• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh god, this thread is... terrible. As someone who has been constantly checking Guilty Gear, a lot is... flat out wrong.

Justice's way of becoming 3-A was through basically a chain reaction caused by the nature of the Backyard.Also, Jam is indeed a potential God Tier,with multiple examples throughout the series (but she is held back by being mostly comedic, but she has beaten both Dizzy and Jack-O)

Slayer also has a huge issue of holding bakc, which is how he was injuried a lot by Bedman who was using "less than 8% of the power"

Also, I honestly think characters should NOT scale to each other likethat as there is a 7+ year gap between GGXrd/2 and the other games, who have only planetary feats (Justice causes a Solar eclipse and the gamma ray is stated to be able to split the earth in half)

Xantospoc said:
Oooh god, this thread is... terrible. As someone who has been constantly checking Guilty Gear, a lot is... flat out wrong.

Justice's way of becoming 3-A was through basically a chain reaction caused by the nature of the Backyard.Also, Jam is indeed a potential God Tier,with multiple examples throughout the series (but she is held back by being mostly comedic, but she has beaten both Dizzy and Jack-O)

Slayer also has a huge issue of holding bakc, which is how he was injuried a lot by Bedman who was using "less than 8% of the power"

Also, I honestly think characters should NOT scale to each other likethat as there is a 7+ year gap between GGXrd/2 and the other games, who have only planetary feats (Justice causes a Solar eclipse and the gamma ray is stated to be able to split the earth in half)
Please don't insult me. It's my first time ever and i'm completely confused about it. So there are people who corrected it

I was not adressing you, more the answers. It showed a general lack of points about the series, like only proposing moon level hgh tiers

@Ever.

I do agree, but I also think it is very bad manners as well.

Muhammedmco clearly put alot of work into this thread.

As for the thread itself, count me as neutral.

It looks fine on paper, but all fighting game scaling has PIS and nuance that we will have to hammer through.

>"Dragonmaster clearly put a lot of work into this thread."

I didn't make the thread tho. lol

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>"Dragonmaster clearly put a lot of work into this thread."
I didn't make the thread tho. lol
This is why you dont drink and go to vsbw.

>flys away.

Edit: ALSO

GG is my weakest fighting game verse knawledge wise, so i am gonna need some context, but otherwise.

Looks okay?

MAYBE

Muhammedmco said:
Then why she is High 4-C? It's because she fought the likes of Sol, right?
She will be downgraded because her change of personality was not shown to increase her power, she fought on par with I-no, but Sol and Sin were casual against her. She is essential for Justice reborn because of her hidden memories, not power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back