• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos Voldigoad

Cosmic Awareness: Anos can feel Lay's magical power in another dimension, it is worth remembering that these dimensions are isolated from the world (universe) and from each other.

“Looks like magic is clearly not this guy’s forte. Without a weapon, he's finished.

A black light descended on Ray and Sheela. Without a sword, he could not defend himself against it in any way.

However, anti-magic appeared around the two of them and protected them from "Beno Eun".

“Lord Anos expected nothing less from you. I'm impressed that you were able to create anti-magic in another dimension by following the magic power of Rymnet. Melheys said in a polite tone. “But with such magical power, you can hardly do more. When you use it completely - it's only a matter of time.

Hmm, well, there is some truth in that. I won't achieve anything if I keep using only anti-magic.

Ray, can you hear me?

I sent "Lix" to the dimension Ray was in.

“…Anos?” Is this your anti-magic?

- Yes. But I went over a little with the use of magic. Can you somehow deal with this black lights, with "Beno Evn"? (Ch.63)

Empowerment: This is a magic commonly used by humans, Asc can turn people's feelings and desires into his own magic power to strengthen himself, but Anos can use it, Lay too, but I'm too lazy to find his chapter.

“…Let’s use it , Zesia.” He underestimates us. Now, until he fights at full strength, we have a chance to win. Let's crush it in one go.

Zesia nodded. And then they unrolled the sacred magic circle under their feet. With a magic formula terribly familiar to me. 2000 years ago, the heroes used it constantly when they fought me.

- "Ask"?

Great magic capable of uniting the souls of people and turning their desires and feelings into magical power.

- Good luck, Jerga Kanon !

Voices were heard in the underwater city. A lot of voices.

" Azesion's Hope!" Symbol of harmony in the world !

Do n't lose to foreigners !

- Win a crushing victory, as always !

Hearing the encouraging exclamations of the inhabitants of Gayradit, we can conclude that they were aware of what was happening at the exam-competition.

“…Yeah, you really are reincarnated… It looks like you are familiar with this spell. However, you may well know about what happened in ancient times, but still you greatly underestimate people. There is one big difference between 2000 years ago and now.

The light pouring from all over the city focused on Zesia and Ledriano. Like the heroes of the 2000 years of the past, "Ask" enveloped their bodies.

- 2000 years ago, the population of Gayradit, whose death toll continued to rise due to the world war, was 100,000 people. Now, in peacetime, the city continued to grow beyond the lake and its population has increased a hundred times and now stands at 10,000,000 people!

Gathering the Asuka light in the sacred swords, Zesia and Ledriano looked at me from two sides.

“As long as we, Jerga Kanon, have the support of the people, we will never lose!” Let me show it to you, and then you will thoroughly understand that, unlike demons who have nothing but strength, people have hearts. And this love became even stronger than 2000 years ago, when our ancestor, the hero Kanon, brought harmony to the world.

Harmony has come in the world and the population of the city has increased. Do you want to say that the feelings and love of people have become so much stronger?

- Maybe 2000 years ago, people and demons were roughly comparable in strength, but the coming world determined who was superior to whom. The strength of the hero who once crushed the demon lord now increased a hundredfold. Now you will never be compared with people. In a peaceful life, demons have no chance of winning.

I brought this harmony into the world. However, you probably don't want to hear it.

“It is this great love that brought victory to people 2000 years ago, and now it will do it again!”

2000 years ago, I would have dealt with the people of Gayradith first, but now we have an exam-competition. It's not hard to guess that they will make false accusations, they say, I threw my hands on the residents who simply cheered them up.

And in general. It will be boring not to trample on their pride.

“Whatever you call it, love or whatever, you are missing the point.

Ledriano sneered contemptuously at my words.

- You did not understand anything? That's why you will lose. And in general, the very fact that a demon capable of living for 2000 years was forced to be reborn is nothing more than proof of the victory of the love of the human race. And since reincarnation has dulled your mind, let me remind you of this again.

Both heroes simultaneously pushed off the ground. On the left - an attack by the guardian of the holy sea, Beiramente, on the right, an oblique blow with the sacred sword of light Enkhale.

