• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Norman Osborn vs Cinder Fall (7-0-0) (concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
Might be cooking a bit too much with this one :oops:
  • The fight takes place in Harvest Event
  • Red Goblin and Beacon Cinder are being used
  • The starting distance is 60 meters
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else

Red Goblin: 7
Red Goblin | Superhéroes marvel, Héroes marvel, Hombre araña comic
Cinder Fall: 0
Cinder Fall | Rwby cinder, Rwby anime, Rwby
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Norman Has The AP Advantage, Range Advantage, I'm not sure about the lifting advantage, but he has symbiote pumpkin bombs that chase you, latch on and then explode which would probably be what he tries here considering the range.

Norman Has The AP Advantage, Range Advantage, I'm not sure about the lifting advantage, but he has symbiote pumpkin bombs that chase you, latch on and then explode which would probably be what he tries here considering the range.

Both have hundreds of meters range though, neither has a specific range advantage, and Cinder's Aura would protect her against those bombs and her arrows function the same way as she is able to control their trajectory at will as well as her own fire powers being more than enough to shoot down the bombs before they get close to her, something Goblin cant really do to her arrows as she is able to reassemble them at will if they are destroyed mid-flight

Cinder's Aura would protect her against those bombs and her arrows function the same way as she is able to control their trajectory at will as well as her own fire powers being more than enough to shoot down the bombs before they get close to her, something Goblin cant really do to her arrows as she is able to reassemble them at will if they are destroyed mid-flight
I mean RG can shoot several Carnage-Bombs at once and the bombs seem to have a mind of their own so they might be capable of avoiding Cinder's arrows mid-flight.

I will vote Red Goblin. Higher ap and durability, a range game advantage and endurance advantage. it seems more likely he is gonna kill her before she kills him.

Back