• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Cinder Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erza takes this comfortably.

Erza can use her flame empress armor to counter most of what Cinder has, has a massive variety of other armors to use, comparable Expirience between the two (Tho that's because of Ozpin's loss to Cinder).

Voting the Redhead.

Also, is it bad I only just found out she's voiced by Clinkenburg? I feel VERY dumb......

As in resist them?

Likely not, but she can deflect them and have any scraps hit her armor. Or just straight up switch to Adamantine if necessary.

Erza wins low diff

Her flame Empress armor cuts fire attacks in half, the same thing can be said about lightning Empress armor in regards the to Cinders lightning, and her Nakagami Armor can shut down her "Maiden Powers" all together.

Also, I've seen both shows and while I've only gotten half way through season 2 of Fairy Tail I think Erza is all around the superior fighter, but that just my opinion.

Her flame empress armor only makes her resistant to fire. Cinder can manipulate magma, and a lot more elements in this state.

When has she manipulated magma? Curious

She's also never used much outside of Glass or Fire in this state, isn't very in character.

Anyway ill vote Cinder. While Erza has alot of different armors she has to swap them. Eventually I see Cinder landing a hit on erza with the wrong armor equipped due to cinder spamming attacks

LordAizenSama said:
Anyway ill vote Cinder. While Erza has alot of different armors she has to swap them. Eventually I see Cinder landing a hit on erza with the wrong armor equipped due to cinder spamming attacks
You say that as if a single hit is going to one shot.

Regardless, Cinder FRA

Hmmm, Most of Erza armors are next to useless here.

Heaven Wheel Armor swords spam can be countered by Cinder's own spammed range attacks. Black wings and Purgatory armors are mostly close combat based armors. Flight Armor, while gives Erza slight speed buff, won't save her from Cinder spammed range attacks, not to mention this is a close combat armor. Giant armor is basically worthless. Adamantine armor may help her from Cinder spammed attacks, but considering Cinder slight AP advantage, I estimates it would breaks down eventually. The only armors I think it would be useful for Erza are Lightning, Sea and Flame Empress armors to at least reduced the damaged from Cinder's fire, lightning and perhaps water manip, but not sure if Erza can take her down with them before he got killed by Cinder other abilities.

With Erza Hax armors being restricted, I can't see her pulls out a win here. Cinder has this, she will eventually burns Erza to....Cinder :p

Gargoyle One said:
Are we sure Erza having her hax restricted is necessary?
Cinders "Maiden Powers" are what put her in the same teir as Erza. The Nakagami armor ALOWN would make this a hax stomp in Erza's favor

Restricting Erza's hax is basically saying "I want her to lose" and is nothing more but spite.

And you can't even say it's a stomp if you don't restrict them since Cinder is winning here.

Also, saying Cinder countering Erza's spam now that she can throws hundreds of swords at once without problems looks iffy. Just how good is her spam?

Actually I didn't. I just restricted shit that negates durability and Wing Blade Armor doesn't do that.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Actually I didn't. I just restricted shit that negates durability and Wing Blade Armor doesn't do that.
Limited durabilty negation (hits without making direct contact bypassing defence,armor, swords etc...) you even wrote "armors" in the OP.

And in fact on her profiles says limited durabilty negation. But whatever that means she can use Wing blade than.

Gonna wait later since i gtg to work now, the break is over...

strangely, it seems that whenever someone's winning against erza, people cry 'stomp' but yet can't bother to argue. hm. just a little observation.

With Wingblade armor comes into the equation, this may changes the tides. Although, the starting range should be fixed. 4KM is too big for this kind of fight.

Omahariptic said:
strangely, it seems that whenever someone's winning against erza, people cry 'stomp' but yet can't bother to argue. hm. just a little observation.
If you refer on what I said earlier you should re read that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back