I enveloped my hands in holy light, and grabbed both blades without dodging.

“Wh…what?.. Is that…?”

Ledriano's expression twisted in anger. Which is not surprising. After all, I used the spell "Ask".

- What's the matter? Have you decided that demons do not experience feelings of love?

Ledriano was surprised, but immediately calmed down and sneered contemptuously.

“…You really surprised me. But something more than a street performance, I can’t call it a language. Whatever the demons are capable of, there is no love in their hearts. They have room only for ugly and passionate desires for others: envy, anger and laziness. This is evidenced by history and it can not be called love.

Is it the result of studying at the Academy of Heroes? And how can they be so convinced of this?

“And you won’t be able to use the true power of ‘Ask’ either. For starters, we have 10 million people on our side. The Demon Lord Academy's support will be even less than 100 people, we have a staggering superiority in quality and quantity.

— 10 million? So what? Eight is enough for me.

I contacted them via Lix:

“Misa, how are you?”

- I hear you. We have entered the underwater city and are looking for students of Jerg Kanon .

“Then can you wait there a bit?”

“ Eh… W-good. Understood you .

Ellen, can you hear me?

“ Y-yes, Mr. Anos !”

— Jessica?

- I hear .

— Maya?

- Y-yes, I hear it .

— Nono. Xia. Himuka. Kars. Shelia.

Every time I called their names, they loudly answered me.

“We started a cheerleading competition here.

The fan union listened to my words with all their hearts.

“They say they have 10 million on their side, but that's just nothing. I am absolutely sure that your feelings for me are worth no less than the feelings of ten million people.

Even though no one answered me on Lix, but their steadfast determination was transferred to me through slight changes in magic power.

- Sing. Give me your love.

As soon as I said this, the “Ask” enveloping me raged like a tornado and turned into a pillar of light that connected earth and sky… (Ch.88)

Venuzdonoa

Danmaku: Venuzdonoa instantly destroyed thousands of portals that Melheis created, all of which were scattered in all directions of the dimension they were in.

He once again created a magical gate. But now there were more than a few thousand.

“…Indeed, it is indeed a terrifying demonic sword, but it is still a sword. It is simply impossible for them to cut through so many magical gates at once! ..

He must be planning to use a large number of magic gates as bait, and he himself will escape into one of them.

However, immediately after that, thousands of magic gates were all cut at once and completely broken into pieces.

“…H-how… did this happen…? You didn’t even cut them down…!!”

- Decided that they would not be cut if I did not cut them?

“…N-no…maybe…maybe…” (Ch.64)

Sasha Necron

Damage Transferal: with Lent Sasha can transfer all the damage she takes to another person she has linked this spell to.

Sasha. You didn't think you'd get away with it after you dared to raise a hand against my subordinate and friend, did you?

I went straight to Sasha.

She tightened her grip on the scepter, as if standing at the ready.

- Sure? If you hurt me even a little, this girl will die.

Connecting Magic "Lant" ]Written as: "Condition".", means?

If Sasha is wounded, the linking magic "Lant" will compress the magical barrier around Misha and crush her. The knife will pierce even deeper and thus, she will die.

Even if she dies, it will be enough for me to just use Ingal, but she did not hear about what happened during the exams, well, in this era, the dead do not come to life. And even if she had heard about the existence of resurrection magic, she would hardly have believed it so easily. Not to mention the fact that she simply would not be able to adapt to this, impromptu. (Ch. 21)

Lay Gransdori

Healing Negation (High-Mid): the initio sword places stigmas on its victims that prevent regeneration and healing magic

Melheis drew a magic circle. Reaching into it, he pulled out a scepter. It was supposed to be kept at the Academy, but I guess it's easy for the Seven Ancient Demon Emperors to get it.

“Initio’s severed arm won’t heal right away.”

Melheys spoke the truth. Initio is a demonic sword that cuts magical formulas. Its effect will last for some time, and even if you try to cast healing magic, its formula will be destroyed. (Ch. 62)

Duplication: Lay can separate his various origins from his body thus creating duplicate bodies of himself.

