• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Cinder Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanked said:
If she was able to fight agaisnt Kyoka with breathing that caused more pain than... i highly doubt. Also, again she can just destroy the arrows with any magical/elemental attacks and block the with swords and dodge them as well so that is hardly even a problem.
its not about pain, its about your insidrs melting

whit enough tanking power alone you can resist heat

If it's just heat, than its not a big deal than. I thought her organs will burn or something lol.

its not about pain, its about your insidrs melting

I am sorr, but without a proof i don't believe in that. And again the arrow is not hitting any time soon.

P.S For the sake of accuracy you should vote if you didn't since you were only discussing with me i think.

Blanked said:
If it's just heat, than its not a big deal than. I thought her organs will burn or something lol.
no, the amount of tanking power needed to take it is MUCH more than erzas (i belive its on durability page)

no, the amount of tanking power needed to take it is MUCH more than erzas (i belive its on durability page)

I don't understand what are you trying to say.

Also, i just noticed her dust bow has low range so if she even tries to win with that she gets her head cut off by Wingblade.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
that while erza cant, someone like goku coul tank it whitout dammage, so no durability negation
That has no sense...

@Weekly can you please explain this? Or anyone else who knows Cinder that well.

dura negation is the negaton of durability, such as cellural destructon. this is fire that so happens to be in your stomach

I will just wait for weekly as i believe he will answer soon.

That said at least the thread now got some dicussion and not FRA from before based on if i may say not convincing arguments(well, Homu was fair enough)

Yeah I'm not sure on that, I checked the durability negation page and it did mention internal attacks but I don't know if burning from the inside falls under that.

it actualy is

Attacking internal organs - Due to the manipulation of internal energy (or electricity), a character can directly target the internal organs, thereby ignoring the durability of the outer layers (such as leather, armor, etc.). Manipulation of threads is also included in this type, as even a single fibre, penetrated through a crack in the armor, can be fatal

Yeah. But it doesn't exactly target internal organs, it just burns everything around it. And even then I don't think that would qualify under internal energy.

Morlock435 said:
Yeah. But it doesn't exactly target internal organs, it just burns everything around it. And even then I don't think that would qualify under internal energy.
heat is energy and she does it whit magic.

if threads count than this does to

1. Versitalty:

It appears that in amount they are more or less the same, but Erza has quality adavantage here. Why? Well, for diffrence of Cinder who doesn't resist Erza's attacks, Erza actually resists her fire and Elctricty through flame and lighting empress armor.

She counters her Fire and lava with Fire resistance and 2 types of water attacks that will turn Cinder's attacks almost worthless.

Electricity is not doing a thing to lightning empress armor (that tanks Laxus's attacks with no damage) while Erza's attacks will do actual damage.

The only thing Cinder has Erza never saw before is glass attacks, but they can be easily countered by any of Erza's magical attacks.

For her Ice manipulation, Erza has dealt with Gray so NP.(and still fire attacks as well).

2. Attack spam.

More or less the same (with advantage for Cinder)Cinder can spam many attacks, but Erza has hundreds of swords to spam as well which now don't even take much effort on her.

Erza's advantages:

Wingbalde cuts without making contact and in Erza's hand she doesn't even have to move for the sword to cut, which means Erza can go for Cinder's neck without any trouble as Cinder can't block that attack nor predict it as she lacks precognition. This armor has 8 blades that cut without contact and that on command "dance" create a barrier Around Erza protecting from attacks.

Most important thing Stamina:

The longer the battle last the better for Erza due to her Stamina being absurdly high and Cinder won't keep up if she is costrected to spam attacks to even do actual damage as her fire/lava (most important attacks) are easily counter by Fire resistance and water attacks.

@Aizen(apparently his argument made some people change votes...)

Erza having a wrong armor doesn't mean she gets one shotted or such it just means she won't actually resist the attacks, but get normal damage.

That said Erza can take so many of Cinder's attacks without falling down that it will take quite a lot more than one or two attacks for Cinder to win. The amount of attack Erza can tank from Cinder are much higher than those Cinder can from Erza and in case of Wingbalde even a single attack can be enough.

The AP advanatge for Cinder is non existent since Erza scales from people who casually stomp baseline Mountain lvl persons.

Cause this changes a lot from quoting... Whatevs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back