• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I think that it seems okay for you to adjust Pre-Time Skip, and Post-Time Skip Natsu, but Post-Second Time Skip Natsu should probably stay where he is.

Also, please make a calculation blog post to link to first. Thank you.

Also, Etherion Natsu should probably be at small city level, since he beat Jellal.

I will do it

Except for DF Natsu, he will not be Small City Level, Laxus will be Large Town Level+ to Possibly Small City Level (Pre TS) at Best with Thunder Palace for has the power to destroy Magnolia, also (at least in Pre TS) LFD was superior (or at least "comparable") To DF Natsu so STL+, possibly Town Level is better, only Laxus, Bluenote, Gildarts, Demon's Eye Hades reach the Small City Level in the Pre TS.

Also i still thinking than Erza will be better with Small Town Level+, and Town Level (+) with her STRONGEST armors

First I'd like proof that it requires 8 (j/cc) to fragment solid Etherion. As the 8 (j/cc), 120 (j/cc), 214.35 (j/cc), 25700 (j/cc) values are only relevant for solid objects like rocks, buildings and mountains... they should not be applicale for solid Etherion as it's not really a rock...

Second Natsu beating Jellal in pre-timeskip would not result in Natsu being Small City level unless we're actually gonna say that Pre-Timeskip Jellal = Jellal after 7 years and with Second Origin unlocked.

That's what I said

DF Natsu and Pre TS would be Town Level+ (at least that's my opinion) Jellal was able to cast Abyss Break (the same spell than Phantom Lord was going to use to destroy the half of Magnolia)

IIRC I see a calc of Laxus Thunder Palace which can destroy Magnolia (Town Level+ - Large Town Level+) but I lose the link :(

Ok... I still want to see proof that it requires 8 (j/cc) to fragment solid Etherion. For your calc to be accurate...

I still need proof for all that... and we don't take would be feat into account otherwise a ton of other characters would get massive upgrades...

I see...

I don't know since when Mira is but i created Seilah pag and i scaled her from Mira. So it means if Miras stats will be lowered i ll lower stats of Seilah

I made a post about the island destruction feat in the calculations request thread a few days ago.

Please change Erza Knightwalker stats, i can't because page is blocked from editing. As she is scaled from same feat and Erza's Scarlet durability she also should be changed

Edit: Thanks for editing Erza's K. page

Mirajane's stats should be changed as well since she is stated to be equal to erza, also the demon ladies,kagura and minerva.

Kyouka , Kagura and Minerva are scaled from Post time-skip Erza. eilah is scaled from Mirajane so if she is scaled from Erza she should be changed

Hmm. I have changed Erza Scarlet, Erza Knightwalker, and Mirajane Strauss, but am not sure how to change Kagura, Minerva, and Kyouka?

Shouldn't her durability be the same as her attack potency? Also, we don't have statistics for post-first timeskip Erza, so I don't know how to scale Minerva?

I am not sure but i dont think so Attack potency and durabilit should be connected that strictly. Since the beggining of series she was someone focused more on protecting nakams than destroying enemies. And Jupiter Blast was town level

Minerwa attack potency as quite high- damaging Lucy , Erza, Katgura, destroying places and buildings in capital etc.

Well, if the durability had been higher than the attack potency, Erza Scwrlet and Erza Knightwalker had been unable to harm each other.

I have no problem with scaling Minerva from Erza. I just don't know what her post-first timeskip ststistics are?

1.From what i am aware of we dont know how powerful Jupiter was(it was going to destroy fairy tail building (nothing notable),and she used her most defencive armor which was destroyed.

2.Kagura and Minerva were somewhat equal to erza in the grand magic games and i personally doubt that some hours of training whould have made erza 10 -100 times more powerfull

3.Kagura's slash destroyed a city block and her page says it is town level

Well, attack potency does not have to demonstrate the ability to perform feats of that level, just to damage characters that are of that level. There were a lot of storyarcs between the Edolas storyarc and the Grand Magic Games storyarc, and the Fairy Tail members all received a painful massive power-up right before the GMG started, so I can personally buy that they were small town level or town level at this point.

Ad1:It damaged Makarov (durability Town Level) Grimore Heart have Jupiter also

Ad2:It is right

Ad3:Well it destroyed around half length of capital city so it wasn't just multi-city block

Wait I thought Erza in GMG was Town Level due to blocking Kagura's slash which could destroy a large portion of the capital with simply the air pressure from the strike and this was after most of the energy from the slash was lost due to Erza blocking it...

SDZ, could you help with adjusting the tiers for Kagura, Minerva, and Kyouka, along with giving post-first timeskip Erza an extra tier please?

http://www.***********.net/fairy-tail/315/5

it seems to me like 100 meters but since it was from the air pressure it could be town level

the power up they recived was for their magic power ( i think) and erza armors have some standard power level ,more magic energy would just mean she can summon more armors in a certain time period.

Having more energy = being capable of performing stronger attacks.

Also I don't know where to rate Erza's durability after the second timeskip...

That's unknown for the most part but it is likely that she saves it for special times as with her battle with Kagura. Kagura was stomping her all the way with a sheathed blade and after a while Erza was suddenly able to block Kagura's Unsheathed blade which should be far stronger.

The only logical explanation is that she started using her second origin from this time around to both block the slash and defeat Minerva...

Ok I've adjusted the tiers a little but I still left Kyoka's stats after the enhancements as unknown because I was uncertain of what they should be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back