- There was no trick. You just used "Je Deshaises". You divided the foundation into parts and merged your foundation with Nosgalia. Here is located both Avos Dilhevia and Nosgalia.

I did the same on the Gniel stairs when I was passing the test of luck.

“As soon as me or Ray appears in front of you, you cancel the “Je Deshaisis” and return to the original base. If I appear, Avos Dilhevia will return, if Ray, then Nosgalia.

Avos Dilhevia smiled all over her face.

- You always have the opportunity to fight with an opponent convenient for you.

— Quite right. Everything that exists in my hands, as well as your fate, is predetermined.

Hearing her words, I involuntarily laughed.

“…Heh heh heh heh heh, ha ha ha ha ha.” And you, I see everything is also talking like a fake.

“Oh, you don’t want to admit defeat? - looking down on me laughing, said Avos Dilhevia. “Or are you saying that you deliberately sent the hero Kanon to fight Nosgalia?”

“Hmm, were you really born out of my lore?” Has this stupid legend about the principle of the headship of the imperial families affected you so much that you have become completely dumb? I said to Avos Dilhevia without losing presence of mind. Do you agree with me Ray?

Footsteps came from behind me. Ray went through the door and appeared in the hall.

“If you can always fight with an enemy convenient for you, then Avos Dilhevia will always appear in front of me, because she is the order of my death.

At first, Sin could also appear, but in any case, Avos Dilhevia will appear in front of me.

“In that case, why should we split up at all?”

I only needed to call Ray once I was convinced that there was a false demon lord in front of me.

- Oh, so what does it mean? The Canon that went to the ceremonial room was a fake with the bases separated.

Ray split into two already when he effectively fought with Rusche. The real Ray with four basics came with me while continuing to hide as "Rainal". We pretended to be separated and go along with them.

- This is not quite the real me, because I still separated the 3 bases. Of course, I won’t be able to return the sword of willfulness, but…

As soon as Ray drew the magic circle, the sword of the spirits of the gods and people that the fake Ray had was summoned here, overcoming the distance. The barriers created by the demons meant absolutely nothing to the sacred sword created to destroy the demon lord.

“Well, Avos Dilhevia. You seem to be pretty good at dominance, but I guess this is all part of your plan too, right? (Ch.170)

Power Nullification: The Evansmana sword completely nullifies demonic powers.

“B-be careful.

- Yeah.

I tried to teleport to the temple using the Gatom spell, but the magic circle collapsed before the two points of space connected. It must be due to the infiltration of emperors. The power of the sword of the spirits of gods and people has increased compared to the previous time, and with it the ability to block the power of demons. (Ch. 97)

Misha Necron

Existence Erasure and Absorption: Misha with her creation magic was able to replicate the Demon King's castle Delzgade, and even managed to create a pseudo order of destruction for Aberneyuu, after which she absorbed the castle's magic particles in her eyes and completely erased Linka's body. , it would probably give him some Venuzdonoa powers as well, but I'll leave it with nothing as we don't have anything else besides that.

For a moment, Linka stared dumbfounded at the broken Fremen.

“…Go away…” Misha's voice rang out.

Her inhuman, indifferent, and full of anger voice.

“…You recreated the Fremen to make its material brittle… the moment it touched you…?” Linka murmured as she glanced at Garmest, who had lost his magic power and shattered into smithereens.

The next moment, she looked up at the sky in amazement. Her magical eyes looked shocked.

“…What are you creating…?” Linka asked in a trembling voice.

An absolutely incredible thing was being created right in front of her eyes. And it was almost completed.

“…Do you even understand what you are creating?!…” Linka exclaimed in disbelief, almost screaming.

And an ice castle was erected in the sky. The Demon Lord's Castle Delzogade is the strongest magical artifact of Anos Voldigod, which the demons of the past two thousand years have seen more than once.

“…This can’t be… Is this… This castle… is God himself?! But like an ordinary demon?!.. - she repeated over and over again, as if she had a bad dream.

She can't be capable of it. - as if reading a prayer, Linka said.

She already guessed. Because Misha showed such powerful magic that she could easily recreate Garmest - the demonic sword of the mythical era.

