• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Erza's Profile says than Pre TS Erza is Town Level+, but that does not make much sense considering she couldn't beat Jellal or Hades by herself

In addition, Natsu in DF and LFD Mode was superior to Erza

Therefore, there are two options: reduce Erza's Tier or increase other tier ...

I personally think that Natsu in Dragon Force mode should probably be upgraded.

Pre-TS Erza is town plus because her clash with Edo-Erza was town level even when divided by two, if I'm not mistaken.

Pre TS Satan Soul Mirajane is calculate in low MCBL

also, Erza is stronger than base Natsu, but the difference isn't huge at all

That's only City Block here (and I could have sworn that MCB started at 110tons in the OBD, my mistake I guess).

Speaking of my mistakes, I can't find any calc on the OBD for the Erzas clashing, let alone a town level one, so that was wrong too.

Well if we scale pre-skip Erza from Edolas fight against Erza K. we should include that it was done by Erzas together. So it should be calculated (reduced by half Enegy in Joules or something like that)

Preskip Erzas' slashes were calced at 360 kilotons which were divided and got 180 kilotons each. There doesn't seem to be a calc anymore for some reason, but it seems to be accepted on OBD's comprehensive energy chart.

I'm also positive Hades is already small city level for tanking Natsu's LFD roar

Hmm. If the calculation is missing, would you or somebody else from the calculation group mind doing it again Rib? [1] [2]

Actually, shouldn't Gray, Gajeel, Natsu and Erza all be scaled from this pre-timeskip? atleast for now.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21508

100tons is MCB.

Y'know, it's wierd. There are a lot of numbers listed on the comprehensive energy scale the calcs for which seem to have just disappeared. Aside from the Erza feat there is also "Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Storm: 1.65 kilotons" and "Tsuna's Choice Arc X-Burner: 680 - 830 kilotons", and a ton more, but I feel those two are the most interesting because I've seen them mentioned over and over in the comments sections of several other calcs.

Well, I would prefer if you could recalculate the feat above instead. It also makes sense that Natsu's Dragon Mode gave him temporary massive power-ups, given that he beat Jellal in this state, who was calculated as small city level if I don't misremember.

Hades is small city lvl+ with heart, and post-skip Jellal is city lvl with Sema. IIrc even back in his fight with Jura which he failed to cast Sema, he did summon a huge amount of clouds to overshadow the arena.

Yes, and what?

I talking about Pre TS Erza, that was Jellal Post TS and Hades owerpowering all Team Natsu...

Is this ok?

Multi-City Block Level (Erza is more powerful than base Natsu in her standard armor sets), likely higher with her strongest armors ("Armadura Fairy" and possibly "Purgatory Armor") (Was able to destroy a small floating island in her clash with Erza Knightwalker) | Small Town Level+ | City Level (Should be superior or at least equal to Natsu)

Given that she has a town level feat, I still think that she should stay at town level.

Multi-City block for pre-timeskip Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel seems reasonable to me. We also need to upgrade his Dragon force (at least with Etherion) to Small City level, given that he beat Jellal and Hades in this mode.

Pre TS Natsu Gray and Gajeel are not evento near of MCBL, they are at best City Block Level+ (in base) I think than Natsu in DF is at best MCBL+ and LFD was Small Town Level+ to Potencially Town Level

The same for Pre TS Jellal and Laxus (but MCBL+ to Potencially Small Town Level)

Jellal was calculated at Small City level and Erza at Town level as far as I know.

Really? I thought that it was? Maybe we should ask the calculation group about it then?

Pre TS Natsu DF was calculated at MCBL+ to Small TL

LFD's Roar at Town Level+ to Large Town

Erza was obviously poder than that, i think than MCBL Pre TS Erza is fine, and ver durability Small Town Level for the feat of Thunder Palace

Hmm. If her small floating island destruction feat has not been calculated, can you please ask the calculation group to do it in the official calculation request thread?

I was going to do it, they are no good scans of the island :/

That's why I used a "powerscaling"

Okay. Could you submit the scans of it that you can find in a post to the request thread then?

Don't forget though that Erza did not destroy that Island by herself, first off the Island was already damaged earlier and it was the clash and explosion of Both Erza's fighting. It was not Erza herself who caused the island to be destoryed.

Well, if we divide the energy required by two, it should be all right.

Ok, because someone calculated the volume

But he had two results: 92000m^3 and 500000m^3

So, if that was Violent Fragmentation= 1.104x10^13 J - 6x10^13 J

Small Town Level+ - Town Level+ for DF Natsu

I see more "factible" STL+ to possibly Town Level, But that can change

Pre TS:

Natsu= MCBL

DF Natsu= 1.104e13J - 6e13J (Small Town Level+ - Town Level+)

LFD Natsu= 2.128987e15J (Large Town Level+)

Post TS:

Base= Small Town Level (casual MCBL feat)

LFD Natsu= Small City Level+ via powerscaling

Post 2nd TS:

Base= Large Town Level+, possibly Small City Level

Hmm. Maybe. Do you have a link to the calculation in question that we can use within the profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back