nice to meet you"

I say in a very calm tone
[Ow that hurts] "N-n-nice w-wings" I say, attempting to compliment them "I can m-m-mak-ke s-some t-t-too", I say, sprouting wings and accentuating my muscles, before hastily retracting them, whilst maintaining said muscle accentuation

"M-m-ma-ay I p-p-pol-litely enq-quire as t-to wh-here thi-i-is p-place is? m-m-my sw-w-weet boy h-h-had a pan-nic att-tack and telep-ported us here"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Thanks Gianna."

I turn to Chariot.

"Hello."
"H-h-hi-i! P-p-pl-leasure to m-m-m-mee-et y-you! Wh-hat's y-y-your n-n-n-nam-me?" I say,

[Thank you for interjecting, I thought I would end up arguing with Whynaut over Dragon tiddie for a whole thread]

I wake up and grab Longinus before saying,

"Begone, exile, for the realm of the gods welcomes you no longer"

I then set up the cannon so that I can fire the attacks through my eye.

After I finish that I "teleport" back to the base.

[Back at base]

"Eh... Why are there so many people here?"

I say looking around at all the people including the two dragons.

[Shit, thought you were Remy]

"I-i-i-m'm C-c-chariot, Ad-d-dr-rian's m-m-mot-ther" I say

[Remy is 18 tho]

"I see. It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Remy."

Edwellken said:
[Shit, thought you were Remy]
"I-i-i-m'm C-c-chariot, Ad-d-dr-rian's m-m-mot-ther" I say
[Remy is 18 tho]

"I see. It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Remy."

"T-t-t-th-hank y-you, I h-h-ho-ope m-my s-son hasn-n't b-been too m-much tr-rouble"

I see everyone gathering around the noisey lady and kid from a few days ago,

I decide to walk over to them.

[Also while this isnt super important Shane is about a foot taller than Chariot]

PsychoWarper said:
I see everyone gathering around the noisey lady and kid from a few days ago,
I decide to walk over to them.

[Also while this isnt super important Shane is about a foot taller than Chariot]
I see a man nearly a foot taller than me, oh dear....

"Hel-llo S-s-si-ir, p-p-pl-leasure to m-m-mee-et y-you, I'm-m-m Ad-d-dri-ian's mother, Ch-hariot D-Du N-nord"

PsychoWarper said:
"Sup, my names Shane" I say as I pull another bag of crackers out of my pocket.
"I h-h-h-ha-ave a j-jar of p-p-pean-nut but-tter, w-would y-y-you l-like s-some?" I say, retrieve the the Peanut Butter from my back pocket

"H-h-h-ha-as m-m-my s-son ca-aused y-you an-ny tro-ouble?"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"He hasn't done anything wrong and actually saved Remy from one of the villains."
"H-h-h-he d-d-di-id? S-s-sou-unds l-like him" I say, I can see why Adrian would trust these people, even if they are a bit... Strange, I think, looking at Gianna as I say, a minor blush dawning upon my face

"B-back at home, h-h-he-e n-never stood u-up for anyway, I mean he t-told people not to pick on other's, but the m-moment they tried involving him in the conflic-ct, he'd run away. I mean it's COMPLETELY justified, but nonetheless."

"He l-loved volunteering at the soup kitche, ev-veryday afterschool he'd go and stay for a solid hour, he even made a lemonade stand so he could buy them food!"

"I h-h-h-ha-ave a j-jar of p-p-pean-nut but-tter, w-would y-y-you l-like s-some?" I say, retrieve the the Peanut Butter from my back pocket

"Eh not to mu-"

[Gets licked]

"Eh" I clean off my face and turn to the dragon,

"Gianna?"

PsychoWarper said:
"Eh not to mu-"
[Gets licked]

"Eh" I clean off my face and turn to the dragon,

"Gianna?"

God I wish that were m- wait what? HOW LEWD, I should be ashamed of myself for thinking that, I'm a proud christian girl with immutable christian morals.... despite, being a witch

Back