Misha stood up slowly. Linka began to back away, trembling with fear.

“…Are you awake……?”

Misha shook her head.

- I am me.

The Demon Lord's castle turned into a three-dimensional magic circle, and countless magic symbols appeared around the castle. Particles of magical power rose up and magic circles appeared in Misha's pupils.

Created by "Iris", Delzogeid had much less magical power than the original, and his order of the goddess of destruction was many times weaker.

But on a pseudo-god in terms of strength, he quite pulled.

- Ice crystal.

Linka unleashed every last drop of her magic power and deployed anti-magic around her entire body. However, it only took Misha one look from her magical eyes to make Linka's body cease to exist.

Now only one ice crystal remained in its place. Linka's body was recreated.

- Sasha.

Misha immediately glanced at her defeated sister. At that moment, the two demonic swords thrust into her turned into ice crystals and disappeared. Now that the Fremen were gone, the Cassock of the Immortal Bird healed Sasha's wounds, and Sasha opened her eyes slightly.

- I did it.

Smiling with joy, Misha immediately fell to her knees, as if she had completely used up her strength. Delzogade behind her turned into countless ice crystals and completely dissipated. (Ch.120)

Shin Reglia

Spatial Manipulation: Shin cut through the space of Melheis' dimensions from the outside of them.

I drew a magic circle and cast the Ingal spell. The more time has passed since death, the lower the chance of a successful resurrection, but since I stopped time with Revide, there was no fear that the spell would not work.

And at this moment...

Two shock waves flew in, slicing through space. They cut both foundations in the process of resurrection and they disappeared without a trace.

“Wha…?” Melheys let out a surprised exclamation.

I looked at the place where the blow came from.

There stood a man in a sinister mask.

He wore jet black armor. I wonder if the mask is some kind of magical artifact, because when I strained my magical eyes, I did not feel magical power from the man.

No wonder I didn't notice him before he attacked.

“…It’s impossible… He entered the Azeisis by force from the outside…?” Melheys said in confusion.

He is right, if you enter, then inside, contrary to expectations, you can still somehow teleport, but opening a passage into it from the outside is not an easy task. (Ch.65)

Arcana

Forcefield Creation: Arcana can utilize Militia's order to create a magical barrier.

We were rapidly approaching the ground. Nearby, there was just a playground for dragons. Suddenly I noticed a radiance in the east, and at the same moment a singing flame shot up from there.

The snow will fall and the sky will light up.

Artieltonoa's "Moon of Creation" appeared in the sky of the underground depths. She dropped the shining snow moonflowers and created a silvery barrier to protect the sky canopy.

The singing flames roaring and rising from the depths of the underground and the barrier of snowy moonflowers collided mercilessly with each other. Sparks and grains of snowflakes began to fall on the lands of Ziordal like magical rain. (Ch.262)

Graham

Body Control: Graham can continue to control parts of his severed body and make them fly.

Although Galvadur was powerful, Sin was still better than Selys in swordsmanship. And coming close to him, he waved the Lordoyue, aiming at the junction of the right arm, which was not enveloping "Galvedur", with the torso and cut it off.

Blood splattered in all directions and Selys's right hand flew into the air.

- Yah.

Xing directed the Lordoyue into the heart of the retreating Selys.

And then "Galvedur" collapsed from above. Selys's severed right hand moved as a separate being, and an ax of purple lightning cut off Sin's right hand, with which he was squeezing Lordoyue.

Selys grabbed his right hand with his left and forcefully connected it to his own body.

“Did you think I was finally open?”

Celis smiled, but then, as if noticing something, looked at Sin's hand on the floor. (Ch.261)

Resistance to Time Stop: can move in the divine realm of Eugo la Raviaz, which is a place isolated from time and which is always still.

“You must know that you will not be able to return from this garden, cut off from time, by defeating Eugo La Raviaz, to the previous time. You will be thrown out a few hours later than that moment. I think by then it will all be over. Well, Eldmaid asked Selys. “Isn’t it time for you to conclude a Zekt with me?” If you quietly wait ten minutes, you will not only shut my mouth, but also get out of here. A win-win offer!

