• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here are some comments about remaining tasks from the preceding thread about this:
Also, what has been accepted here so far and not been applied yet, in combination, and would somebody be willing to handle it please?
The 5-A end was accepted and applied, no?

I suggested someone make a new thread for Low 1-C, since that would be an entirely different discussion.

The only thing left I believe is Speed, but we have still yet to establish consistent feats and scaling. Would probably require some researching all the franchise once more to get what we can.

Because of that, I believe that can be brought up in a new thread too, as that will surely take time. Besides, Keeweed is dealing with personal stuff and has taken a leave of absence, and he's one of the main supporters.
Can you write a list of all the members who helped out there, so I can send them a notification message, please?

So can somebody write a proper explanation of what we need to do here please?

Well for starters, Happy Chaos and Nagoryuki are rather important and powerful characters to the series, so profiles should be made for them. And Chaos specifically has a lot of hax stuff and implied abilities due to being The Original, the man who discovered the Backyard and magic.

Last edited:
Okay. That is probably fine then.

Is somebody willing to help CrackerVolley with that?

Last edited:
Oh right I just remembered. Potemkin has this giant mech (honestly it's more like a large set of robot arms with a chassis and boosters) in Strive's story mode. We need to add that too.

Ok I've been a bit distracted on working on Chaos's profile but I do have a few solid things we should add:
  • Nagoriyuki's profile
  • Mentioning that Testament was male before becoming a Gear (could cause forum drama, so I'm not dying to push the matter)
  • Adding a key for Potemkin using his giant mech, and maybe an accompanying lifting weight calc since it just manage to shove back a flying version of the White House
  • Adding multiple keys and photos for Faust, namely Dr. Baldhead, Guilty Gear X to Xrd Faust, and Guilty Gear -Strive- Faust, since he didn't start out using much toon force stuff or the wacky item throw while in -Strive-, he's going through a mental breakdown.
If anyone feels like doing any of this, feel free.

Ok I've been a bit distracted on working on Chaos's profile but I do have a few solid things we should add:
  • Nagoriyuki's profile
  • Mentioning that Testament was male before becoming a Gear (could cause forum drama, so I'm not dying to push the matter)
  • Adding a key for Potemkin using his giant mech, and maybe an accompanying lifting weight calc since it just manage to shove back a flying version of the White House
  • Adding multiple keys and photos for Faust, namely Dr. Baldhead, Guilty Gear X to Xrd Faust, and Guilty Gear -Strive- Faust, since he didn't start out using much toon force stuff or the wacky item throw while in -Strive-, he's going through a mental breakdown.
If anyone feels like doing any of this, feel free.
@LephyrTheRevanchist @Veloxt1r0kore @Kenny Mccormick 0v0 @Xantospoc @Keeweed @EFÍTÉ @ShadowWhoWalks @Ikelaggan @Antoniofer @Basker_vile @Comicgyal

Would any of you be willing to help out here please?

Is the following page reliable? The omniscient intelligence, lack of a striking strength section, and incoherent statistics seem like they need to be cleaned up at least. Would somebody here be willing to help correct any problems with it please?

Is the following page reliable? The omniscient intelligence, lack of a striking strength section, and incoherent statistics seem like they need to be cleaned up at least. Would somebody here be willing to help correct any problems with it please?

• Omniscient is flat out wrong. He's a super genius, but not a godlike entity.
  • The weaknesses part is nearly flawless, but it should mention how victims of his brainwashing occasionally hold onto their sense of identity and willpower while still being loyal to Chaos. Also, the regen negation on his bullets only last a few minutes at best.
  • His equipment should include that convertible car mentioned, along with his regen-negating bullets. Optional equipment should include the Tome of Origin. Also the regen negating should be on abilities.
  • He has the Info Manip/Magic abilities, which is one less thing needed to be done.
  • He can also turn his brainwashed victims into himself, but that could just be an extension/dual-usage of brainwashing
  • Stat Amping and the Status Effect stuff based on his gameplay abilities is needed.
  • We could just copy the striking strength bit from my draft.
  • We should still as the Low 1-C prep thing.
  • His Classification stuff should be moved to Name, alongside the bits in my draft. Also, his name as the Savior is unknown.
  • Chaos doesn't really have any lifting feats, but his build should put him at least Athletic Human.
  • 4th Wall Breaking needs to be added.
  • Maybe adding his gameplay moves and more used stuff from Story mode to the Notable Attacks and Techniques section.

There could be some other stuff missing, but we could cross that bridge when we get there.

My mans doesn't even have a durability rating

• Omniscient is flat out wrong. He's a super genius, but not a godlike entity.
  • The weaknesses part is nearly flawless, but it should mention how victims of his brainwashing occasionally hold onto their sense of identity and willpower while still being loyal to Chaos. Also, the regen negation on his bullets only last a few minutes at best.
  • His equipment should include that convertible car mentioned, along with his regen-negating bullets. Optional equipment should include the Tome of Origin. Also the regen negating should be on abilities.
  • He has the Info Manip/Magic abilities, which is one less thing needed to be done.
  • He can also turn his brainwashed victims into himself, but that could just be an extension/dual-usage of brainwashing
  • Stat Amping and the Status Effect stuff based on his gameplay abilities is needed.
  • We could just copy the striking strength bit from my draft.
  • We should still as the Low 1-C prep thing.
  • His Classification stuff should be moved to Name, alongside the bits in my draft. Also, his name as the Savior is unknown.
  • Chaos doesn't really have any lifting feats, but his build should put him at least Athletic Human.
  • 4th Wall Breaking needs to be added.
  • Maybe adding his gameplay moves and more used stuff from Story mode to the Notable Attacks and Techniques section.

There could be some other stuff missing, but we could cross that bridge when we get there.
Okay. Would you and other knowledgeable members here be willing to fix the errors in this profile page, or should I delete it instead?

Okay. That seems good then. Thank you for helping out.

Also, why is Happy Chaos a Supergenius rather than an Extraordinary Genius?

Well he literally mathed out how his entire universe is controlled by a second reality composed of data and found out a way to manipulate that data to effect his own universe using nothing but pre-2000s electronics, for starters.

Well, that is impressive, but it does not seem extreme and versatile enough for a Supergenius rating on its own.

Ok so the DLC movie is out yet. While I don't think we should make a profile for Delilah (Bedman's sister) until she inevitably becomes a playable DLC character, I will spend my time picking for new powers and stuff for the other characters... after I finish my Adobe class later today.

Baiken survived inside of a Backyard field similar to the one the Cradle creates that kills everyone inside. She should get limited resistance to all the standard stuff the Backyard does to you: Info, Matter, Mind, Soul manip and transmutation. She might also be eligible to scale to Bedman physically since she fought the bed frame to a standstill.
Ramlethal and Sin don't do much of anything new.
May might get a lifting strength upgrade, but I can't physics so someone else is gonna have to puzzle out how much Faust's super gigadoor weighs.
Faust has his giant door, obviously, but it also seems like he can make his doors one-way, which might be Existence Erasure but is probably just BFR. It might be worth it to make a key for pre-STRIVE Faust, because he's probably got Below Average intelligence now and greatly diminished magic, if any.

That and Bedman's soul has apparently been possessing his old bedframe mech ever since his body turned into dust in Xrd. After being unable to control Delilah's information bubble, the mech fell apart too and we have no clue if his soul lived after that.

Tl;dr Bedman has a psuedo-Type 6 Immortality, but we have no clue if it's one use or if the soul can get ripped apart by Backyard or what.

So can somebody supply an easy to understand explanation for what currently needs to be done here please?

Back