• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear Possible Low 2-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
So yeah here is the proof that Backyard is a higher-dimension. There is a scan in there. Though I'll translate it to English for further proof. At the second paragraph's sentence at the very start the narrator said this.

"Backyard is a higher-dimension that governs the rules of the creations."

Guilty Gear, or just Arc System Works in general, is pretty good with applying real life science with their works, so this is pretty trustable. Not just that but also Backyard has some hints of it being Higher-D as well with Underworld Hill, which is the close dimension to Backyard and stated that it existed from Backyard in some library, which stated to transcend time and has no physical point in the space itself.

So why am I bringing up this? Well, you see, the current 3-A is from merging universe with Backyard. If Backyard is indeed Higher-D, then Sol and Justice is able to affect the entirety of higher-dimension. This should be higher than 3-A.

I'm suggesting 3-A, possibly Low 2-C. This is a low-ball for God tiers of the verse. I'm not suggesting High 2-A despite being said to be universe's higher-d, I want the tier to be safe as possible. And I'm pretty iffy on High 2-A as well.

This scales to following removing the 3-As and possibly 3-As that might not scale.

Sol Badguy, Justice (Guilty Gear), Slayer (Guilty Gear), Bedma, Gabriel (Guilty Gear), Universal Will, That Ma, Ky Kiske, Raven (Guilty Gear), Jack-O Valentine, Sin Kiske, Venom (Guilty Gear) and Robo-Ky (Self-Destruction/Teramachina System only).

Anyone else should scale to lower end for being able to keep up with God tiers but not enough to fight at their fullest.

Thoughts?

You realize you need a reason besides "Not buying it" right? Otherwise your argument is simply "It's not true because I don't believe it." which is a fallacy.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You realize you need a reason besides "Not buying it" right? Otherwise your argument is simply "It's not true because I don't believe it." which is a fallacy.
And I'm going to need more than "oh it look good" to bye from what I'm seeing here.

Not really seeing as there are already arguments for the positive in the OP. No one here is currently against it but you. You need to make a point to why you disagree. Otherwise there will be no discussion. So nice try, but you are the one who needs to add more as points to the positive have been made and people are announcing their agreement to the points. The moment you disagree, you need to explain what you disagree with.

Well, I'm waiting for Dark to come by but if I didn't get the reply after few hours we might as well wrap this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back