“Well, well, did you decide that Gadeisiola, who had rebelled against the order, would back down in front of some kind of guardian gods?”

Selys pointed one hand at the spherical magic circle. Countless purple lightning shot out from it and struck the entire garden.

- "Gavest".

Countless purple lightning rushed across the snow-white world, increased several times and, as if forcing the time stopped in the garden of the god of time to move by force, thundered ominously and painted the snow-white world into dark purple.

Lightning tore through the floor, walls, ceiling and the garden of the god of time disappeared. The world regained its former colors, and they returned to the former world without defeating Eugo La Raviaz.

— See?

- Fabulous!

The King of Smoldering Death applauded Selis, who easily crushed the order of the god-guardian of time, and grinned contentedly. (Ch.260)

Eugo La Raviaz

Fusionism & Power Bestowal: can transform into a light and merge with other living beings thus also giving all their powers to the same.

“I entrust the god of time with strength to you. Defeat Anos Voldigod.

Eugo La Raviaz turned into light and instantly disappeared, as if he had been sucked into the body of Aivis.

All that remained was his silver weapon, the Scythe of the God of Time.

“Heh heh heh heh…” came a low laugh.

It belonged to Ivis.

“Even you could hardly imagine such a development of events, Anos Voldigod.

Aivis took the Scythe of the Time God in his hand.

The magical power emanating from his body was no match for what it was before.

“…Divine power…” Misha said.

She really does have wonderful magical eyes.

If you look into its abyss, you can see how its base was overwhelmed by the magical power of the god-keeper of time, Eugo La Raviaz.

“The current Eugo La Raviaz will be able to eliminate the disturbing target more effectively. He gave strength to someone who is hostile to the Revide caster.

After all, the magical power of Eugo La Raviaz was added to the magical power of Aivis. And not only…

“You said 'current', Aivis.

He did not react to my words and only looked at us imperturbably.

“Sounds like you've seen the old Eugo La Raviaz.

Aivis did not know about the existence of the Revide spell. And if so, then of course he simply could not know about Eugo La Raviaz. Even if, by some ridiculous chance, he heard about it from other emperors after I showed him the Revide, his words, now, are still unnatural.

He knew from the start. And he lied. Now everything fits.

- What are you hiding?

“The one who is about to die is none of this.

H-he-he-he, eh, well, you made me laugh at such and such a time.

- Gha-ha. Will he die now? Don't brag about your borrowed power. You are well aware of your capabilities. (Ch. 26)

Spatial Manipulation: cut through space to enter the dimension where Anos was.

This place, this space, was isolated from the rest of the world.

- Appeared.

At that moment, the space in front of me, where there was nothing, was cut by something. A silver blade appeared. It is as if someone hiding behind this space has cut it open to enter us.

The space-cutting weapon looked like a fancy spear with only a blade, and I knew this scythe very well. (Ch.26)

Melheis Boran

Memory Manipulation: was erasing legends and rumors about Sheilas from people's minds.

“If one of them is destroyed, one rumor and legend that forms its basis will disappear.

Melheys snapped his fingers and one of the red stones crumbled. I checked Sheela with my magical eyes and confirmed that her magical power had indeed weakened.

"Lant" or what? Destruction of stones activates the spell "Nelia [✱]Recorded as: "Oblivion".”, which erases the memories of people who know about the rumors and legends of Sheela. There are 46 stones in total. Obviously, this number reflects how many people know about her rumors and legends.

- Do you understand what this means? Well, let's move on to the terms of the exchange, shall we? (Ch. 62)

THE END

Last edited:
Should be fine as well.
Now that Eugola Raviaz time stop is accepted as CM type 1. How do you consider that ? Just stating Resisted Eugola Raviaz time stop is enough?

Also Agree with the thread except Misha copying Venozdonor thing. She may get God of destruction abilities by copying that but Logic Manipulation is no no. Even Kostoria couldn't Analyse the Magic. Until now no one actually able to Analyse Venozdonor complete power even Anos couldn't do it.

Isn't Forcefield Creation already exists in Arcana profile?

