• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EscanorApology
Lord Escanor

Ainz Ooal Gown
Battle takes place in Central Park, the sun is tidally locked to keep the time at 12 (Noon, The one).

Combatants begin at a distance of 30 Meters. Escanor is high 6-A Ainz is 6-C

Speed equalized. Who wins?

Escanor

AINZ

(Also, sorry if the formatting doesn't work out for this one, will get better with learning I suppose)

You can make Escanor his absolute prime and peakest strength and Ainz still just does Grasp Heart and Escanor dies.

Ainz solo's the verse with equal speed in the mix

Unequal and he gets crushed due to his lack of decent speed feats.

But if you bloodlust it, Ainz has instant death aura on all the time. Everyone with CQC Abilities or tend to go CQC when out to kill is immediately dead due to aura, so even given speed unequal, Ainz still solos 50% of the verse by standing there.

If Ainz truly wanted to kill all of Nanatsu no Taizai and was bloodlusted, he'd probably use a Wish to give himself infinite range and use The Goal of All Life is Death and pop goes everyone.

Silently takes over everything.

Would likely try to learn the magic of the NNT world and become even more OP due to the fact that his in-game stats won't be tied to this entirely new magic system.

Basically Escanor but on steroids is what Ainz would be.

But Escanor's gimmick is being absurdly strong at one point and then absurdly weak for the other half of time. You probably mean DK or SD's gimmick.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah, probably. Do you think TGOALID would be able to ignore DK's The Ruler?
I don't see why not? TGOALID explicitly ignores stuff like resistance or immunities

Jugger47 said:
Just make Escanor at his peak is what I say.
I'll do that but acording to gargoyle he murderstomps the verse so... not sure how this is fair. How on earth is Ainz only tier 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back