• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since i personally think its a stomp my question is (How much time does Eugo need to solo the entire OP verse )

Since a op fan told me he can't beat the op verse
Who are the characters that can deal with Eugo ?

Eugo profile :

What about gecko moria?

Cuts your shadow then exposed to sun boom, gone

What about bfr to darkness? (blackbeard)

What about brooks sleep manipulation?

Hmm 🤔

Reality warp?

Or brulee just making another Eugo La Raviaz 🙈

She can basically make a clone of you once ur seen within the reflection of the mirror. And if copies every single thing you do.
A huge NLF to assume she can make a clone of a Conceptual being, unless she has feats.
And btw, Conceptual manipulation in One piece isn't a thing

A huge NLF to assume she can make a clone of a Conceptual being, unless she has feats.
And btw, Conceptual manipulation in One piece isn't a thing
No not yet, but defying reality is... Many devil fruits do that

Also... I can sense fate energy 🌚

Back