Venuzdonoa

Danmaku: Venuzdonoa instantly destroyed thousands of portals that Melheis created, all of which were scattered in all directions of the dimension they were in.
I'm disagreeing with this.
:Note: To qualify for Danmaku, the user has to be shown to create tens or dozens of projectiles in a very short timeframe (i.e., at least 20 to 24 minimum). The projectiles don't need to be created simultaneously but they should all be shown in motion at roughly the same time.
The scan doesn't shown Anos creating projectile to destroy Melheis's gate.

Sasha Necron

Damage Transferal: with Lent Sasha can transfer all the damage she takes to another person she has linked this spell to.
I also disagree with this one.
I believe Lent is a Magic that sets conditions for activating spells. In the scan, Sasha used it to activate "a condition" in which it compress the barrier (spell) around Misha to make the knife pierce deeper and kill her if Anos harmed her.

Damage Transferal should be akin to inflicting the same injury one suffer to others.
What Sasha did is not transferring her damage to Misha, but setting a condition (Lent) if she get hurt, "The Knife" will kill Misha.

The rest, I agree.

The scan doesn't shown Anos creating projectile to destroy Melheis's gate.

1:31 minutes

I also disagree with this one.
I believe Lent is a Magic that sets conditions for activating spells. In the scan, Sasha used it to activate "a condition" in which it compress the barrier (spell) around Misha to make the knife pierce deeper and kill her if Anos harmed her.

Damage Transferal should be akin to inflicting the same injury one suffer to others.
What Sasha did is not transferring her damage to Misha, but setting a condition (Lent) if she get hurt, "The Knife" will kill Misha.

it was a manga translation error so, where I read it, it said that the attack was redirected to her, but that's ok, ignore this one

it was a manga translation error so, where I read it, it said that the attack was redirected to her, but that's ok, ignore this one
If I'm allowed to use the official translation, it's here:

Now about the Danmaku.
I can see where you are coming from, and I'm not sure either what exactly Anos did at that time to destroy all those gates.

One can assume he slashes all of them at long range, creating some kind of air cutter/slash like what he did to attack Melheis, but instead of one, it was several thousand of them, hence Danmaku.

Or Anos perhaps destroy them without slashing them?

I've put my cent here about the upgrades.

If I'm allowed to use the official translation, it's here:
well i'm using human translated LN here but i agree with the rejection about sasha, it was just a mistranslation of my native language
Now about the Danmaku.
I can see where you are coming from, and I'm not sure either what exactly Anos did at that time to destroy all those gates.

One can assume he slashes all of them at long range, creating some kind of air cutter/slash like what he did to attack Melheis, but instead of one, it was several thousand of them, hence Danmaku.

Or Anos perhaps destroy them without slashing them?
in my opinion it's a danmaku energy, the anime illustrates this sometimes showing that some kind of energy was really released, probably conceptual, but there is still, I'm using the anime as an argument because in volume 6 of LN the author of the work says he was directly involved in the script of the anime and he was the one who wrote it

well i'm using human translated LN here but i agree with the rejection about sasha, it was just a mistranslation of my native language

in my opinion it's a danmaku energy, the anime illustrates this sometimes showing that some kind of energy was really released, probably conceptual, but there is still, I'm using the anime as an argument because in volume 6 of LN the author of the work says he was directly involved in the script of the anime and he was the one who wrote it
Fair, I already put my opinion regarding this.
It's up to the rest of staff to agree on the revision.

I don't understand what the "damage transferal" problem is. Isn't the magic redirecting/transferring damage to Misha?

I don't understand what the "damage transferal" problem is. Isn't the magic redirecting/transferring damage to Misha?
Nah, Lent as I said above.
Lent is a magic to set a condition to activate another magic with predetermined conditions by the caster.

It's not transferring damage.

Rather, what Sasha did is set up a trap in which if she were to get harmed by Anos. The trap (the condition set by Lent) would make the knife on Misha's chest pierce her deeper. Effectively killing her.

Nah, Lent as I said above.
Lent is a magic to set a condition to activate another magic with predetermined conditions by the caster.

It's not transferring damage.

Rather, what Sasha did is set up a trap in which if she were to get harmed by Anos. The trap (the condition set by Lent) would make the knife on Misha's chest pierce her deeper. Effectively killing her.
You mean the magic does what Sasha says? Like, she says: "If I die, this person dies too."?

@Dereck03 could you tag a staff member here? it's not a big crt that needs a lot of members
He won't get the notification even if you tag him, you can ask the moderators on their wall that if they can give their inputs in this thread.
Supporter of the verse:-
Celestial Pegasus
Elizhaa
Everything 12
You can ask them for their inputs.

Disagree with Existence Erasure for misha. It's not there right now cause her profile isn't updated but her eyes of creation have matter manipulation, deconstruction, transmutation, ice manipulation.
She basically froze linka then deconstructed her.

Disagree with danmaku for Venuzdonoa. Though it should be capable of performing danmaku as seen in the Eugo fight, that was just Venuzdonoa going "lol, i don't care about numbers" then destroying everything without anos even needing to swing the sword.

Anos cosmic awareness might be a little shaky as it looks like just inter-dimensional range but considering he can sense others magic power even as they exit a world it should be fine.

Everything else is fine to add

Now that Eugola Raviaz time stop is accepted as CM type 1. How do you consider that ? Just stating Resisted Eugola Raviaz time stop is enough?
Guardian gods basically only have the CM and law with their weapons that utilize order. Their other abilities are just normal as guardian gods don't have authority over order, they just protect it

You mean the magic does what Sasha says? Like, she says: "If I die, this person dies too."?
The magic usage is to set a condition to activate other magic.

Lent can be used to "If anyone touch me, a fireball will launch at them," or "If anyone open this door, use Jirasd to bind the person who open the door," and etc. Hence the whole name, Lent is a Condition and Linking Magic, if the condition is fulfilled the magic will activate the linked magic.

The magic usage is to set a condition to activate other magic.

Lent can be used to "If anyone touch me, a fireball will launch at them," or "If anyone open this door, use Jirasd to bind the person who open the door," and etc. Hence the whole name, Lent is a Condition and Linking Magic, if the condition is fulfilled the magic will activate the linked magic.
And basically as I thought, so I don't see a problem with damage transfer, despite the condition, the spell can still do exactly what the skill says, transfer damage, the only "problem" and that it would need to be a little more specific in the condition , like: "If you attack me, you die."

By the way, neutral with EA for Misha.

Neutral in Danmaku, I don't know if something like that would be accepted, I'd rather wait for people to take a look.

If Anos is really feeling a person's magic in a separate dimension, I agree with "Cosmic Aeareness".

I agree with everything else.

Guardian gods basically only have the CM and law with their weapons that utilize order. Their other abilities are just normal as guardian gods don't have authority over order, they just protect it
That's not what I was asking. Should we need to specify that time stop is based on CM type 1 or not

And basically as I thought, so I don't see a problem with damage transfer, despite the condition, the spell can still do exactly what the skill says, transfer damage, the only "problem" and that it would need to be a little more specific in the condition , like: "If you attack me, you die."
No, it doesn't transfer damage. As I said again, Lent is a Magic that sets conditions for activating spells.
It's a spell to set a condition, and if the condition is met, another spell (which is linked to Lent) activate.

Damage Transferal is not it's usage.

Here it precisely says what would kill Misha is the barrier surrounding her, and the knife pierced on her chest.
There is no mention of damage being transfered here.
Damage Transferal is the ability to duplicate the wounds an individual has suffered from on to their opponent or other individuals or objects. The ability can also be used to have the target such as an object or person take damage for the user or have the target suffer the same damage they have suffered. The damage they share with the targeted individual or object could be physical, mental, spiritual or supernatural in nature or some combination of the above.

surrounding her, and the knife pierced on her chest.
There is no mention of damage being transfered here.
Right , it's not really damage transfer, as Anos didn't pull a knife on Sasha or anything, but instead just wounded her. And where does this skill fit in then?

Last edited:
Disagree with Cosmic Awareness, Cosmic Awareness mean character aware everything that happen across universe, multiverse, etc.......all the time, every events. Sensing a guy world apart is not Cosmic Awareness, just a good Extrasensory Perception with good range

Disagree with Cosmic Awareness, Cosmic Awareness mean character aware everything that happen across universe, multiverse, etc.......all the time, every events. Sensing a guy world apart is not Cosmic Awareness, just a good Extrasensory Perception with good range
Thought so

"The ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic, or even universal scale, with the greatest of users being so tuned in that they can feel out even the specifics of molecular movements across such distances. Cosmic Awareness is associated with both Clairvoyance and Enhanced Senses and acts as a combination of the two that takes it to a much higher scale, allowing users to observe others from across the universe and "hear" things across such distances."

where does it say you need to be seeing these things all the time? the page literally says "see, feel, hear" moreover the page itself says that this can be considered on an interstellar scale, the dimension that Lay was in was something isolated from the universe itself and Anos still felt its magical power

Disagree with Existence Erasure for misha. It's not there right now cause her profile isn't updated but her eyes of creation have matter manipulation, deconstruction, transmutation, ice manipulation.
She basically froze linka then deconstructed her.
It wasn't deconstruction, it's said that Linka's body disappeared completely with only his origin left, even in the WN translation, it's not because the attack was based on ice that it will automatically become deconstruction, elements in the work can be used in a way conceptual, like Yzak and Arcana's ice, or Aberneyuu's fire, if it were just ice manipulation Misha wouldn't need to recreate a pseudo order of destruction.

Disagree with danmaku for Venuzdonoa. Though it should be capable of performing danmaku as seen in the Eugo fight, that was just Venuzdonoa going "lol, i don't care about numbers" then destroying everything without anos even needing to swing the sword.
There is a conceptual energy being released, so much so that the anime itself illustrates this, Anos attacks an energy in Melheis and he dodges it, if there was nothing there he would not have dodged such an attack or noticed it, apart from the fight against Eugo that there is the same energy being released and visible.

It wasn't deconstruction, it's said that Linka's body disappeared completely with only his origin left, even in the WN translation, it's not because the attack was based on ice that it will automatically become deconstruction, elements in the work can be used in a way conceptual, like Yzak and Arcana's ice, or Aberneyuu's fire, if it were just ice manipulation Misha wouldn't need to recreate a pseudo order of destruction.
Ice crystals.

Linka mobilized all of her own magical power and deployed anti-magic all over her body.

However, Misha's single glare with her magic eye caused Linka's body to vanish, leaving her helpless.

All that was left was a single ice crystal.

The body had been reconstructed.

Sasha."

Immediately Misha shifts her gaze to the fallen Sasha.

At that moment, the two magic swords that had pierced her turned into ice crystals and disappeared.

With the disappearance of the free sword, the <Vestments of the Phoenix> healed Sasha's wounds, and she opened her eyes with a whimper.
Yeah, clear cut matter manipulation, deconstruction (though an argument for EE can be made from the last bolded part)
Misha has 2 eyes. Eyes of Creation (EoC), Divine Eyes of Genesis.

Her EoC has a normal state and an amped state (when she creates delzogade). Normal state is Ice manipulation, Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation and Transmutation.
Amped state has everything to a greater degree+ CM 1, Law, Fate Manipulation, Resistance Negation & Adaptation which is why Linka, a demon from the mythical age couldn't resist it despite resisting sasha's EoD and sasha and misha are relative to each other.
She doesn't need the pseudo delzogade to manifest EoC either.

I planned on adding these things but I'm busy with school right now.

There is a conceptual energy being released, so much so that the anime itself illustrates this, Anos attacks an energy in Melheis and he dodges it, if there was nothing there he would not have dodged such an attack or noticed it, apart from the fight against Eugo that there is
Meh, i guess I'm fine with it. It just feels redundant to give it danmaku when it already doesn't care about numbers

1 week ago I thought so too, until I saw that Beerus has Cosmic Awareness.

Nah this cosmic awareness is fine. Interdimensional is already higher than universal.

What, Beerus has Cosmic Awareness, who gave him that??
I have no idea, when I saw that Beerus had Cosmic Awareness I was like "WTF??", but then I read it and thought that Beerus has it because he can sense someone's KI or something, since I know next to nothing from DBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back